Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
According to HLNs report on right now, Prosecutors are now considering Rape and Molestation charges to be filed against Melissa Huckaby which would open the way to the DP.

Update: Formal charges filed

Prosecutors filed the murder charge at 11:30 a.m. today before Huckaby's scheduled court appearance and included in their allegations the special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd or lascivious conduct with a child under 14 and murder in the course of a kidnapping.

The special circumstances mean Huckaby, if convicted, could face the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole. Prosecutors have said they have not decided whether to seek the death penalty.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...get=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Have the autopsy results been released? I assume that there must be some initial evidence to warrant those charges. :(

this is just a whole new arena here isn't it peeps? I mean I know it exists but it is not common....esp with no one else involved... oh my....

Have the autopsy results been released? I assume that there must be some initial evidence to warrant those charges. :(

I hope that this is a result of something that MH said that is not based in reality and not evidence that LE has found. I don't want this to have happened to Sandra! :sick:

it hasn't been released to the public but the majority of it (except tox, etc) was completed several days ago (sorry link is in media thread or somewhere else in here LOL... )

if prosecutors are considering charges there would have to be some sort of solid evidence.

poor little angel ...that baby girl didnt deserve what happened to her esp by another woman ffs .. hope she gets DP

This would confirm she was the victim of a sexual assault by Melissa Huckaby. I thought it would end up being the case, sadly. I also feels this plays into my thoughts earlier about Sandra being an object of obsession or target for Melissa which could very well go to motive.

Thank you SS for bringing this to our attention.

I'm so unsettled by this development that I don't even have words right now.

Dear God, I was gone from the boards since Friday....was able to peep in on a couple of times...am way behind. I am just shocked by all that has transpired in the last few days...and so very, very saddened by this current information. I hope that slimeball is beat to smitherenes in jail...and if she survives that, I hope the lethal injection malfunctions and she dies an agonizing death....and then I hope she burns in hell for eternity!

I was hoping beyond hope that sweet little Sandra was not sexually molested...upon hearing that the perp was a female, I was really hoping that the crazy freak just snapped and that Sandra's death was quick and painless and that she didn't suffer. I am sick at my stomach...just sick and furious. I'm going to pray that in honor of Sandra that our laws change....in honor of all the innocent girls and boys molested and/or killed....it's times like these that just make me hate what this world has become. God bless Sandra and God bless her family...no child, EVER, deserves this!

The accountant in me is wondering what kind of a statistical anomaly MLH is, as far as this type of crime is concerned.

Hello, newbie here. I think all of you are amazing!

If this turns out to be what happened, I pray to God that they have checked MH's own daughter and she (the daughter) gets immediate counseling!

How sad if this turns out to be true....

I hope they investigate this fully and leave no stone unturned. If there were others involved (in some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring, e.g.) I want ALL the facts to come out and the perpetrators punished.

My whole body is literally rejecting this... I feel so totally grossed out.

I want to throw up.

So she drugs little girls and molests them... Oh. My. Gosh...:sick:

I would like to add, I PRAY TO GOD, that little Sandra was drugged and completely unaware of anything that BEAST did to her!!!!!!!!

Well, that certainly doesn't fit with my Munchausen's theory, now does it? I am disgusted and horrified. What on earth made Melissa do this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back