Votes: 52 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dax

Justice for Caylee
Reaction score
The poll on WFTV's website has had 9220 vote and 91% (THAT'S NINETY-ONE PERCENT, FOLKS!) are in favor of the SA seeking the DP for KC!
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

So I was wondering how our WSers would vote.
The wording requires a YES or NO answer. If you are unsure then vote NO.

BIGTIME THANK YOU to the mods for moving the poll here. I wasn't sure where to put it. :)

I voted yes. This may have been posted before but here goes:

"Two new aggravating circumstances, involving child killers that Florida jurors can now consider in deciding whether to recommend the death penalty, give more weight to prosecutors in the case.

One is that the victim was under 12 years old and the other is that the child killer was in a position of trust or control."

http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html

In MA, we do not have the death penalty. Certain cases deserve the death penalty - some defendants should just be removed totally from using oxygen.
If Casey had just admitted from Day 1 (June 15th or so) that it was an accident then I would almost feel better. Had she shown remorse or a little sorrow but she acted as if Caylee was just a hamster that died or disappeared. We, as a society, have been mourning Caylee's death -- not her mother.

Absolutely! I have been waiting for them to reverse their decision. I believe that some of the results are in to prove guilt, but we will have to wait until trial to see what they are.

I voted yes. Accident (which I doubt) or not. Her actions to this day tells me she has no remorse for what she has done.

In cases where the murder victim is a child then the DP should be mandatory. It's not about reformation or redemption or rehabilitation, it's about punishment. KC needs to be punished by taking away the only thing she really cares about......herself.

The duct tape with the sticker over Caylee's mouth did it for me.KC was cruel.She didn't simply want to get rid of her,she wanted to mock her,to make her suffer. She partied and had a great time while Caylee's body decomposed so close to home.
Based on KC's actions and lack of remorse I have no doubt she'd do it again if she had the chance.

wow, 91%. That has to be hard on her ego.

We're running 95% here. Then again we're all just frumpy housewives with no life anyhow. What do we know?

I don't believe in the DP, but I voted yes anyway. My train of thought is that at least that may better the chances of LWOP.

We're running 95% here. Then again we're all just frumpy housewives with no life anyhow. What do we know?

Hey! Speak for yourself, Buddy! :laugh: I am neither frumpy or a housewife.

The circumstances of this case merit it.

Yes.

Besides, KC is without remorse.

The Death Penalty is an easy way out for KC. I say make her a lifer without parole and put her in general population where the inmates can do what they want with her spoiled cocky behind. She should be put in the toughest prison in the U.S. Once she's out of view of the public eye and stuck in a real no nonsense womans prison she won't be daddys little princess anymore and she will get a real dose of reality. My Brother who is a State Police Investigator told me those gals in the big house just love to get their hands on baby killers. Then he went into detail..... KC doesn't have a chance....

I voted no, but only because the DP is not touted as what it really is meant to do: Take the life of a piece of . Even if they said that, I'd still disagree with the DP.

I think along the same lines as abbra. Put the animal into general pop and let 'em take their chances.

If the jury who hears the SA's case against Casey advises in favor of the DP, then yes, I believe it is appropriate.
ETA: I'm usually not in favor of the DP, due to the many recent convictions that have been reversed due to the scientific advances in DNA, etc.
But in this case, if the jury recommends it, I have no problem with seeing it imposed.

I voted no, but only because the DP is not touted as what it really is meant to do: Take the life of a piece of . Even if they said that, I'd still disagree with the DP.

I think along the same lines as abbra. Put the animal into general pop and let 'em take their chances.

She will find a lover in general pop and she will have her own posse in no time. I wish it would damage her but I doubt it.

BTW - I love Anais Nin!:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member