The Rev Richard G#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Help! I am wondering what this means, if anything , for the case that in Reverand Grund's police sworn interview he relays that back in 2006 KC finally found a new babysitter (he and his family had been caring for the baby), she told him very specifically that her name was Zenaida Gonzalez, and even the story about having met her through Jeff H., yada, yada, yada. In 2006! Will this affect anything, except the civil trial?
Are Z's lawyers going to file suit against Cindy now too, just to make sure they can indeed attach a lien to any profits she makes off the sale of this story, and since she is the one who "published the defamation" knowing it to be a lie,now that she has admitted she knew KC was lying?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Richard-0905.pdf

The following information was found on pages 7 & 8.

“Yeah (affirmative), I’ve got that worked out,” “Oh, yeah (affirmative), I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my
friend Jeffrey Hopkins son Zachery. And Zachery and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together. So this’ll work out great.” I’m thinking, “Wow that’s a whole lot more information than I really needed.” And by this point I picked up that Casey likes to tell stories. Uhm, we started to all pick up that Casey had a little problem with exaggeration.

Update: I found on NG show, where Rev. Grund relays this same incident, but this time remembers it as KC having called the nanny Zanny: "Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

Help! I am wondering what this means, if anything , for the case that in Reverand Grund's police sworn interview he relays that back in 2006 KC finally found a new babysitter (he and his family had been caring for the baby), she told him very specifically that her name was Zenaida Gonzalez, and even the story about having met her through Jeff Hopkins, yada, yada, yada. In 2006! Will this affect anything, except the civil trial?

I doubt it ..

I think it will be the defense (KC's) lawyer in the defamation suit that calls him to the stand if and when this ever goes to trial. How long she has had these imaginary friends wont matter one bit stacked up against all the forensic evidence in the murder trial. I think the toxicology reports are back now, maybe there is proof of perpetual chemicals having been given to the baby that showed up in her hair (as Dr. Baden said by accident on air one night), there are specific plant remnants in KC's car from the woods, the soil on her shoes matches the woods, the duct tape matches, the Pooh blanket SKU numbers match (it is part of a set) her nursery linen, she and Tony are on tape in Blockbuster the very day she is thought to have killed the baby renting a video (about a child being kidnapped by a nanny by the way), her cell pings show exactly where she was at every minute of the day, she texted her friend Amy setting up an excuse for why her vehicle smells of decomposition, she lied and lied and led police on wild goose chases, her father, mother and brother all said to police the car smelled of death, etc., etc., all it will show in the criminal case is what Judge Strickland already noticed, "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers".

Does anyone know if Reverand Grund and his wife are on the witness list for either party? Do you know when LP is being deposed? I am looking forward to his colorful testimony.

Help! I am wondering what this means, if anything , for the case that in Reverand Grund's police sworn interview he relays that back in 2006 KC finally found a new babysitter (he and his family had been caring for the baby), she told him very specifically that her name was Zenaida Gonzalez, and even the story about having met her through Jeff Hopkins, yada, yada, yada. In 2006! Will this affect anything, except the civil trial?

I dunno? IIRC KC coined the name 'Zanny' with RG. Do you have a link/ref to the doc?

If this was true then KC's parents would have the same story and be using it before and at the Depo.

Sounds hinky to me if KC used ZG to RG but not her parents?

help! I am wondering what this means, if anything , for the case that in reverand grund's police sworn interview he relays that back in 2006 kc finally found a new babysitter (he and his family had been caring for the baby), she told him very specifically that her name was zenaida gonzalez, and even the story about having met her through jeff h., yada, yada, yada. In 2006! Will this affect anything, except the civil trial?
Link please!

This is in RGs interview in the latest doc dump- he says this is the story KC made up when JG and his family said they couldn't watch Caylee everyday.

Check the documents thread, last page - it will say RGs interview.

Personally I think this HURTS the defense - if this was her "nanny" since 2006, how the heck would NO ONE have met her in 3 years?? Its one thing if its a "new" nanny she hired in May - maybe there was just no time for the family to meet her? But years and years? When KC was living at home? NO WAY a babysitter wouldn't be at that house one time in three years

I dunno? IIRC KC coined the name 'Zanny' with RG. Do you have a link/ref to the doc?

If this was true then KC's parents would have the same story and be using it before and at the Depo.

Sounds hinky to me if KC used ZG to RG but not her parents?
I believe this is the interview you are looking for: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...chard-0905.pdf. The following information was found on pages 7 & 8.

“Yeah (affirmative), I’ve got that worked out,” “Oh, yeah (affirmative), I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my
friend Jeffrey H's son Z. And Z and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together. So this’ll work out great.” I’m thinking, “Wow that’s a whole lot more information than I really needed.” And by this point I picked up that Casey likes to tell stories. Uhm, we started to all pick up that Casey had a little problem with exaggeration.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

I do think it is just a lie, but it is interesting that she had this entire lie for so long. I wouldn't even let someone take my dogs overnight, let alone my grandchild, and since they knew KC to be such a liar and so very irresponsible, there is no way as controlling as Cindy is, they wouldn't have insisted on meeting any caretaker. None of it makes any sense to me.

I do think it is just a lie, but it is interesting that she had this entire lie for so long. I wouldn't even let someone take my dogs overnight, let alone my grandchild, and since they knew KC to be such a liar and so very irresponsible, there is no way as controlling as Cindy is, they wouldn't have insisted on meeting any caretaker. None of it makes any sense to me.
Exactly...
By the time she dialed 911 she already had a story they all agreed on.
I am not overprotective and I know my kids Nanny's and they do not live with me. NO WAY she did not know the nanny.

Me either. I know RG's family was probably more of a family at that time and KC was hiding out there but, I am surprised that the A's only talk of Zanny before and not ZG.

All I can say is, if the nanny story is true, then Baez should have NO problem coming up with Jeffrey Hopkins and his son Zachery and having at least Jeffrey testifying at trial.

Jurors are not stupid people and if Baez wants to put this out there, he'd better damn well back it up and not expect jurors to take him at his word. Promising something you can't fulfill would be the biggest mistake the defense team could make.

This is probably a stupid question, but - if Casey was using the "Zenaida Gonzalez" babysitter name back in 2006, then she had the idea for that particular name way before ZG went to check out an apartment at Sawgrass. Right? What would the chances be that she already made up this name and then lo and behold, someone with that name checks out an apartment at Sawgrass?

I always thought that it sounded rather fishy that RG remembered these names that KC rattled off to him two years prior to the interview. Zenaida is a bizarre name at that. I certainly would not be able to remember first and last names of an invisinanny, her mutual acquaintance, said acquaintance's son. Of course, maybe he wrote it down or has an incredible memory.... I could see someone remembering the name Zanny because it rhymes with nanny, but that would be all I believe. It almost sounds like he wanted to say that KC was lying about all of this for two years.

This is probably a stupid question, but - if Casey was using the "Zenaida Gonzalez" babysitter name back in 2006, then she had the idea for that particular name way before ZG went to check out an apartment at Sawgrass. Right? What would the chances be that she already made up this name and then lo and behold, someone with that name checks out an apartment at Sawgrass?

Bold mine. In any other case, I'd have said there was no way such a coincidence could occur, however, in this case pretty much anything can and has happened. At first hearing her on the 911 tapes, it sounds like she pulled that name right out of her caboose...just throw a couple Hispanic sounding names together, voila, it's the nanny.

This case is so bazaar the only thing I can think of is the fact that a ZG did live in Casey's neighborhood at one time. At the abandon house or close by. I don't have the links now but it was discussed in the abandon house thread. What if that ZG, which is said to have move - Cindy also claimed a ZG was being watched in P.R. was the ZG that at one time may of watched Caylee for Casey? Then, it just happen that a ZG went to Saw-Grass and bingo...Casey was desperate for an alibi for what she had done to Caylee and that particular ZG was at the wrong place at the wrong time. So, maybe Casey did mention to JG about the ZG that lived near her home way back. Just a thought.

KC used ZFG as her "catch all" problem solver. Need to stay out late or crash at new guys house? Over at Zanny's....Caylee not around? Zanny has her. Where did you get that thing? Zanny gave it to me.....Zanny was an invention to make KC's path through her weird wild nutty world smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie