Rumors: Fact Or Fiction?

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I think it is time we had a rumor thread so we can separate them from what is factual. We need to list all the rumors in one place to keep them straight. We are starting to accumulate too many of them on the normal threads which are getting into the mix of what we do know about this case. It only adds to the confusion and bizarre circumstances of what happened to Sandra.

I would like someone to make this clear- is it true that Huckaby was suspected of drugging Sandra or other little girl some time ago?

I thought there was a fact thread started. I was away for a few days so don't know how well it was utilized.

I would like to see a sticky thread that contains facts about each person attached to this case. Tired of wading through threads looking for facts about each person (like, is she still married, etc.)

I would like someone to make this clear- is it true that Huckaby was suspected of drugging Sandra or other little girl some time ago?
Yes. This was brought to light by JDB, a member here who got the information from someone inside the mhp.

The person said the little girl was Sandra and she was found unresponsive behind a building. She was taken to the hospital and supposedly narcotics were found in her system. No one was arrested in connection to this incident. There is no clear indication why so one could surmise there was not enough sufficient evidence to make an arrest.

When Sgt. Tony Sheneman was asked about this, he said he had no knowledge of it...but later said he was checking into it. Nothing else has been confirmed or denied by LE.

The same person also reported to JDB there have been 2 other similar cases of drugging of children in the area. Again, no confirmation yet.

Melissa herself told a reporter during a cell phone conversation that she was questioned six months ago about a drugging/molestation of a 7 year old child in the mhp after she had taken the girl with her daughter to a park earlier in the day. (Note: Six months ago, Sandra would have been 7 years old.)

I thought there was a fact thread started. I was away for a few days so don't know how well it was utilized.

I would like to see a sticky thread that contains facts about each person attached to this case. Tired of wading through threads looking for facts about each person (like, is she still married, etc.)
This is more for rumors. ;)

I would like someone to make this clear- is it true that Huckaby was suspected of drugging Sandra or other little girl some time ago?[/
QUOTE]

This is my first question too. What do we know about this? Where did this information come from? Some have stated it was Sandra others have said another little girl. I have also heard a police report was made.
I am also not clear if it was for sure MH that did it, or was accused of it. Can anyone clear these questions up? Locals?

I do not think we can be sure of who did it or what was done on the case...like you said...it involved a minor and the records would have been sealed. However, for Melissa to bring it up after we learned about it here was very uncanny. The article (www.tracypress.com) where she talks about it came out after I received the pm from JDB about the incident. We did confirm this on the board in the open by me posting at his suggestion the actual pm he sent to me (I never share pms with anyone without expressed permission, btw.)

I would like someone to make this clear- is it true that Huckaby was suspected of drugging Sandra or other little girl some time ago?[/
QUOTE]

This is my first question too. What do we know about this? Where did this information come from? Some have stated it was Sandra others have said another little girl. I have also heard a police report was made.
I am also not clear if it was for sure MH that did it, or was accused of it. Can anyone clear these questions up? Locals?

I can't believe this is true. And if it is why in the world would Sandra's family let her go near that woman? IMO

Sandra may not have had any memory of the incident prior to or after she was drugged...if it did happen. If LE questioned several people, Melissa could have been one of many who were suspected of giving her the medication or perhaps LE thought maybe it was something Sandra had taken on her own. We probably won't have those answers anytime soon, but I would think LE is going to look deeply into this.

I would like to know the answer to that question, too. Why was Sandra still allowed near Melissa if there was even a chance she had done this?

Sandra may not have had any memory of the incident prior to or after she was drugged...if it did happen. If LE questioned several people, Melissa could have been one of many who were suspected of giving her the medication or perhaps LE thought maybe it was something Sandra had taken on her own. We probably won't have those answers anytime soon, but I would think LE is going to look deeply into this.

Sandra may not have remembered this but someone sure knew about it happening. And weren't there supposed to be others she drugged?

There are supposed to be 2 other incidents. We have not heard any specifics on those as to ages, gender, etc. or where they supposedly took place.

I would like to know the answer to that question, too. Why was Sandra still allowed near Melissa if there was even a chance she had done this?

Have we heard from Sandra's family as to whether or not she was permitted to be around MH? Maybe Sandra had avoided her but MH lured her somehow on that fateful date a few weeks ago. Just speculating and pointing out that until we hear from LE or Sandra's famly, we don't know for sure how often and how recently Sandra was allowed to be around MH.

imo

The aunt and uncle (IIRC) mentioned that Sandra's mother and Melissa were not friends. They seemed to stress this point. They were aware Sandra was allowed to visit the 5 year old, but no one said if there restrictions such as Connie being home or other measures in place.

LE did mention Sandra was good friends with Melissa's daughter so I am sure they know roughly of the visitation schedule or time spent at their home.

I do not think we can be sure of who did it or what was done on the case...like you said...it involved a minor and the records would have been sealed. However, for Melissa to bring it up after we learned about it here was very uncanny. The article (www.tracypress.com) where she talks about it came out after I received the pm from JDB about the incident. We did confirm this on the board in the open by me posting at his suggestion the actual pm he sent to me (I never share pms with anyone without expressed permission, btw.)

Here's a video on a different site where the reporter says Melissa told her about being questioned in the incident.

Second video on the left.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world/Man-Reported-at-Pond-Where-Tracy-Girl-Was-Found--.html

Thank you for starting this thread, Seriously Searching. I don't like feeling as if I am speculating based on rumor.

I'd like to know if it is a fact or rumor that Sandra's grandfather was trapping cats and taking them to the pound. Could be significant...or might not be. I'm just not sure where this info originated.

Thank you for starting this thread, Seriously Searching. I don't like feeling as if I am speculating based on rumor.

I'd like to know if it is a fact or rumor that Sandra's grandfather was trapping cats and taking them to the pound. Could be significant...or might not be. I'm just not sure where this info originated.

Ah, I just looked that one up. Here ya go:

Tracypress: Sandra’s grandfather, Joe Chavez, had put up a surveillance camera after tires were slashed in what he suspected were run-ins with a neighbor over cats he trapped.

Another:

Sandra's grandfather recently installed surveillance cameras on his mobile home after the tires on his truck were slashed, Chavez said - a rare crime for the area that the family has speculated might be retaliation for him trapping cats that trespass on his property and taking them to the pound.
The surveillance cameras have been helpful in showing Sandra on the property at about 4 p.m. Friday. A second camera, which faces the entrance to the park, does not show the girl leaving that way, Chavez said - which would have been unusual.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/30/BA1016P7VF.DTL

(wonder who the neighbor was?)

regarding melissa suicide attempt... swallowing razor exacto blades? or family members bottle of coumadin (blood thinners) read both... either confirmed?

i think ss confirmed that the coumadin rumor was just that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back