Radio show on Caylee Anthony Case tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tune in tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 C / 8 M / 7 P

Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Pat Brown criminal profiler, Vito Colucci Private Investigator, and Mark Eiglarsh former prosecutor and current defense attorney will discuss the latest in the Caylee Anthony case.

*we will also discuss the Sandra Cantu case, and Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl will be on the show to discuss her new book.

Thanks Levi. I'll listen to the audio when you put it up.

Have a good show!

Thanks Levi. I tend to forget to listen to your show unless you post. Which is a bummer, cause I really like it. Do you have a newsletter alert/reminder to sign up for? Have a very Happy Easter!

I didn't know if this is the right place to ask this question but -
I understand Casey now has her own radio in her cell. Can she listen to it anytime or is it limited like the tv - 1 hour a day? Would she be able to listen to this show or any news broadcast?

that is a good question? The other day when I listened to the interviews with one of the deputys I thought she said that KC heard that remains had been found on Suburban Drive and that then she was taken out to medical IIRC

Levi,
I really appreciated the guests on your show tonight, talking about these talk shows and the "talking heads." It is disgusting! They get one little snippet of an answer, and then may even get mocked for their opinion, when, in fact, they had to make it with a tiny sampling of a whole picture, with misinformation as seasoning. Yes, it is "entertainment" and it disgusts me.

The sad part is that, at times, it is the ONLY way to have some of these missing kids in the media at all. Not talking KC's case of course, it is everywhere, but what about poor precious Heliegh Cummings? She is still out there somewhere. And her Case got bumped on Geraldo Sat, for something more interesting. (Please don't think I am minimizing the situations of the stories that ended up on the show, I am not.) But is this about ratings or about truly helping these kids? When did money become more important than our children to America? Who do we, the public, turn to for help? Where are we supposed to go?

Ok, so I guess I started ranting, sorry. But things need to change in alot of ways, but I won't talk about that. I'll be good. :)

And I would have posted all this on your thing, blog is it?, but I really have no idea how too. I am just getting the hang of stuff here, at WS. So, I hope you see this.

Thanks for the show,
~Khaki

Tune in tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 C / 8 M / 7 P

Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Pat Brown criminal profiler, Vito Colucci Private Investigator, and Mark Eiglarsh former prosecutor and current defense attorney will discuss the latest in the Caylee Anthony case.

*we will also discuss the Sandra Cantu case, and Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl will be on the show to discuss her new book.

I missed that is it only broadcast locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain