Ramsey's how to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravyn

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The Boulder Police didn't mess up,they went into the situation thinking kidnapping.the book JR was reading might not gave step by step but as I understand that the R's are well educated, so most likely don't have to be a rocket sciencist to figure out things.But smart eneough to know you need a lawyer A.S.A.P. But to set everything into motion,make it look like a kidnapping,have a three page RN, call 911, here's comes the police and don't forget your friends,and you have unknowing cooperation from everyone there, so any evidence you might had missed just been taken care of. Now do a disappearing act and tell the police you was down in the basement,move the body to the wineceller,unknowing maybe at this time that your friend FW done check it cause in a dark room a white blanket would had stuck out,or at least to me it would had stuck out,cause of now it's still not a crime scene so freedom to move around. So now all that was there knows they played right into the R's master plan. They knew the police would stay and they knew having friends there wouldn't look strange cause their little girl had been kidnapped. Now we know Det.Arndt was by herself so it would be easier to move around. And remember when your friends start doubting your innocence you drop them like hot potatoes and point your quilty finger at them. Now I want to throw something in as anyone ever wonder with the practice pages and the missing ones, that someone might been trying to write like PR now in my eyes both are quilty just wondering. And maybe with the pink barbie nightie maybe he was surpise cause it might had been packed since the nightie was her favorite. Now if LHP had said it was in the dryer I haven't seen that yet so I'm sorry if I putting things that already been posted,But in this case I feel like it right there in front of us that we can break this case wide open. Cause I know I'm missing something here like what is the real reason for the major staging in this case, now I know if I thought my mate killed one of our children,I sure wouldn't trust them with another one especially going away with them like JR did with PR and BR. Cause I read that BR had the same problem like JonBenet about wetting the bed so wouldn't you be scared about toilet rage with this one. Now I remember years ago,I watched a movie about a father that video taped his children with other children telling them what to do, if I'm not mistaked it was base on a true story,I'm just throwing out my scenarios,

Hi Ravyn.

Sometimes it's seems as if it's all, the RDI, beyong possibility ...
but then having read some news articles about perptrators planting fake dna and evidence in a crime scene ... it isn't beyond belief.

Well I was wondering about JR writing the RN cause he the one that shot the intruder theory out the window.I seen where they had alot of experts studing PR did anyone check JR,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine