shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
The Woman Who Shut Up Simon Cowell
Why Susan Boyle, 48, Is Poised to Be the U.K.'s Next Singing Sensation
By HODA FARHANGHI
LONDON, April 14, 2009

Meet Britain's newest pop sensation: She's 48 years old, has frizzy brown hair and bushy eyebrows. But the virtuous Susan Boyle might be the next British singing superstar.

Full article: click here

Video: YouTube

Wow!

That was so fun to watch. What an amazing voice!

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful voice. I watched the whole thing with goose bumps. She is amazing.

OMW!!!

I'm sat here crying at the beauty of her voice. Goosebumps!

Thank you, shadowraiths, for posting this wonderful article. Please, if you follow this show, keep us posted on how Susan Boyle does each week.

I watched this yesterday and Susan's performance brought tears to my eyes. I am so anxious to see how she does.

ETA: I'm going to watch again. She is incredible.

Yep, I would definetely buy her Cd.

The beauty of her voice made me weep. This woman has been given an amazing gift, IMO, and revealed to the world in God's own good time.

OMG, what an absolutly beautiful voice! Thank you for posting this link. She has an incredible gift.

She brought me to tears...the good kind! That was just beautiful.

Thank you so much for posting this!! With all the terrible stories we've been reading, this amazing story has touched my heart and reminded me that there is still wonderful things left in this world of ours that can bring a tear to my eye and a sense of wonder that I needed very badly :) What a beautiful woman with a pure God Given talent!!!!!

VB

wow ! what a beautiful voice its like velvet

Susan Boyle interviewed: =>click<=

Susan Boyle was born with a disability, was horribly teased while growing up (and from what I understand, has been long ridiculed by neighborhood kids), and lost her mother, who died of old age, a couple of years ago. And, imnsho, Susan also has the voice and countenance of an angel. And I pray with all of my heart that her loved ones will protect her from some of the not so nice things that fame can bring.

Thank you Susan, for making our days a bit brighter, and reminding people of the kind of beauty that I often refer to as soul shine, still exists in this world.

I just watched the vidoe and all i can say is WOW i will be watching for updates on her she gave me goosebumps and the biggest smile on my face and that is a blessing for me right now.

The Woman Who Shut Up Simon Cowell
Why Susan Boyle, 48, Is Poised to Be the U.K.'s Next Singing Sensation
By HODA FARHANGHI
LONDON, April 14, 2009

Full article: click here

Video: YouTube

Wow..this woman makes me lose it. Literally. I cried twice by myself, and once showing my husband last night. Now, I've cried again showing it to my son. I should have known better since I already have a headache. She has an incredible talent, and an angels voice. I hope to try to keep up with whatever she does.

Call me silly...but I joined her Fan Club.:cheerful:

Holy....

First my favorite song from Les Miserables <sigh>

Then, she opened her mouth and the voice of an angel filled my ears. I want to hear her more, I will definately buy a CD if she comes out with one.

Susan, please come the USA, we have to have you perform on Broadway! We love...no wait...we adore our underdogs here in the USA, you have to sing broadway!

Thanks shadow:)

Am hoping this =>click<= is really her and not some joker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back