1702 users online (281 members and 1421 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    :smiliecup: for you Suzi.

Oh man, I see the insanity defense train coming down the tracks.
    I agree. Maybe someone can sneak some razor blades in to her at the jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    I wonder what "freakish thing" ? Like raping a little girl with a foreign object--does that sound like a freak accident, grandma Lawless?
    I think the whole family is completely in denial. If Melissa had priors, the family HAD to have known she was deeply troubled.
    I wonder if the raping with a foreign object could have caused internal injuries on little Sandra, which may have contributed to her death. Didn't they take a mattress as evidence?

She said she does not believe her granddaughter could have committed the crime, unless "some freakish thing happened."
    well, she raped an 8 yo little girl, I call that freakish.

Does that convince you grandma?

No. She needs to wait on the sharpness of those 3 needles now. They are more effective than the 3 blades, evidently.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by warbuckle View Post
    That did it for me. At first, I was kinda on the fence about whether she could have done this herself, but now I think she did. I would love know what was going through her head at the time, plus its amazing her own daughter is alive.
    Anyone know where her daughter is now? Hope she is getting some counseling.
    Last edited by Nonni Brenda; 04-15-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburst70791 View Post
    wow. Crazy. This is what I believe and would like to let everyone else know...

I do NOT believe in being able to plead insanity...I think thats a bunch of horse
    manure....to put it nicely.

IMO ANYONE who kills another, other than self-defense...IS CRAZY...jmo
    Might be wrong, but I think the key here is: Did she know right from wrong. And she did, which is evidenced by the way she tried to cover it up by her lies, the note, etc. Nonni

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    I wonder if the raping with a foreign object could have caused internal injuries on little Sandra, which may have contributed to her death. Didn't they take a mattress as evidence?
    Yes. A rollaway bed was taken from the church into evidence.

We have no clue as to what the COD is yet. The horrors of what this child suffered at the hands of this evil woman we may not want to know.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Anyone know where her daughter is not? Hope she is getting some counseling.
    All they are saying is that she is with family members...could be her father and step mother or others.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Nothing says you have a guilty conscience like swallowing X-Acto knife blades does......
    So true. BTW, exactly HOW do you swallow 3 exacto knife blades?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    I wonder what "freakish thing" ? Like raping a little girl with a foreign object--does that sound like a freak accident, grandma Lawless?
    I think the whole family is completely in denial. If Melissa had priors, the family HAD to have known she was deeply troubled.
    I read that pedophiles usually choose a certain age group. I wonder what was happening to her when she was age 7-8? Could be when she was beginning to be molested?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    She knew right from wrong at the time she kidnapped, raped, and murdered Sandra. She made choices in the premeditation, choices during the act, and used rational thought to cover the crimes by placing Sandra in the bag then the pond. She lied to the police which show she knew what she had done was wrong. They can say the lies to the media were after her suicide attempt, but everything done before says she was sane enough at the time of the murder to face the DP, imo.
    I'm betting she was sexually abused, terribly, at some time. I also bet she has not coped in her life. I find it sickening what she did. I also think some part of her probably is sickened by what she did too. She has to pay for what she did. I do feel she is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I think she is insane. I also think she was sexually abused herself.
    NOt taking issue with your post, but wondering out loud here...if she were insane would she have hidden the body? Wouldn't she have done like Andrea Yates? Course insanity and a psychotic break are not the same, close cousins but not the same. Defense might work with a psych break but IMHO an insanity defense won't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    That's my opinion also. She wrote the note during sixth grade that she wanted to die. Sure, some kids have depression because of chemical imbalance but some also have depression from abuse. How many people, especially women, would think of raping a little girl with a foreigh object unless this had happened to them some time during their life?

WHOA, just got a vision of Patsy Ramsey.......wow

Quote Originally Posted by s_finch View Post
    So true. BTW, exactly HOW do you swallow 3 exacto knife blades?
    That's what I'm wondering...it would seem that she would have extensive internal injuries - espeically being that she swallowed "3"! Just seems to me that she would be having surgery - and not out of the hospital as fast as she was....hhmm....

But, all in all - she is one sick woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston View Post
    For what it's worth, wasn't sure to put this somewhere
    else or not. Move or remove if this confirmation has already
    been brought up. LC

Accused Tracy Murderer Tried To Kill Herself
    TRACY (CBS 5 / AP) ―
    I will preface this by saying this is just thinking out loud--While I would have no problem believing this, I am wondering if this is the whole, correct story. Press has been known to make mistakes, especially in a fast moving case. I don't think Nancy Grace even LOOKED at the video of her in court yesterday the way she was talking about it. It's illegal to release medical records, so who was their source? The family, in some weird way trying to make people feel sorry for her?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast