977 users online (142 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    If you go to the Pastor Lawless thread there is a link to a ring of SOs that were caught in Winatchee Washington. A great number of the perps were women. I'll go find the link and put it here.

I don't want this to be true. Does LE tell the family about this stuff so it doesn't hit them so hard when the media comes out with it?
    look up at SS link (or may be page one) to Sheneman Q and A today. It was just Melissa. All by her lonesome. Sick~!

When my daughter was 1, I was a single parent, a 13/14 yr old girl wanted to watch my daughter, I being the paranoid mother never left her with a babysitter but decided to go ahead "one time".. She announced when I returned an hour later she had given my daughter a bath. One more time she babysat while I ran to the store or something. I clearly stated NO BATHS. But she had taken my daughter to her apt, a few doors down, her parents were home. Something creeped me out. I never let her babysit again. She would leave notes on my door asking to babysit. I ignored them. I finally talked to the manager of apts asking what was up with this little girl. She firmly said "Don't let her babysit!" And proceeded to tell me how the girl had been accused (from what source I don't know) of molesting another child (boy) she had babysat.
    I literally wanted to lunge out and hurt this girl after I heard that, but I could never prove anything, I just stayed clear from her.

Also my friend was sexually abused by her female cousin as a child.

I've repressed the babysitting thing (my daughter is almost 17) but now hearing this just made me think of the little girl who lived in our apt. complex who seemed obsessed with babysitting my daughter.

Ughhh... Guess the point is, you never know..

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    This new horror makes it all the more perplexing to me that MH ran around speaking to the media and telling them everything except her own involvement!!! Why would she commit this crime, and then why would she essentially keep on talking about it to the MEDIA of all groups!!! Now, I am back to square one with not being able to grasp any of this!
    Maybe the teeniest, tiniest bit of subconscious guilt? Perhaps a little thrill at watching LE try to figure things out?

Or maybe she's just not right in the head.

Oooooooh - this makes me scared just now that she'll try for insanity at trial.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Off Topic: Casey Anthony will face the DP!!! (Just announced on HLN)

Thank YOU! It's about time!

Maybe NOW she will talk...

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    When my daughter was 1, I was a single parent, a 13/14 yr old girl wanted to watch my daughter, I being the paranoid mother never left her with a babysitter but decided to go ahead "one time".. She announced when I returned an hour later she had given my daughter a bath. One more time she babysat while I ran to the store or something. I clearly stated NO BATHS. But she had taken my daughter to her apt, a few doors down, her parents were home. Something creeped me out. I never let her babysit again. She would leave notes on my door asking to babysit. I ignored them. I finally talked to the manager of apts asking what was up with this little girl. She firmly said "Don't let her babysit!" And proceeded to tell me how the girl had been accused (from what source I don't know) of molesting another child (boy) she had babysat.
    I literally wanted to lunge out and hurt this girl after I heard that, but I could never prove anything, I just stayed clear from her.

Also my friend was sexually abused by her female cousin as a child.

I've repressed the babysitting thing (my daughter is almost 17) but now hearing this just made me think of the little girl who lived in our apt. complex who seemed obsessed with babysitting my daughter.

Ughhh... Guess the point is, you never know..
    And maybe it is more common than we think...

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_12133607
    mercury on the story (same ole same ole)

Quote Originally Posted by amandab View Post
    The accountant in me is wondering what kind of a statistical anomaly MLH is, as far as this type of crime is concerned.
    As I wrote on another thread right before this news broke, in my practice of ministry and counseling I've run across more than a few female sex offenders and I suspect they are much more prevalent than we suspect precisely because they usually offend against young, vulnerable family members or friends of the family, secretly and subtlely.

I've sat and listened to female sex addicts, who would offend against young girls or boys, tell of molesting children at family parties, when adult attention is diverted elsewhere - and this from women who thought of themselves as in recovery.

I suspect that Melissa's behavior suddenly escalated beyond the "usual" female predator pattern because of the stressers in her life, including the pending charges she was facing.

In any event, if all of this pans out as I've been thinking, I can almost guarantee you Melissa was sexually abused by a family member as a young child. Reports of suicidal ideation as young as 6th grade and a lifetime of battling debilitating depression backs this up.

ALl this is now coming out. And goes back to my theroy I gave on that thread.I will not doubt that when the autospy is released Sandra has drugs in her also. WHich the local I work with told me Sandra was drugged 6 months ago by this MONSTER. And people daoubt what I said.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

I didn't doubt it, JDB. I agree that the toxicology results will probably show drugs in her system, but I don't believe it will be the COD.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    If you go to the Pastor Lawless thread there is a link to a ring of SOs that were caught in Winatchee Washington. A great number of the perps were women. I'll go find the link and put it here.

I don't want this to be true. Does LE tell the family about this stuff so it doesn't hit them so hard when the media comes out with it?
    For information of the perps: http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/accused.html
    To read about the case: http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/

It does seem to be a problem that people are unaware or afraid of talking about... maybe this whole thing, however tragic, will make people aware, get them talking, and hopefully help another child.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I didn't doubt it, JDB. I agree that the toxicology results will probably show drugs in her system, but I don't believe it will be the COD.
    Cops still haven't found a murder weapon yet.

Daisy.faithfull, I hope that LE did tell Sandra's family of this before it was released to media, this is so horrifying, I will say a prayer for Sandra's Mother tonight.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    ALl this is now coming out. And goes back to my theroy I gave on that thread.I will not doubt that when the autospy is released Sandra has drugs in her also. WHich the local I work with told me Sandra was drugged 6 months ago by this MONSTER. And people daoubt what I said.
    I had never seen your post about that, but I wouldn't have doubted ya JDB. WTF is all I can say...I hope you are right about the drugs, because in my mind I want to think that Sandra would have never known what happened to her.

Can I ask....how is it known that Sandra was drugged 6 months ago? Was it reported to the police? or ? I don't need a link or anything like that because I can see that it's from conversations with a local. This is all just too much.

I just wasn't expecting this turn, despite the speculation of others that this crime could involve sexual abuse. I'm just shocked. I agree that the death penalty is in play now.
    If she murdered the little girl to cover up sexual abuse, I think the state will ask for the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    This new horror makes it all the more perplexing to me that MH ran around speaking to the media and telling them everything except her own involvement!!! Why would she commit this crime, and then why would she essentially keep on talking about it to the MEDIA of all groups!!! Now, I am back to square one with not being able to grasp any of this!
    I can only think of two reasons, notoriety, and/or a guilty consceience. moo
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast