743 users online (107 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    If the cases do exist, the entire legal system needs to take note. So, yes, it is important to note even one case.
    I was involved in one.

Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by forthelost View Post
    I was involved in one.

Okay?
    This is extremely relevant to the case we are discussing. Does hiding the fact help further our knowledge of criminology? These people with PhD's are only that; people with PhD's who could afford the education. Some of them probably were never assaulted in their life, yet they write articles about us.

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    This is extremely relevant to the case we are discussing. Does hiding the fact help further our knowledge of criminology? These people with PhD's are only that, people with PhD's who could afford the education. Some of them probably were never assaulted in their life, yet they write articles about us.
    I said I didn't want to go into it. I don't. I just said I personally know one exists.

I said I didn't want to go into it. I don't. I just said I personally know one exists.
    OK, so what I surmise is that, though extremely rare, lone female heterosexual pedophilia against a female child does exist.

Aside from the fact that I'm a lesbian I was wondering why I found this discussion so odd, and it just came to me - pertaining to sex offenders we don't usually refer to the sexual orientation of child predators. Gay, Lesbian, and straight are tags we use for adults in consenting adult relationships, people who have mature sexualities. The sexual orientation of child sexual predators, on the other hand, is perverted to begin with and thus we talk about their victim preferences, male or female.

This isn't about being politically correct, it's about being psychologically correct.

It doesn't involve murder, but I know of at least one case as a fact.
    2 years after I graduated from high school, my home-ec teacher was charged with sexually assautling her teenage foster daughter for a period of over 2 years. The assaults involved my teacher- Peg Groenwold, and her husband Jerry- both from Brainerd Minnesota, performing oral sex or sexual penetration weekly, and other various assaults several times a week.

I remember being utterly shocked, and never having heard of this before. So, that's one case I know of, too.

ETA: the assaults did not happen necessarily while husband and wife BOTH participated. It sounded more like they took their sick turns on the girl. I pray for that young woman (now) a lot.

great docu on gender. I am not quite sure, all the female pedophiles who admitted to being lesbian, were 100% female. chromosomes, hormones and genitalia are not all "connected". both free, no download--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GbamLRGzqTg

or

http://watchdocumentary.com/watch/me...97eba7f1e.html

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    WARNING: Not for the squeamish...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Baniszewski
    One of the most disturbing case I have heard. Gertrude Baniszewski was a religious fanatic. She reminds me of Andrew Kehoe, Fred Phelps, Osama bin Laden, and Charles Manson. She is a puritanical compulsive psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    This is a very interesting article about female pedophile predators.

A must read, imo.

Here is an exerpt:

By looking at the predators backgrounds, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has found that their life patterns tend to include:

* Loneliness
    * Child abuse (victim of)
    * Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
    * Sexually promiscuous
    * Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
    * Attaching to steady figure (older male)
    * Increased time alone
    * Practicing violence
    * Kidnap; and Kill

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...x-killers.html
    I wonder about Melissa Huckaby and Gertrude Baniszewski's upbringing. I do know that Baniszewski's father died when she was 11 and had a bad relationship with her mother. She had 5 siblings.

Melissa Huckaby's Profile (Bold indicates characteristics)
    Loneliness
    Child abuse (victim of)
    Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
    Sexually promiscuous
    Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying) Has a history of setting fires.
    Attaching to steady figure (older male)
    Increased time alone
    Practicing violence
    Kidnap; and Kill

Gertrude Baniszewski's Profile (Bold indicates characteristics)
    Loneliness
    Child abuse (victim of)
    Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
    Sexually promiscuous Lived with Dennis Lee Wright and had a child out of wedlock.
    Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
    Attaching to steady figure (older male) Married John Baniszewski.
    Increased time alone Lived in a house with children.
    Practicing violence
    Kidnap; and Kill Had children do most of dirty work.

Both are psychopaths.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

I know this thread is years old. But I wanted to add another anecdote about females being molesters. In my neighborhood, there was a 12 year old girl who babysat some of the neighborhood children. Turns out she was performing oral sex on some of the toddler-age boys and making them perform it on her. There was an investigation, and apparently the girl was being raped by her dad. She was sent off to treatment.
    I think women molest much more than is assumed. I can see boy victims being ashamed, or possibly even boastful about it. I also think since we don't expect a woman to be capable of that, the signs are brushed off and ignored.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46