970 users online (177 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heads Up Program 4/14/09 Discov. channel

I caught only about the last few minutes THIS morning of a special one hour program that was made in 2004. Discovery channel on Direct TV Denver channel #266. Program on the schedule is called 'Notorious'. It is to be re broadcast today in Denver Market at 4 PM Mountain Time.

The few minutes I saw had the ever popular Alex Hunter, Dave Thomas, an FBI man, and the new DA. Mary Lacey appeared briefly 'clearing' the R's, in the last three minutes I saw of the program. Tidbit of Karr at the end. Not sure what all the program covered, but I will be tuning in at 4 PM.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Watched the whole thing!

I found it very interesting that Steve Thomas name was never mentioned.

A note about the program called Notorious, you can purchase the program at the Discovery.com site. I did not check to see the cost etc.

++++++++++++++++
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

I missed this show. I couldn't stomach Karr anyway...he doesn't even fit into the equation.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    I missed this show. I couldn't stomach Karr anyway...he doesn't even fit into the equation.

--->>>Indeed, Karr was a figment of DA Laceys imagination. An approximate 4 seconds was devoted to Karr, with a photograph and POOF he was gone.

It was an enlightening experience to watch this MADE for TV fairy tale. It made DA AH look like a prince on a fairy horse. He has disappeared faster than Karr. Old DA's never die they just fade away, borrowing a quote from Douglas McArthur about old soldiers doing the same thingie.

You can purchase the DVD from the Discovery Channel.