Rep. from Orlando seeks $500,00 to establish Caylee Anthony Missing Program

KeysBreeze

delphinum natare doces
Reaction score
# Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.
http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

Could this be Cindy's new foundation?

Is this money used to paid the board members and are the A's part of this board? I can't find the info but I plan on following up on this. Thanks for the info!

I think it is great that the A's are getting involved in something positive, but part of me wonders why they would name it after a child who was never missing? If this post is useless please feel free to delete it mods. JMOO.

# Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

:floorlaugh: :rotfl:

OMG, what planet does Congressman Grayson live on?? He clearly has no idea whatsoever of the facts and bitter public opinion concerning the non-disappearance of Caylee Anthony!

OMG, what planet does Congressman Grayson live on?? He clearly has no idea whatsoever of the facts and bitter public opinion concerning the non-disappearance of Caylee Anthony!

Exactly!

by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing

31 Days. GMAB. Sounds like a worthy program, but it should not have Caylee's name on it because she was not missing, but murdered.

:seeya: BRB ..

I'm off to puke now .. :puke:

by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing

31 Days. GMAB. Sounds like a worthy program, but it should not have Caylee's name on it because she was not missing, but murdered.

Exactly. Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days.

Caylee was never missing. Her mother knew where she was the whole time.

well that about blows the a's away...they encourage no LE help.....:twocents::furious:

the more I think of it--I would hope that laws could be established for people who wait oh lets just say 31 days to report a missing child---as for the elderly--Altzheimers Association has a wonderful program for missing elderly----(lets face it missing elderly generally have some form of the disease or dementia....)---and is a wonderful program....:twocents:

you know how bills get sponsored don't you? Representatives get LOBBIED. I believe this will get full attention on the Oprah and Anthony show!

you know how bills get sponsored don't you? Representatives get LOBBIED. I believe this will get full attention on the Oprah and Anthony show!
Could this be the news CA talked about after her afternoon of boating on the SS _ _ _ _ __ I JUST CAN'T MAKE MYSELF SPELL CAYLEE'S NAME WHEN CONNECTED TO THE BOAT. "Children we found while boating is just rediculous. It does allow the A's to have a leisure activity of sun and fun in the name of their grandaughter who they never seemed to look for.

Yet someone else who obviously has not been following the details of poor Caylee's murder. Oprah for ratings and Grayson for votes?

What I am questioning is; How many Missing Child Programs do we as a State and as a Country need and need to fund?

I, for one, would like to see that money go towards already established foundations/programs such as Texas Equusearch or National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), or KlassKids...IMO :twocents:

Why not just work in keeping current programs better funded... from my understanding, the economy has taken its toll on a lot of various programs. Wasn't it Florida that was having budgeting issues and looking to cull back monies for things like the Amber Alert and Sex Offender Registry?

If they are using Caylee's name then this should be an organization focused on children that are murdered..."missing child" may sound nicer, but it's false and misleading, Caylee was murdered by her mother !

....assisting LE agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing. OMG! I hope Shirley P doesn't go missing..........:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back