1463 users online (274 members and 1189 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think Ms Huckaby acted alone in this crime?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 43.17%
  • No

89 32.84%
  • I don't know

65 23.99%

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Thanks for the first hand info, RS. Are you going to be there for the arraignment tomorrow? The memorial service for Sandra?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Sgt. Tony Sheneman just did a Q and A on channel 10 via internet. He answered this question and stated that if there had been anyone else involved they would have been arrested along with Melissa Huckaby. There are no other suspects and this case will now be handed over to the SA for prosecution.
    thank you for that SS! (nurse raises fist and shouts .... end to speculation whew!)

Police Believe Huckaby Acted Alone
    Posted By: Sharon Ito
    "SACRAMENTO, CA - The Tracy Police Department is confident the one and only person responsible for 8-year-old Sandra Cantu's kidnap and murder is behind bars, said Sgt. Tony Sheneman on Monday's Live_Online."
    "The police spokesman said the investigation is still ongoing and he told viewers he couldn't comment on many facets of the case, including the cause of Sandra's death, where she was killed or the possible motive. But Sheneman said detectives believe Sandra had already been killed before her family had a chance to report her missing from their mobile home on March 27."

This is from the Live Online interview some of us listened to awhile ago today.
    Sharon Ito has put the whole discussion online at:
    http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks for the first hand info, RS. Are you going to be there for the arraignment tomorrow? The memorial service for Sandra?
    I am hoping to extend my stay, but I understand that the memorial is Thursday and I doubt I will be here for that long. As for the arraingment, it is 30 miles away so I doubt that I will go, and I imagine that it will be a zoo.

I would have looked harder at the entrance to the MHP both times I passed it, but I did not want to invite anything from the policeman in the car who was just there doing his job.

The area is extremely convenient. You would not even need a car for almost everything you need because it is near convenience stores, food stores, a couple strip malls, fast food places, etc. One end of Clover is nice (on the MHP side of Tracy Blvd), the other is run down and a bit trashy and deadends near the freeway.

I don't doubt the police entirely but I think that this is far more complex than they are letting on. And I hope they nail some pedophiles in this entire process. I am very suspicious that there is something like that connected to this incident. Perhaps not directly, but connected just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmicSun View Post

I don't doubt the police entirely but I think that this is far more complex than they are letting on. And I hope they nail some pedophiles in this entire process. I am very suspicious that there is something like that connected to this incident. Perhaps not directly, but connected just the same.
    I've been suspicious of something like that ever since I started reading about that church. Hardly any congregation to speak of, hardly any activity ever observed there, etc., the suspect a "Sunday school teacher" for a church with fewer than 15 members, some reports that they haven't had regular services since 2007???

I would like to know more about the recent history of the church and the congregation. I have no anti-church bias here, as I am a Christian. I just want to know the WHOLE truth, no matter how deep it goes and how many people are involved.

If I had passed it (the church) and didn't know the current issues involved, I would think it was no longer open or abandoned altogether.

At this point, I think she is solely responsible. Hard to swallow, but I do believe women (and mothers) can do horrible, horrible things. If any evidence of another perp is released, I will re-think my position, but right now, I think this terrible crime was committed by one, lone SICK woman.

I said acted alone.....

I wonder if she was just jealous of Sandra, thinking Sandra was more popular than her own daughter & started to plan the murder. I can't comprehend a woman just waking up in the morning saying it feels like a great day to kill a 8 yr old.

I voted no, I also have a strong feeling that MH's boyfriend could be involved, but that is just my thoughts. I think she is taking the fall for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    I'm going to take a shot - FUBB = f!@#ed up beyond belief.
    Still reading thread, but if this isn't what it means, it should be. Very fitting with this case.

I don't know what to say at this point, but the one thing that I noticed was on the "complaint" filed, http://online.recordnet.com/projects...ycomplaint.pdf on page 2 line 7 I see defendant (s) and that makes me go, Hmm

I don't know what to say at this point, but the one thing that I noticed was on the "complaint" filed, http://online.recordnet.com/projects...ycomplaint.pdf on page 2 line 7 I see defendant (s) and that makes me go, Hmm
    That's what bothers me. They keep stonewalling and bluffing, while the docs and other evidence and techniques show otherwise.

As shocked as I am by this whole case, I also believe she acted alone - because LE believes she acted alone. The information and statements coming from LE does not in any way fashion or form, indicate that they think anyone else is involved. The fact that they zeroed in on the church almost immediately after finding the suitcase with the body tells me that there is significant forensic evidence there that links them to Melissa and the church.

I think that is true, but I don't trust LE in this situation. They've been stalling, bluffing, misleading and I respect that they have their reasons but it is annoying. I understand they don't like armchair gumshoes, but it can and often does help. Now if there is a legal as well as strategic reason for all of the above, then of course it's all right with me. But somehow I just don't think we have all the facts - not by a long shot. As I said earlier, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I think she's guilty, but I think she's taking a fall, and I think she knows A LOT that she could spill.

I hope she spills. Sooner than later. She's not that mentally ill that she doesn't feel sadness or remorse. This is an interesting case because I believe her tears are real. Doesn't make her any less of a monster because of her actions, but I personally believe the tears are real and I hope all the reasons for them come out.

I am of the thought that she acted all alone. I have the feeling that she has confessed it all as well to the LE. JMO

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast