Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

I would also like to see the JCP receipts or credit card statement....along with everything else everyone has mentioned here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shgrbkr For This Useful Post:

I wanna see a confession.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "any time, any place, the super sleuths are on the case...." - My friends Tigger and Pooh

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to StickPoint For This Useful Post:

I want to know whatever it was that made Dr. G [Medical Examiner] suggest LE get a search warrant for the A's home .
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I think they need something to tie KC in to the death scene: soil samples on her shoes, "dead" Caylee dna on the shoes or clothing, fingerprints on duct tape or that damned heart sticker, or on the garbage bags. Tox reports from caylee's remains would bolster the case too. Ultimately I believe some or all of these evidentiary pieces will be revealed. If the state wasn't truly confident they had her in the trick bag, I don't think they would have upped the ante with the DP. I still maintain they are trying to force a plea out of her, but the narcissist in her may not alow her to take a deal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?
    They can "say" anything they want to, but no one would ever believe that.

Then afterwards:

First reason: she could not leave the house while on bail except to go to her attorney's office.
    Second:The boots were in her car where the decomp smell was and LE took them so she never had access to them again.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    Obviously, if this is a dumb idea for a thread, mods, please remove and throw as far away as you can get it.

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence. I was wondering what item others were specifically waiting for. Personally, I'd like to see the toxicology results from the hair. I know the discussion about Zanny the Nanny being Xanax has fallen by the wayside, but I haven't abandoned it yet, especially after CAGA reminded us that KC had been using the term Zanny for a number of months before Caylee disappeared, and we all know Zanny is not a real person. This is specifically what I am waiting for in the tox report.
    I want the results of that syringe and that bottle found at remains scene.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I want the results of that syringe and that bottle found at remains scene.
    That's what I want to know!!

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    I guess it must be rumor. Sorry. I haven't been able to find credible evidence affirming this.
    There! I *knew* I couldn't have missed that in the results. We were talking about it on another board this morning. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toi View Post
    i want to see the results from the fingerprints. they excluded CA GA & LA but they never said that hers werent on there.
    Or Caylee's. Or anything else on the tape that would show it was put on antemortem. That would cinch Murder One. Otherwise the tape could have been part of an accidental death coverup - to look like kidnapping.

I'd like to see the ID in her wallet as well, and the records of the mysterious ZG ticket unsealed
    Evidence if the trunk had been steamcleaned after the fact (decomp in wet vac hoses maybe).
    The Gatorade bottle and syringe.
    Forensics on Lee's and JB's work computers (unfortunately we won't get those but I can dream).
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?
    That "could" be a viable explanation however, if there was any "decomp" mixed in with that soil on those shoes/boots, that shoots that theory right out of the water.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

I can honestly say, I don't need to see another darn thing, I haven't one iota of doubt in my mind.

I'm simply curious as to what else they have.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

In addition to everything everyone else has listed, I would like to see what the FBI agent was referring to when he said to George that they could see a marked difference between Casey before age 20 and Casey after age 20. I would like to know what she was like before age 20, how she has changed and what happened to make her change this drastically.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Balthazar For This Useful Post:

I'm waiting for more computer forensics. Where did all those Google searches lead to? What else was on both the desktop and laptop that implicates Casey?

What if anything did LE get from the phone taps? In the TL undercover car video with LA, LA says that his mom and dad's cell phones were bugged and so was the Anthony home phone.

What are the papers in the box that LE took from the Anthony home attic?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrY For This Useful Post:

I agree with everything mentioned here so far. HOWEVER, as badly as I want to see, know, hear, etc every possible piece of evidence that will assure her conviction - I really want the SA to have that one thing that they can pull out at trial and knock the socks off of everyone! I know, I watch too many movies! But, I'm serious, it would be great if there was some way they could pull something out at the last minute - I don't know if that is even possible in Florida with the Sunshine Laws.

O/T - I also want to see the A's get theirs - maybe time behind bars. I also wish people in general would see the A's for what they are and stop feeling sorry for them.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to travelgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1110 View Post
    they did say "read between the lines" when they stated that, did'nt they?
    oh i dont remember hearing that but tks

Everything has pretty much been mentioned already, I mainly want to know who the tip provider is, Suburban, and I want to see that video of Casey watching WFTV's coverage of the finding of the remains !

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JDzWife View Post
    I want to see the results regarding the syringe in the bottle found at the crime scene.
    I want to see fingerprints on the tape, if there is any.
    I want to know the toxicology reports if done on Caylee's hair.
    I want to see Mallory's interview with LE.
    I want to see the jailhouse video between Casey and JB the day Caylee's remains were found.
    I want to see DC's phone records to see WHO he was talking to.
    I want to see any and all evidence the SA has and if this is why the DP was brought back to the table.

I want EXACTLY what you want.

The text messages/emails between Casey and Cindy from June - July 2008

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Micheline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    I can't wait to see how many of the nanny's dog hairs they did NOT find at the crime :y-)
    Do the Anthonys have a dog? IIRC didnt cindy brag about giving LE the dogs hairbrush. If the defense were trying to say that the hairs found in the truck could be Zannys dog (hence CA always referencing the dog) then surely they could test the family dog to disprove this. What a silly defense!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I'm hoping Casey takes the stand to explain herself, or keeps on lying. A sincere emotion would be nice too IMO.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

Not taking into account all of the results which haven't come back in my mind KC is guilty as sin. I do not need to see anymore evidence to confirm this. The only reason why these results are important to me is so that CA and gang can eventually face the truth. when presented with such damning evidence they will have no choice but to admit it to themselves.

However, i reckon if all of these tests show nothing conclusive i,e there is no forensic link. The defence would have a very strong defense! Simply because there are so many differing areas where KC could have left DNA, and given she was not that smart she most certainly would have, if there is not direct evidence to come out at the trial, I reckon a good DA would be able to get one juror to acquit! And tbh...if I had not bene fixated on this and been to forums etc...with just the facts as they are now...if i found out there were so many tests done (i.e phone calls, toxicology, DNA on shoes/clothes, duct tape, gatoraid bottle, maggots etc.) and there was still no forensic evidence directly tying her to the crime, I would not believe her story but I don;t think I would think the evidence was strong enough to sentance her to death. Their would be enough reasonable doubt in my mind owing to the fact that there were so many opportunities for her to be nailed and all were inconclusive.

However, I don't think this is the case, and I reckon her fate has been sealed. There is almost definitely DNA tying her to the remains/crime scene imo.

I'd like to see what everyone else has said, plus, I'd like to see the video of LA's FBI interview. That's one that hasn't been released yet, and I've been wondering why.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

I want to see further evidence of chloroform, what it was mixed it, how Casey might have dispersed the stuff, and if that or any other substances was found in those sprayers that were taken from the home. I also want to see if they are able to connect all this to Caylee's remains or just how they believe that Casey murdered her little girl. They must have strong evidence of premeditation to ask for the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mereille View Post
    Do the Anthonys have a dog? IIRC didnt cindy brag about giving LE the dogs hairbrush. If the defense were trying to say that the hairs found in the truck could be Zannys dog (hence CA always referencing the dog) then surely they could test the family dog to disprove this. What a silly defense!
    CA gave LE KC's hairbrush when she told them it was Caylee's. CA said she should give them the dog toothbrush. (I think thats the way that went) She was just being CA.
    GA: "...I mean I’m not a stupid guy...”
    Det. Hussey: “I think you’re, I think you’re a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.”
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Most of my wish list has been mentioned. I'd like to add a few things tho:

1) LA's "notebook" - bet there's a treasure trove in there
    2) the 1200 pix from her Photobucket - we haven't see 1200 have we? I want to know what made GA physically ill.
    3) I'd like some sort of explanation regarding the abandoned house DC & JH were poking around at. Why was it never investigated or was it and we don't know about it?
    4) I want to know what evidence JB sees every single day that proves KC's innocence.
    5) I want to know what the information is that will "shock and stun" us. I keep hearing about this bombshell...well, where is it? What is it that will let us understand why KC lied to LE and why she was "protecting" her family.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kew17 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast