1023 users online (184 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Obviously, if this is a dumb idea for a thread, mods, please remove and throw as far away as you can get it.

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence. I was wondering what item others were specifically waiting for. Personally, I'd like to see the toxicology results from the hair. I know the discussion about Zanny the Nanny being Xanax has fallen by the wayside, but I haven't abandoned it yet, especially after CAGA reminded us that KC had been using the term Zanny for a number of months before Caylee disappeared, and we all know Zanny is not a real person. This is specifically what I am waiting for in the tox report.

Fingerprints, if there are any, from the duct tape and any other evidence that would link KC directly to the crime scene/remains.
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

results from Gatorade bottle and syringe

In The Forest With The Top Down

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    I want to see everything they've got but haven't released! LOL. But most of all, I want to see the toxicology reports and the fingerprint reports. I can't help but think these are back and about to be released and that's why the death penalty was put back on the table.

What I do NOT want to see are pictures of the remains.
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

I can't wait to see what information the maggots collected from the trunk will reveal, I think those nasty little grubs will be very telling

her prints

i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.

I want to see the ID that the cop lifted that night from KC's wallet, while CA was grabbin' the cash. If that ID was a fake Zanni FG id, boy, that'd just make my day. And the case for premeditation.
    "... the mother and child reunion
    is only a heartbeat away..."

Simon & Garfunkle

I want to see the statement Cindy made to LE about having had someone search the area in November where little Caylee was later found, if it was recorded, and if so, why she denied it in her deposition. I want to see the cell phone records for DC and who he was talking with while searching that area. I want to see all false statements made by the A's in their depositions compared to statements made either in earlier interviews or in the media. I want to know if any evidence was found in the vaccum cleaners removed for the A's. I want to know what Tracy (who stayed in the house with KC while out on bond) heard discussed by CA, GA and KC, and anything KC may have said to her referring to the case. Most of all, I want to know what EVIDENCE JB thinks he has that links anyone else to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Toi View Post
    i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.
    they did say "read between the lines" when they stated that, did'nt they?

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    that the anthony home was bugged the entire time KC was on house arrest, and phones were tapped. What I've said all along!
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence.
    Where is the link about the soil on the shoes? Was it in a doc dump? Was it on this or another forum as a rumor? Is there a credible reference to it?
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

I want to see the evidence that puts every last one of them in jail. Whatever that is, I wanna see it!

I want to know the results on the stain in the back of the car.
    "If the dog is legit, you must acquit."
    Thanks to FSU_Girl

I want the forensic reports, from the remains as well as the car.

Test msgs. between CA and KC in June. Text msgs. between TL and KC on the 15th of June and early am on the 16th of June. Hair and fiber results from duct tape found on the scene. Any evidence that may show whether tape was placed before or after the death.

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast