FL - Theodore Weir for child *advertiser censored*, Winter Haven, 2007

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ensored*-sentence-polk-041409,0,4157566.story

Weir was one of about a dozen men arrested in 2007 during a Sheriff's Office operation dubbed "Operation Sentinel."

When detectives came to his home, Weir allegedly told them, " `Hey, you're too late. I just erased the evidence.' "
--------------------------------------

Cocky b@stard! This sentencing does my heart good! :woohoo:

Here is a story after the arrests were made.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070309/NEWS/703090383/1039

At a press conference Thursday morning, detectives played the audio portion of a child *advertiser censored* clip taken from one of the men's computers. In it a man could be heard saying "Good baby" and a baby could be heard crying as it was sexually assaulted.

"It takes your breath away and it breaks your heart that these children have been victimized like that, and that these so-called human beings find energy and entertainment in that," Judd said.

The images on the computers were so vile, "No normal human being can imagine it," Copley said.

None of the men who have been arrested are accused of molesting children nor of making the child *advertiser censored* that was on their computers, Judd said.

However, by seeking out and frequently buying child *advertiser censored*, these men help create a market for it, and encourage the manufacture of new child *advertiser censored*, Judd said

Fantastic news!
Let's hope this sets the mark for future cases :D

I LOVE this judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Now if we could just convince law makers and all judges to sentence those that actually rape and molest children simularly I would be ecstatic!

Here is a story after the arrests were made.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070309/NEWS/703090383/1039

At a press conference Thursday morning, detectives played the audio portion of a child *advertiser censored* clip taken from one of the men's computers. In it a man could be heard saying "Good baby" and a baby could be heard crying as it was sexually assaulted.

"It takes your breath away and it breaks your heart that these children have been victimized like that, and that these so-called human beings find energy and entertainment in that," Judd said.

The images on the computers were so vile, "No normal human being can imagine it," Copley said.

None of the men who have been arrested are accused of molesting children nor of making the child *advertiser censored* that was on their computers, Judd said.

However, by seeking out and frequently buying child *advertiser censored*, these men help create a market for it, and encourage the manufacture of new child *advertiser censored*, Judd said

That makes me just want to :puke: and then I just want to cry. I'd also like to do some other things that I probalby can't say here.

Now, if only he would go the way of Jeffry Dahmer while imprisoned then I'll feel better.

God bless this judge. I hope thru viewing the films they're able to find out who's producing this crap and arrest them too. It may have said in the article but I couldn't read more than the snippet.

I almost did cartwheels when I found this article early this morning. I hope and pray other judges follow.

I can only imagine that this sentencing has probably saved some children from possible abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back