1189 users online (245 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.

2009.04.13 State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

Just released from WESH news!

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
    In a change of heart, the state attorney's office has filed a letter of intent Monday to seek the dealth penalty for Casey Anthony.

The court and Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, are being notified.

Previously, the state said they would not seek the death penalty for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office is citing "sufficient aggarvating circumstances" as the reason for Monday's decision.

READ: State's Intent To Seek Death Penalty
    http://www.wftv.com/blank/19169222/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html
    Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 04-13-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added Document for reference!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

I'd like to say I'm adult enough to not see anything good coming from the death of another human being, but in this instance, that does not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Just released from WESH news!

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
    In a change of heart, the state attorney's office has filed a letter of intent Monday to seek the dealth penalty for Casey Anthony.

The court and Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, are being notified.

Previously, the state said they would not seek the death penalty for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office is citing "sufficient aggarvating circumstances" as the reason for Monday's decision.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html
    OH YES !!!!!! GOOOD OMG THIS MADE MY DAY ... BABYKILLER = DEAD ..i dont go around wishing death on anyone except babykillers and phedos if i sound mean well im sorry this is just how i feel and i dont give one crap about caseys rights WHERE WAS CAYLEES RIGHT TO LIVE ?

WOW! Just wow. I wonder what changed. Will KC need the services of Terrance Lindeman again now?

Uh, WOW. They must have some really damning evidence on her that we don't know about yet.

Hmm. Could this mean that there is some truth to the Enquirer's article about DNA on her shoes and dirt on the shoes matching dirt at the scene. I wonder what other smoking guns they may have?

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    WOW ... "sufficient aggarvating circumstances"

This changes things a bit, ey!

THANK God!
    Proud WS N-LIB

Wow!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I had a feeling this was going to happen!

I wonder if Terrence L can't defend her in this now since he's been blogging about Casey a lot lately?

Poor JB, he'll have to take second chair now...
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

I do not wish for the death of KC, but at least now maybe she may consider a plea deal.
    Last edited by Brattigirle; 04-13-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    WOW! Just wow. I wonder what changed. Will KC need the services of Terrance Lindeman again now?
    Well, she will need someone who is officially death-penalty qualified under Florida law. I believe when this was first discussed it was found that JB is not?

as much as i would loooove to see KC get the DP....

i think the SA is making a huuuuuuge mistake! all it takes is ONE juror to have a sliver of doubt and go with a not guilty verdict because they don't want to sentence her to death.

i think she'll walk. ughhh god i just felt my blood pressure go up 100 points

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    I do not wish death KC, but at least now maybe she may consider a plea deal.
    mabey she will spill her guts now and put this to rest

Wow, I am so glad. She a worthless piece and should get the DP.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast