Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

First, let me tell you how impressed the management and I are at how hard you all work on the Forensic Astrology forum.

Thank you so much. Because of your abilities you are making Websleuths a more interesting true crime discussion forum than all the others on the Internet.

There have been some issues concerning how cases are chosen by those who do the astrology work.

After looking into things here is what I would like to say:

It is totally up to the people on this forum, the ones with the knowledge of Forensic Astrology, as to what cases they chose to work on.

Anyone is welcome and encouraged to make suggestions about cases. When someone makes a suggestion I am assuming those who do the work will respond in a polite and professional manner.

No one should be ignored nor made to feel uncomfortable if they make a suggestion.

If you are the one making a suggestion and it is decided your case will not be worked on then that is how it will be.

It would be arrogant of me to insist the people who work on this forum to work on certain cases. They are the ones with the ability to do the work they should decide what they want to do.

Now, if you also have the ability to be a forensic astrology and you want to work on a case yourself on Websleuths then you have every right to do so. However, it is up to everyone else if they want to help you.

In other words, no one will be required to do astrology work that they don't feel like they want to do.

As I do on all the other forums on Websleuths, everyone is to be treated with respect no matter how much you disagree with a person.

If you feel you are not being treated with respect you must hit the alert button first and foremost. If you don't hit the alert then there is not a problem.

You can hit the alert button and PM or email me but you have to hit the alert button if you want us to look into the situation.

If you disagree with the way someone is working on a case then you must be respectful. No matter how "wrong" you think someone is.

Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

I'll leave this thread open for questions.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post.

Okay, I guess I'll share my thoughts.

As a general rule, I feel like the majority of the 'regulars' (including astrologers) on this forum are very respectful.

I appreciate that the astrologers have other jobs, commitments, etc. and I appreciate all of their time and effort in casting the charts, reading the charts and then explaining the charts.

I also know others on this forum that help gather times, birth dates and other information, also have other jobs, commitments, etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the two groups compliment each other and need each other in order to be as great as they are. I don't want anyone to think they are more valuable than someone else.

Well, there is my opinion! It took me 20 minutes and lots of editing because I don't want anyone to be offended by what I wrote, so I hope no one is.

I think the astrologers are awesome at what they do AND I think the data-gathering sleuthers are awesome at what they do and I just want everyone to be respectful to one another because I have missed posting here! :blowkiss:

I have the upmost respect and admiration for our "resident" astrologers and have nothing but praise to offer them. They are a wonderful, respectful and respectable, sincere and devoted group and in this group I am including all of those who assist them and help them in any form or fashion. I was so happy when I discovered them, and have been reading them ever since. I never miss a thread that I do not back up on and catch up no matter how much I may have missed, because their in depth analysis are so thorough and thought provoking that I don't want to miss a thing! Kudos to you Tricia for your wonderful insight in allowing them their own forum in which to post. And kudos to them all as I know how much time and effort is devoted to this cause. Websleuths rules!

Probably not the right place to put this but, I didn't want to muck up the case threads.

Has anyone seen Kaitland? Is everything okay?

I wanted to come over and introduce myself and say Hi. I'm spanking brand new in this forum, my first ever visit. I met a nice Lady named Fifthessence the other night and after a few messages, I decided to come. As I was given some perspective and understanding of what the forum is about. I like to think I'm open minded. :blowkiss:

To be completely honest, I'm weary of all things I know nothing about, though I've heard of astrology for years, know just enough to be dangerous, and not enough of anything to know what I'm talking about.

Hope to make bunches of more friends here, and if nothing else my Journey into here is worth all of my time if one friendship is had for me. That I value far above many things.

To be honest once again, I'm not "sold" on astrology, to put that out there. I want people to know me, know where I stand. But I will be respectful of all members and their posts. I hope to learn alot here.

Okay, I guess I'll share my thoughts.

As a general rule, I feel like the majority of the 'regulars' (including astrologers) on this forum are very respectful.

:blowkiss:
respectfully snipped for clarity... ITA and brava for saying it! The people who WORK/read/follow/contribute here are the most polite peeps thru out WS in mhoo. Thank you Astros for all you do. Trisha, thanks for the clarity.

I've read two threads. One the sticky Forensic calendar above, which was very informative, but I don't understand exactly what I'm learning. Do not know how to read the charts. The writings are far above many posts I've ever read in style and content.

I looked around and felt this is a good thread for observatons, comments and questions as it's titled "How things work in the Astrology Forum".

1. Is forensic astrology saying that the alignment of the elements in the universe such as stars, moon and planets can cause people to do things? Or saying possibly it explains and confirms why people do things?

I do believe the Universe is ours to behold. Created by the Almighty and is a force to reckon with for sure. Everyone knows of the story in the Bible about the "Bright Star" that led the three wise men to the "Baby Jesus", so we know these occurences happen. Plus I have a good amazing testimony I personally can speak of that occurred one evening a few years back.

I enjoyed reading the posts, but honestly the "Astrology lingo" per se is way above my head in my ability to understand. Anyone got any ideas on a quick way to learn easily? :blowkiss:

Kook Look, the best way I can explain astrology, is its almost like weather forcasting, certain conditions in weather suggest that the probability of something occuring like a storm or snow or a chance of rain are likely. We are all born under a certain set of conditions, based on our birth times where certain things such as planets are in certain houses. Which leads to a probability of certain things occuring, or us to be a certain way. Now when a certain event happens that is compared to our birth chart and usually tells a pretty reliable story.
The bible does a good job explaining how this works, when it says To everything there is a season, and. a time to every purpose under heaven.
but learning to read these things is not something you can learn quickly, just like a meterologist can not be a weatherman in a few hours it takes years, and we are lucky enough at WS to have some very talented and experienced astrologers!!!

Hi, Kool Look, and welcome to the forum! I'm also new to Forensic Astrology, and usually come away from reading here with more questions than answers. In fact, there is so much about astrology, and forensic astrology in particular, that I don't understand, it's hard to figure out exactly what my questions are. When I first started reading here, I felt like I'd wandered into a graduate-level science class, where everybody spoke the same language but me. I still don't know more than I do, but I do know this: underneath the technical terms and complicated science of forensic astrology, people are still people, and there is much to learn about what makes us do what we do.

If you are in a physics class, it doesn't matter to your experiment if you know the terms for say, acceleration and gravity; the apple still falls from the tree at a certain speed. There are forces at work, to be sure, and laws that apply, and there are proper words that should be used to describe these to explain this event (if you want an 'A' in physics), but if you didn't know about those, and simply observed "that apple fell from that tree", you'd have missed explaining the 'why' behind it. To explain 'why' the apple fell like that, you'll need to use what physics knows.

I think of forensic astrology like that. I can observe, "that child vanished without a trace", and wring my hands and wish things were different, or, if I know how, I can apply what science is known of the forces and laws that were in effect at the time and place the child disappeared, and begin to understand the 'why' behind it.

You don't have to learn it all before you can understand it. You don't have to trust it, or believe in it, or take it on faith, that astrology 'works'; it 'works' whether you believe it or not. Read everything you can, of course, but also, relax and let it come. It does, slowly and surely, begin to make sense, and when it does, it gets even more interesting. If you are like me, you will be able to see that it works long before you understand how it does, or how to 'do' it.

I just got in and read. My granny has been in the hospital, I've been spending the nights. I am so impressed by the knowledge, wisdom and courtesy. I want to respond to each post quoted me, and will. I have some to say and add too.

Thank you, I feel better and got a little more grasp on the fundamentals of the forum. Weather forcasting, just one term, I could relate and understand. I have more perspective.

Coastal said it better than me, she left with more questions than answers for a long time. Glad to know it wasn't just me. She said it better, so quote me as writing her post. hehehehehe I'm lazy.

I have some of my very own ideas to contribute, but I want to be better informed. I see this running parrell with prophesy, but as if, we're not allowed to claim it, realize it or know it's so similar in an innocent way. Not saying it's this way or the other, I just see so much alikeness.

We are able to know things, past present future, that's nothing new under the sun. I brought up prophesy as it's a big part of my very own life. Hope I'm not offending anyone. I see this forum as a place to share each person's view, and their very own real life experiences as they interpret them, of course to the best of their abilities.

Thanks for making me feel welcome, that means alot. Cheers to our growing friendships, may they be Blessed and grow deep with true commitment and respect towards each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie