2009.04.13 State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
Just released from WESH news! :clap:

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
In a change of heart, the state attorney's office has filed a letter of intent Monday to seek the dealth penalty for Casey Anthony.

The court and Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, are being notified.

Previously, the state said they would not seek the death penalty for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office is citing "sufficient aggarvating circumstances" as the reason for Monday's decision.

READ: State's Intent To Seek Death Penalty
http://www.wftv.com/blank/19169222/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html

I'd like to say I'm adult enough to not see anything good coming from the death of another human being, but in this instance, that does not apply.

Just released from WESH news! :clap:

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
In a change of heart, the state attorney's office has filed a letter of intent Monday to seek the dealth penalty for Casey Anthony.

The court and Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, are being notified.

Previously, the state said they would not seek the death penalty for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office is citing "sufficient aggarvating circumstances" as the reason for Monday's decision.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html
OH YES !!!!!! GOOOD OMG THIS MADE MY DAY ... BABYKILLER = DEAD ..i dont go around wishing death on anyone except babykillers and phedos if i sound mean well im sorry this is just how i feel and i dont give one crap about caseys rights WHERE WAS CAYLEES RIGHT TO LIVE ?

WOW! Just wow. I wonder what changed. Will KC need the services of Terrance Lindeman again now?

Uh, WOW. They must have some really damning evidence on her that we don't know about yet.

Hmm. Could this mean that there is some truth to the Enquirer's article about DNA on her shoes and dirt on the shoes matching dirt at the scene. I wonder what other smoking guns they may have?

WOW ... "sufficient aggarvating circumstances"

This changes things a bit, ey!

I had a feeling this was going to happen!

I wonder if Terrence L can't defend her in this now since he's been blogging about Casey a lot lately? :waitasec:

Poor JB, he'll have to take second chair now...

I do not wish for the death of KC, but at least now maybe she may consider a plea deal.

WOW! Just wow. I wonder what changed. Will KC need the services of Terrance Lindeman again now?

Well, she will need someone who is officially death-penalty qualified under Florida law. I believe when this was first discussed it was found that JB is not?

as much as i would loooove to see KC get the DP....

i think the SA is making a huuuuuuge mistake! all it takes is ONE juror to have a sliver of doubt and go with a not guilty verdict because they don't want to sentence her to death.

i think she'll walk. ughhh god i just felt my blood pressure go up 100 points

Wow, I am so glad. She a worthless piece and should get the DP.

Yes, JB is not a death penalty qualified atty. He will no longer be allowed to be lead counsel.

And her previous atty who was death qualified has already spoken out too much about the case to be put back on. In my opinion it's a conflict.

Wonderful, the best news I have heard all day, makes me think the state has the goods on her. Love it.

as much as i would loooove to see KC get the DP....

i think the SA is making a huuuuuuge mistake! all it takes is ONE juror to have a sliver of doubt and go with a not guilty verdict because they don't want to sentence her to death.

i think she'll walk. ughhh god i just felt my blood pressure go up 100 points
oh you can bet if she does someone will pick her off .. there are so many outraged with her she wont get out of this

Man, I don't even believe in the death penalty, but I found myself clapping aloud as I read about this news. And, I'm home alone. Wow. I'm conflicted!

I just wish it would wipe a little of the smug off of some Anthony faces, but that is pipe dreamin'!

This has got to be a big slap in the face they didn't see coming. Cut the cards and deal KC!

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member