673 users online (74 members and 599 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the state's decision to seek the death penalty for KC

Voters
533. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

481 90.24%
  • NO

52 9.76%

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.04.13 State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony #3 POLL ADDED

The poll on WFTV's website has had 9220 vote and 91% (THAT'S NINETY-ONE PERCENT, FOLKS!) are in favor of the SA seeking the DP for KC!
    http://www.wftv.com/index.html

So I was wondering how our WSers would vote.
    The wording requires a YES or NO answer. If you are unsure then vote NO.

BIGTIME THANK YOU to the mods for moving the poll here. I wasn't sure where to put it.
    Last edited by dax; 04-15-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: to thank the mods
    JMO

"I...am not...stopping anymore...for you...to get...a file"

"It is not how these officers died that made them heroes, it is how they lived." Inscription on the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, Washington, DC

I voted yes. This may have been posted before but here goes:

"Two new aggravating circumstances, involving child killers that Florida jurors can now consider in deciding whether to recommend the death penalty, give more weight to prosecutors in the case.

One is that the victim was under 12 years old and the other is that the child killer was in a position of trust or control."

http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html

In MA, we do not have the death penalty. Certain cases deserve the death penalty - some defendants should just be removed totally from using oxygen.
    If Casey had just admitted from Day 1 (June 15th or so) that it was an accident then I would almost feel better. Had she shown remorse or a little sorrow but she acted as if Caylee was just a hamster that died or disappeared. We, as a society, have been mourning Caylee's death -- not her mother.

Absolutely! I have been waiting for them to reverse their decision. I believe that some of the results are in to prove guilt, but we will have to wait until trial to see what they are.

I voted yes. Accident (which I doubt) or not. Her actions to this day tells me she has no remorse for what she has done.
    Every Day is a Gift and Not a Given Right

~Absolutely~

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    In cases where the murder victim is a child then the DP should be mandatory. It's not about reformation or redemption or rehabilitation, it's about punishment. KC needs to be punished by taking away the only thing she really cares about......herself.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    The poll on WFTV's website has had 9220 vote and 91% (THAT'S NINETY-ONE PERCENT, FOLKS!) are in favor of the SA seeking the DP for KC!

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

The wording requires a YES or NO answer. If you are unsure then vote NO.
    wow, 91%. That has to be hard on her ego.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

The duct tape with the sticker over Caylee's mouth did it for me.KC was cruel.She didn't simply want to get rid of her,she wanted to mock her,to make her suffer. She partied and had a great time while Caylee's body decomposed so close to home.
    Based on KC's actions and lack of remorse I have no doubt she'd do it again if she had the chance.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    We're running 95% here. Then again we're all just frumpy housewives with no life anyhow. What do we know?
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

I don't believe in the DP, but I voted yes anyway. My train of thought is that at least that may better the chances of LWOP.
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    We're running 95% here. Then again we're all just frumpy housewives with no life anyhow. What do we know?
    Hey! Speak for yourself, Buddy! I am neither frumpy or a housewife.
    JMO

The circumstances of this case merit it.

Yes.

Besides, KC is without remorse.
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    Nah - that many people taking time to think about her. Heck, she's on cloud 9.
    "any time, any place, the super sleuths are on the case...." - My friends Tigger and Pooh

The Death Penalty is an easy way out for KC. I say make her a lifer without parole and put her in general population where the inmates can do what they want with her spoiled cocky behind. She should be put in the toughest prison in the U.S. Once she's out of view of the public eye and stuck in a real no nonsense womans prison she won't be daddys little princess anymore and she will get a real dose of reality. My Brother who is a State Police Investigator told me those gals in the big house just love to get their hands on baby killers. Then he went into detail..... KC doesn't have a chance....

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast