Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I want to know who was really on the phone when DC was searching in the woods.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lookylou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    Fingerprints, if there are any, from the duct tape and any other evidence that would link KC directly to the crime scene/remains.
    off topic - but I had to say Emma is beautiful.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lookylou View Post
    I want to know who was really on the phone when DC was searching in the woods.
    If I had to settle for only one item of evidence I too like you Lookyloo want to see the phone records for DC. I believe those records will tell a bigger story and perhaps help seal a conviction not just of Casey but include her mom too. I've always viewed Cindy as a desperate mother hen. She's livid with anger and would do whatever to help free her daughter. I think she was a link to DC's search. If that's proven to be true - Cindy should be in jail too!
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

I want to read a transcript of TL & KC's phone conversation the night of June 15/16th and I want a minute-by-minute report of what KC and TL did on June 16th and 17th.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoomom For This Useful Post:

I want to see TL description of the long phone conversation they had the night of June 15th

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newuser For This Useful Post:

I want to know if they ever searched LA's house or car since he was the original "super sleuth"

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to memorylane01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by theskredes View Post
    I want to see everything that everyone has listed so far!
    LOL, I'm with you!

In addition, I'd like to know if the 1200 pictures allegedly found on the Anthony's Computer tower (as told to George by the FBI) have any significance or relavance to this case.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jay D For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?
    KC swore up until Dec 11th that Caylee was alive, she could feel it because she had that mother/daughter connection with her. Why would she be looking in the woods for Caylee in June and July?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

im afraid to find out how caylee died..i dont think my heart could bear it if she suffered or was alive when that tape was placed ...i will not be able to stop picturing it in my head but if it helps convict her "mother" good for whatever they find out and have against her

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zadari For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    KC swore up until Dec 11th that Caylee was alive, she could feel it because she had that mother/daughter connection with her. Why would she be looking in the woods for Caylee in June and July?
    Did you forget that she was conducting her own "investigation"?
    "She will be mutha of the year" Rick Anthony's response to Cindy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchvixen For This Useful Post:

I personally want to see any evidence that clears or links the rest of the A family after the fact. I am so back and forth as to thier involvemnet after poor Caylee was murdered. I would love a definative answer as to their involvement.

I also want to see all kinds of evidence that ties casey to the murder...I don't care if its a piece of gum, I want to know about it! The more the merrier.
    I can't handle the details about how it was done, so I plan to distance myself if we ever get that info, but I want to see all the evidence that says it was Casey.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    I want to see if they tested the ink on the diary to determine if that was actually written in 08 and not 03.
    I also want to see more about the diary, and I want to see for sure that they have it in evidence. I don't believe that LE just photographed it and didn't take it, but it would be nice to know that they have, in fact sent it off for testing. I'm also curious as to whether there are any entries after the June 21 one that we saw.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:

I would like to see KC's and Caylee's time and whereabouts documented minute by minute from the time the neighbor heard the fight on June 15th through the shovel incident on June 18th. I'd like to see a focus on the time from sunset on June 15th to 7:00 a.m. on June 16th when I believe CA called KC (why call her if she was at home?)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Themis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    I would like to see KC's and Caylee's time and whereabouts documented minute by minute from the time the neighbor heard the fight on June 15th through the shovel incident on June 18th. I'd like to see a focus on the time from sunset on June 15th to 7:00 a.m. on June 16th when I believe CA called KC (why call her if she was at home?)
    CA might have called KC if KC's bedroom door was locked to say, "wake up and take care of Caylee, I'm leaving for work."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    CA might have called KC if KC's bedroom door was locked to say, "wake up and take care of Caylee, I'm leaving for work."
    That doesn't really make sense if Caylee was sleeping (and breathing according to CA) in bed right next to Casey.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast