822 users online (108 members and 714 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - AMBER ALERT: Yosseline Carolina Meza, 22 months, Bay Area, 16 April 2009

http://cbs13.com/breakingnews/amber.....2.986292.html

An Amber Alert has been issued for a Bay Area toddler who was allegedly taken by knife-point from her mother.

Officers are searching for 22-month-old Yosseline Carolina Meza. Police say Yosseline and her mother were driven from San Leandro to Turlock yesterday evening where the suspect pulled a knife on the Yosseline's mother and told her she would never see her child again.

The suspect is 26-year-old Luis Meza Valdiva. He is described as 5'8" tall with brown eyes and brown hair. He is believed to be driving a 1992 White Toyota Camry with a California License #5GBD911. He was last seen on Highway 99.

Yosseline was last seen wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt and beige sweatpants.

Not again!

Thanks for posting Momtective. I was just coming to post and saw you beat me too it!

Still no picture of the baby? I hope he gets caught before he crosses that border!

Salem

Bump to Keep this fresh.
    Who Knows What Evil Lurks In The Hearts Of Men...

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Thanks for posting Momtective. I was just coming to post and saw you beat me too it!

Still no picture of the baby? I hope he gets caught before he crosses that border!

Salem

Salem, there is a picture at the link. I'm not sure if it was added later or not, but it's there now.

Very lengthy criminal record he has.

Ashland girl safe after Amber Alert; father arrested

A 22-month-old girl was reunited with her mother Thursday after a daylong search by authorities led them to Hayward. The girl's father, accused of abducting the child, was arrested there, authorities said.

[snip]

Thursday afternoon, sheriff's deputies determined that Valdivia was at the home of an acquaintance on Westfield Avenue in Hayward.
    "As we were setting up around the house, he came out into the backyard and was taken into custody," Nelson said.

Apparently, Valdivia did not know the house was surrounded when he came outside at around 1 p.m. The girl was found inside the home unharmed.

Much more: http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12155353