872 users online (141 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cici's Pizza Man Washes Pans In Puddle Outside

I can't believe after the recent Domino's case that I saw this story this morning. Who would think it would be ok to wash cooking pans this way?

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19194775/

that is just disgusting!!

I am not eating out again for a loooong time.
    Happy New Years

He's very green. Do you know how much water gets wasted actually WASHING the dishes? Plus, being exposed to bacteria helps build your immunity. Those people should be thanking him!

Ugh...I can't even type that with a straight face. I think I'm going to be ill.

That's horrid....

I don't want to eat out anymore either. I trust my own cooking. Too much going on with these nutcases playing with our food. Gross...

Gozgals

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals View Post
    That's horrid....

I don't want to eat out anymore either. I trust my own cooking. Too much going on with these nutcases playing with our food. Gross...

Gozgals
    I agree, eating out nowadays is hazardous to your health, that why I stick to my own cooking and Digorno Pizza.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth