Baez' Statement Regarding DP News

ThoughtElf

Former Member
Reaction score
JB spoke last night as he left the jail after a half hour visit with KC

From the media thread (Thanks Angel Who Cares!)

VIDEO~Baez: Forces Out To Get Casey Anthony
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19174398/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

Cliff notes:
1. Baez says, "... anyone who thinks this will force Casey to plea is sadly mistaken. She won't." 1:07
2. costs to tax payers will triple. 2:08
3. He mentions the total of 8 lawyers currently 3 of whom we know are DP qualified; LBK, Mike W, and Terry L. 2:19
4. The video also goes on to state that there are 3 additional unnamed DP qualified attorneys working on the case. 2:40

So, who are the additional 3 lawyers?

And, he should count one less lawyer that will be working on the case... himself. He isn't qualified under the Florida Statue, from what I understand. I think that might be a good thing for Miss Casey B*%^@.

And, he should count one less lawyer that will be working on the case... himself. He isn't qualified under the Florida Statue, from what I understand. I think that might be a good thing for Miss Casey B*%^@.

Baez claims nothing will change he will still be working the case.

he may still be part of the legal team he is just not allowed to be lead attorney anymore.

"Forces out to get her" ? Yes, Jose those "forces" are the people and the state of Florida ! Jose said that the state is sadly mistaken if they are trying to get a plea from Casey, have you thought that maybe, Jose, the state and the people of Florida just want to put Casey to death for what she did to her daughter ?

From what I understand he can still work on the case, just not as lead attorney.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

"Forces out to get her" ? Yes, Jose those "forces" are the people and the state of Florida ! Jose said that the state is sadly mistaken if they are trying to get a plea from Casey, have you thought that maybe, Jose, the state and the people of Florida just want to put Casey to death for what she did to her daughter ?
oh jose should just give it up he wont practice after this case ... no one will want him this case is a farce and they are ALL aside from LE spitting on caylees grave IMHO

if he knows that caylee was killed by casey ..then what kind of a man is he to defend her and he is starting to sound like cindy i thought he was pro bono but i guess not i stand corrected ..

:laugh: "aware of the forces that are out to get her"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Please tell me that Baez did not actually say that!!!!

Maybe he meant, "may the force be with her" ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Please tell me that Baez did not actually say that!!!!

Maybe he meant, "may the force be with her" ..
yeah im sure he will lend her his light saber too for her protection

oh jose should just give it up he wont practice after this case ... no one will want him this case is a farce and they are ALL aside from LE spitting on caylees grave IMHO

if he knows that caylee was killed by casey ..then what kind of a man is he to defend her pro bono ?

I just got back in from a time-out or I'd answer that for you! :innocent:

:seeya:

if he knows that caylee was killed by casey ..then what kind of a man is he to defend her pro bono ?

iirc HE IS NOT PRO-BONO.....he has never said HE was pro-bono...there is money in there for HIM & lkb.....everyone else is supposed to be doing it from the kindness of their hearts....:furious:

iirc HE IS NOT PRO-BONO.....he has never said HE was pro-bono...there is money in there for HIM & lkb.....everyone else is supposed to be doing it from the kindness of their hearts....:furious:
ugh :mad:

I think this is fabulous. Now the liklihood of KC being able to appeal based on Ineffective Counsel is out the window. Additionally, Marti M. needs to tell JB to stop talking. If she is the firm spokesperson, he should defer to her on all statements. His whining doesn't do anything to help his client. He did seem a bit dejected though.

Darth Vader is out to get her? Wha? Forces? Centrifugal forces?

rof.. Im glad to see i wasnt the only one whos mind went to Stars wars when the forces comment was made..lol..
poor casey.. aways the victim.. so picked upon.. yups..
shakes head
I cant believe these people..

I think People as a whole should be out to get child murderers

Forces = FBI, Orange County Sheriff's Department, the State of Florida

But not the family of the child she is accused of murdering....kinda makes you go hhhhhmmmmm.......=(

Snipped from above article...

"For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said.

Wonder if the Florida Bar will have something to say about Mr Baez's comings and goings. Hmmmmm?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back