2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

WillenFan21

Reaction score
They are talking about Sandra's case on here. Just thought I would let you all know.

Sorry, Achristmas! I will try to watch it again later and fill you in! I only had it on here as background noise this time around. I didn't see this thread. :)

Thanks Patty G. Unfortunately, I am still on dial up and videos don't work on my computer. Just rely on those who have it to write as nancy talks. But it is okay. I will see new developments on CNN or Webslueths tomorrow.

Thanks to you both.

Thanks Patty G. Unfortunately, I am still on dial up and videos don't work on my computer. Just rely on those who have it to write as nancy talks. But it is okay. I will see new developments on CNN or Webslueths tomorrow.

Thanks to you both.

Unfortunately, there was not much. They talked about that Florida mom for the first 45 min or so. And, they gave erroneous info, like she was Pastor L's daughter, blah blah blah. NG did not seem too up on except that MH is a 28 year old Sunday School Teacher, which she repeated a bunch of times along with strange background of MHs picture being chopped in half and zoomed and colored. They talked to Sgt. S for about 30 seconds, it is not worth much. ;)

Unfortunately, there was not much. They talked about that Florida mom for the first 45 min or so. And, they gave erroneous info, like she was Pastor L's daughter, blah blah blah. NG did not seem too up on except that MH is a 28 year old Sunday School Teacher, which she repeated a bunch of times along with strange background of MHs picture being chopped in half and zoomed and colored. They talked to Sgt. S for about 30 seconds, it is not worth much. ;)
Nancy spends most of her show on the Anthony Case and repeats everything a million times. She seems to give very little time to anything else. Jane Velez Mitchelle is better to watch.

Videos are posted here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=3600369 for Prime News, Issues and Nancy Grace Coverage.

Nancy's videos are still processing through YouTube so give them about another 15 minutes from this post and they should be available to watch.

Hi Patty

Is that the right link you posted, to the videos? I don't seem to get anywhere but to a page where you can report a post. TIA!

Nancy spends most of her show on the Anthony Case and repeats everything a million times. She seems to give very little time to anything else. Jane Velez Mitchelle is better to watch.

Yes, thanks, I did notice that. I usually don't watch those shows because I don't want my kids seeing the subjects they report.....she even seemed bothered to be getting away from the Anthony case. What in the world will she do once the trial is over???

Did anyone catch the news station mentioned on NG that is connecting Sandra's case to child *advertiser censored*?

The reporter's name is David Begnaud from KOVR channel 13. He was first on JVM. I put up his quote on a couple of threads about the child *advertiser censored* and the drugged child incident.

The reporter's name is David Begnaud from KOVR channel 13. He was first on JVM. I put up his quote on a couple of threads about the child *advertiser censored* and the drugged child incident.

David was at our local station for several years before moving to Cali. He a Cajun...lol. It was cool to see him again just sad that it's under these circumstances. He is a bloodhound when it comes to investigative reporting. Who knows he may even be lurking around WS...ya just never know.

David was at our local station for several years before moving to Cali. He a Cajun...lol. It was cool to see him again just sad that it's under these circumstances. He is a bloodhound when it comes to investigative reporting. Who knows he may even be lurking around WS...ya just never know.
Then he needs to get busy and get that story online!!! LOL STOP LURKING, DAVID! ;) (At least until that is posted...then rush back here as fast as you can!!)

They are talking about Sandra's case on here. Just thought I would let you all know.
Thank you ~ I was over at Caylee's forum with my thread on Nancy's show. :)

I'm glad to see Nancy giving this case some coverage. It sure is a most unusual one and I don't think LE's investigation is over.

Btw~ We do realize this is the old NG thread. LOL
I saw that too, but if there was a new one for each day, there sure would be a lot of threads without many posts. Nancy needs to give Sandra more than 10-12 minutes. :)

You could be right as WS has had many notables over the last 6 years or so. Many law offices and individual retired lawyers of note, talk shows and network employees and LE organizations for instance. I once met the gal from CNN who goes to the scene at the beginning of a case or breaking news story that looks like it will be major and does all the setting up of interviews with the family, arranges for lodging, gives tips on how to be effective in interviews, and really holds their hand thru the whole initial time of the story. She might still belong here! Neat lady.

I would name the notables I have heard of but better put on my good girl hat :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back