Babysitter Falls Asleep On Toilet While Child Visits Alligators

What an idiot, and who is the bigger idiot that asked her to babysit. I'm so glad that baby was found safe.

Is the koolaid everywhere in FL. No disrespect to the wonderful people of FL but dang, there seems to be alot of craziness in that state.

Is the koolaid everywhere in FL. No disrespect to the wonderful people of FL but dang, there seems to be alot of craziness in that state.

I swear, it's in the water! I lived there for a while. My dad visited me down there and eventually moved down there. All I can say is that his crazy *advertiser censored** will fit right in. I'm sure his story will be on here some day.

I have to say I felt less safe driving to the Navy base in Jacksonville (the area directly around it is creepy at night/early morning) than I ever have in the worst parts of Kansas City.

I think I will be rerouting all business hubby has to attend to in this state! It does seem like Crazy abounds down there. Good lord now I know why I am a stay at home mom! Hubs teases me relentlessly about not being able to go out and enjoy myself without the children...I think I will be printing this article out for him.:eek:

Completely NUTS! Negligence..........falling asleep on toilet???
that takes the day!

I think I will be rerouting all business hubby has to attend to in this state! It does seem like Crazy abounds down there. Good lord now I know why I am a stay at home mom! Hubs teases me relentlessly about not being able to go out and enjoy myself without the children...I think I will be printing this article out for him.:eek:

All of Florida isn't bad...I promise! I was born and raised here, with the exception of living abroad for 3 years, and I've turned out pretty good. :crazy:

Maybe it's the non-native Floridians that are giving us a bad name? :waitasec: j/k (KC's family afterall is from Ohio.)

LOL, lovelabs! I was thinking the same thing and I LIVE HERE! As soon as I opened the link and saw FL, I thought "oh, of course!"

All of Florida isn't bad...I promise! I was born and raised here, with the exception of living abroad for 3 years, and I've turned out pretty good. :crazy:

Maybe it's the non-native Floridians that are giving us a bad name? :waitasec: j/k (KC's family afterall is from Ohio.)

Yeah, thats it! (Hey, wait! I'm from PA!). Doggone it.

She nodded out on the throne while the baby hung out with the gators! Unbelievable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back