Secret visit from Santa Claus

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The one thing that was discounted so early on in the case was the comment that Jon Benet made to her little friend about Santa Claus. JonBenet had told her little friend that she was going to have a secret visit from Santa after Christmas.

That and the fact that the burglar alarm was not set Christmas night, as IF someone was not yet home, but would come later.

Plus the fact that the outside night light was off Christmas night, as observed by the neighbor.

Thought it might be time to drag this old topic out of the closet again.

In years past, posters thought her comment referred to the after Christmas visit to Charlevoix. I DON'T think so now nor did I think so then.

A six year old who was as smart as JonBenet would have meant what she said, IF SHE DIDN"T then she would have said it differently, imop.

Something like ->we are flying to michigan in our plane and we will have another Santa Claus when we get there.

Carry on, I will touch base here from time to time. It would be up to LE to check this out further.

Yesterdays Discovery.com chanel - program called 'Notorious", covering the case in 2004, mentioned that a 'pubic hair' was found in the basement room, I cannot remember which room was mentioned for the 'hair'. Anyone ?.

I think that was what turned out to be Patsy's arm hair,which was found on the blanket JB was wrapped in...in the WC.

I think that was what turned out to be Patsy's arm hair,which was found on the blanket JB was wrapped in...in the WC.

--->>>You mean that PR did not shave her armpits? Arm pit hair would have been shaped weird like a public hair, but arm hair would not necessarily have looked the same as a pubic hair, huh, er?

There was an empty santa suit in the basement I believe it was in a box ?, WE never knew IF it had been utilized during the Christmas season of 1996, do WE, no, donut think WE ever knew that. Do you think that THAT suit was ever checked for 'pubic' hairs, far stretch to think so I guess.

--->>>You mean that PR did not shave her armpits? Arm pit hair would have been shaped weird like a public hair, but arm hair would not necessarily have looked the same as a pubic hair, huh, er?

There was an empty santa suit in the basement I believe it was in a box ?, WE never knew IF it had been utilized during the Christmas season of 1996, do WE, no, donut think WE ever knew that. Do you think that THAT suit was ever checked for 'pubic' hairs, far stretch to think so I guess.

It was not a hair from her armpit. It was an "ancillary" hair, not an "axillary"-or armpit- hair. An ancillary hair came from her FOREARM. Look on your own forearm. Man or women, all have them to varying degrees, and they are longer and fine in a woman, usually. In a person who has had chemo, like Patsy, the chemo can change the hair on the body as well as the head. Forensics can and did tell the difference between a pubic hair and hair from other parts of the body.

You know, if the Rs were truly innocent, they'd be screaming about it whenever something false appeared in the media. That hair was PROVED to be a forearm hair from Patsy. Yet whenever it is publicly described as a "mystery pubic hair"- silence. Along with every other mis-truth and misconception in this case. Because most of these favor the R's innocence, these misconceptions have been taken as gospel by those wishing to conceal or disprove the R's guilt.

Did anyone ever suspected JAR cause one of the Ramsey's friends said they that saw him in town but later said they wouldn't know what he looked like in a crowd.One of my crazy thoughts but maybe he was suppose to be secret Santa.

Did anyone ever suspected JAR cause one of the Ramsey's friends said they that saw him in town but later said they wouldn't know what he looked like in a crowd.One of my crazy thoughts but maybe he was suppose to be secret Santa.

Sure. There are plenty of people who suspect JAR. It was the R's neighbor Joe Barnhill who said he saw JAR walking into the R house. JAR was supposed to have been with his mother, JR's ex-wife, at the time. The R family Christmas morning photos were "lost" and the annual Christmas morning video was supposedly not taken that year because the batteries were not charged. Don't believe a word of it. There was something in those photos/video that the Rs did not want people to see. I think it provided evidence that JAR may have been there. JR got his ex-wife a lawyer right away after the murder. Why? She had nothing to do with the crime- she wasn't in Boulder that night. But she DID know whether her son JAR was with her or with his father in Boulder. And her lawyer would find a way to prevent her from being asked that question.

Sure. There are plenty of people who suspect JAR. It was the R's neighbor Joe Barnhill who said he saw JAR walking into the R house. JAR was supposed to have been with his mother, JR's ex-wife, at the time. The R family Christmas morning photos were "lost" and the annual Christmas morning video was supposedly not taken that year because the batteries were not charged. Don't believe a word of it. There was something in those photos/video that the Rs did not want people to see. I think it provided evidence that JAR may have been there. JR got his ex-wife a lawyer right away after the murder. Why? She had nothing to do with the crime- she wasn't in Boulder that night. But she DID know whether her son JAR was with her or with his father in Boulder. And her lawyer would find a way to prevent her from being asked that question.

in regard to JAR, Steve Thomas felt there was enough evidence to clear him. If my memory serves there was an ATM receipt using his bank account in the hours before the murder I believe..

in regard to JAR, Steve Thomas felt there was enough evidence to clear him. If my memory serves there was an ATM receipt using his bank account in the hours before the murder I believe..

--->>>Wonder what the amount on the ATM receipt was ?, or what the location of the ATM machine was?

'The hours before the murder', leaves a wonderment for me, since nutrition sources say it takes 2 hours for pineapple to be totally digested, and remnants were still viable in the deceased body of Jon Benet.

I still remember the speed increasing elements that JR installed on his 'fastest airplane of its kind in the WORLD **' at the time they were put into his plane. *

* Reference page 238, DOI, copyright 2000
He installed Pratt and Whitney PT6A-110** turbine engines
More additions were added as shown on page 238
(Brief quotations are allowed by the publisher)

Steve Thomas may have missed the boat on the clearing of the older son.

IF any of you are pilots reading here, I could PM you the rest of the additions to see IF IF any of them were added for 'fuel economy', IF you do not have a copy of DOI.

I believe JAR was doing the old 'I was at an ATM wearing a baseball cap and you can't see my face clearly' routine.then he comes up w a movie ticket stub from that night.I don't know about the atm receipt though.but maybe it was him.
even though,as was said,he was cleared.If he WAS there,then I believe they got him out of there in order to protect him,so he wouldn't be a suspect.
I believe there was someone,maybe at forums for justice,who proved he could have been there that night..that it was indeed possible.

I haven't posted here in awhile, but this topic really intrigues
me. I've been busy with school and music, but true crime and the
JBR case still fascinates me.

QUOTE BY CAMPER:
"The one thing that was discounted so early on in the case was the comment that Jon Benet made to her little friend about Santa Claus. JonBenet had told her little friend that she was going to have a secret visit from Santa after Christmas."

It wasnt entirely discounted, as the Boulder Police did do
some investigating in early 97' about it.
But yeah...it leaves a lot of questions doesn't it? At least to me.

QUOTE BY CAMPER:
"That and the fact that the burglar alarm was not set Christmas night, as IF someone was not yet home, but would come later."

I just re-read the Bonita Papers and also just finished my copy
of PMPT, and when I read this myself it raised an alarm in my mind.
Some things made more sense...I put emphasis on some though.

QUOTE BY CAMPER:
"Plus the fact that the outside night light was off Christmas night, as observed by the neighbor."

Yeah. Friend of Melody Stanton I believe. Just cant think of her name
right now though. I'm a little tired. ;)

QUOTE BY CAMPER:
"n years past, posters thought her comment referred to the after Christmas visit to Charlevoix. I DON'T think so now nor did I think so then."

Me either. And that describes my thoughts perfectly.

QUOTE BY CAMPER:
"A six year old who was as smart as JonBenet would have meant what she said, IF SHE DIDN"T then she would have said it differently, imop."

Agreed. I have read that JonBenet' was a smart little girl as well.

The little intro of PMPT, when the Ramsey gardener was describing
her and her personality, (the way she talked,asked things,etc)
nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Connor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts