2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

shgrbkr

Reaction score
Obviously, if this is a dumb idea for a thread, mods, please remove and throw as far away as you can get it.

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence. I was wondering what item others were specifically waiting for. Personally, I'd like to see the toxicology results from the hair. I know the discussion about Zanny the Nanny being Xanax has fallen by the wayside, but I haven't abandoned it yet, especially after CAGA reminded us that KC had been using the term Zanny for a number of months before Caylee disappeared, and we all know Zanny is not a real person. This is specifically what I am waiting for in the tox report.

Fingerprints, if there are any, from the duct tape and any other evidence that would link KC directly to the crime scene/remains.

results from Gatorade bottle and syringe

I want to see everything they've got but haven't released! LOL. But most of all, I want to see the toxicology reports and the fingerprint reports. I can't help but think these are back and about to be released and that's why the death penalty was put back on the table.

What I do NOT want to see are pictures of the remains.

I can't wait to see what information the maggots collected from the trunk will reveal, I think those nasty little grubs will be very telling

i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.:twocents:

I want to see the ID that the cop lifted that night from KC's wallet, while CA was grabbin' the cash. If that ID was a fake Zanni FG id, boy, that'd just make my day. And the case for premeditation.

I want to see the statement Cindy made to LE about having had someone search the area in November where little Caylee was later found, if it was recorded, and if so, why she denied it in her deposition. I want to see the cell phone records for DC and who he was talking with while searching that area. I want to see all false statements made by the A's in their depositions compared to statements made either in earlier interviews or in the media. I want to know if any evidence was found in the vaccum cleaners removed for the A's. I want to know what Tracy (who stayed in the house with KC while out on bond) heard discussed by CA, GA and KC, and anything KC may have said to her referring to the case. Most of all, I want to know what EVIDENCE JB thinks he has that links anyone else to this case.

i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.:twocents:

they did say "read between the lines" when they stated that, did'nt they?

that the anthony home was bugged the entire time KC was on house arrest, and phones were tapped. What I've said all along!

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence.
Where is the link about the soil on the shoes? Was it in a doc dump? Was it on this or another forum as a rumor? Is there a credible reference to it?

I want to see the evidence that puts every last one of them in jail. Whatever that is, I wanna see it!

I want to know the results on the stain in the back of the car.

I want the forensic reports, from the remains as well as the car.

Test msgs. between CA and KC in June. Text msgs. between TL and KC on the 15th of June and early am on the 16th of June. Hair and fiber results from duct tape found on the scene. Any evidence that may show whether tape was placed before or after the death.

The rumored missing Diary pages, if they exist!!

I can't wait to see how many of the nanny's dog hairs they did NOT find at the crime :)

The missing pages from her diary where she discusses how she did it, and how happy it has made her to be rid of, "the little snot head."

I want to see the results regarding the syringe in the bottle found at the crime scene.
I want to see fingerprints on the tape, if there is any.
I want to know the toxicology reports if done on Caylee's hair.
I want to see Mallory's interview with LE.
I want to see the jailhouse video between Casey and JB the day Caylee's remains were found.
I want to see DC's phone records to see WHO he was talking to.
I want to see any and all evidence the SA has and if this is why the DP was brought back to the table.

I want to see the jail video where she hears on tv that a child's body had been discovered on the land behind her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back