938 users online (168 members and 770 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    326

    Stacy Cremated?

    A woman with ties to mob guy Anthony Rock, who Peterson has ties to (I know...confusing) stated she heard Stacy was run through a funeral home and cremated.

    Quote from article:
    "Like she's not at the bottom of a lake," Katro said. "I heard they ran her through a funeral home and cremated her, her ashes."

    Drew always did say she isn't under a bush, and that she is where she wants to be. I wonder if Stacy ever said she wanted to be cremated when she dies because Drew always stated that she is "where she wants to be".

    http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...041509.article

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On the edge...
    Posts
    547
    Thats very interesting. I just wish the investigators would find something concrete to nail the bastard to the wall. It seems obvious to me that he is guilty of the death/disappearance of Stacy and his 3rd wife. IIRC, Stacy's mom disappeared right around the time he started dating Stacy, I wonder if he had anything to do with that disappearance.
    His day will come I'm sure.
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    I think he destroyed her body along with the evidence. I don't know how, but he made sure she would never be found. This man is disgusting and I wouldn't put it pass him to have done what this person claims.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ChIllinois..........brrrrrrrr
    Posts
    1,405
    Man, this is just the kind of thing I hate hearing. That pondscumsucker belongs behind bars, and it just can't happen soon enough. I hope with all my might that this isn't the case. She needs to be found and he needs to rot in he!!.

    IMO of course........

  5. #5
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    Hopefully they can use this and find someone from the funeral home. to turn on him. I think the good news in this is that he had to have help. We know he won't squeal but maybe now someone else will.

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,871
    In my opinion... Drew Peterson is an arrogant, murderous bast*rd, and he makes me sick to my stomach.

    I so very much hope this 'lead' isn't true, because I would love for her/ her remains to be found so that she could at least have a proper, dignified burial, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

    It would explain his seeming total confidence that she will never be found, and his lack of concern that authorities will ever be able to 'pin' her 'disappearance' on him.

    In my opinion, he is guilty of his third wife's murder, Stacy's 'disappearance' and probable murder, and also the disappearance of Stacy's mother. He is also a pedophile, for getting involved with Stacey while she was underage.

    Drew Peterson is a monster... in my opinion only, of course.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 05-12-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: fixed for ya, so don't worry anymore about it :)
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    318
    I guess the good news here is that they are still investigating. The bad news is that they apparently don't have enough to make a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

    I don't put much credence in this person; I doubt that Stacy was "run through" a funeral home and cremated......the funeral director would have to be involved and that would be pretty messy. I don't see an accomplice beyond the half brother who claims he helped move the blue barrel.

    Back in the Laci Peterson missing days, there were all kinds of stories, but the simplest explanation was the fishing trip. I still think it's simple - there's such a short window of time between her actual disappearance and the reporting of that by Cassandra. Look at Drew's career and the crimes he investigated; I believe he used one or more for a blueprint.

  8. #8
    Debbie3223's Avatar
    Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    428
    wheres the taliban when ya need them...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,789
    IF it were true,it sure would answer many questions.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    Having Stacy's remains cremated would explain a lot of things in this case, including DP's obvious "in your face" displays of confidence that he won't be charged or convicted.

    But, it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances. I don't think DP planned on killing Stacy that day. It's a lot riskier to kill someone on a weekend when all the neighbors are likely home and the children are not at school. I think he planned on killing Stacy, but at another time and place. I think killing Stacy on that Sunday morning was done in a moment of rage and unplanned. He was left to improvise how he was going to get the body out of the house without the children seeing him doing it, and none of the neighbors witnessing anything.

    Drew's whereabouts are unaccounted for from about 1:30pm on that Sunday, until about 7:00pm. We do know that sometime during the afternoon Drew went to the airport where he keeps his ultralight airplane to put new stickers on. That's something that's bothered a lot of us, as it must somehow be related to Stacy's death and disposal..........after all, you don't murder someone and leave their body in the master bedroom, and decide that the most important thing you've got to do today is put the new stickers on your airplane.

    Did Drew rent a storage facility out near the airport where he keeps his airplane? A possible scenario........after TM refuses to put a storage facility in his name, Drew may have enlisted someone else to rent a storage facility and put it in their name.......someone who owes Drew. I can think of a least a few people involved in this case that might do that.

    I can definitely see the possibility that those few days Drew took to "clear his head" were used to dispose of Stacy. I wish the authorities had followed him.

    But, having a funeral home cremate Stacy's remains seems like it would be difficult to carry out without others knowing, and the more people that know, the more likely that someone would eventually talk.
    My posts are my opinion..........




  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Having Stacy's remains cremated would explain a lot of things in this case, including DP's obvious "in your face" displays of confidence that he won't be charged or convicted.

    But, it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances. I don't think DP planned on killing Stacy that day. It's a lot riskier to kill someone on a weekend when all the neighbors are likely home and the children are not at school. I think he planned on killing Stacy, but at another time and place. I think killing Stacy on that Sunday morning was done in a moment of rage and unplanned. He was left to improvise how he was going to get the body out of the house without the children seeing him doing it, and none of the neighbors witnessing anything.

    Drew's whereabouts are unaccounted for from about 1:30pm on that Sunday, until about 7:00pm. We do know that sometime during the afternoon Drew went to the airport where he keeps his ultralight airplane to put new stickers on. That's something that's bothered a lot of us, as it must somehow be related to Stacy's death and disposal..........after all, you don't murder someone and leave their body in the master bedroom, and decide that the most important thing you've got to do today is put the new stickers on your airplane.

    Did Drew rent a storage facility out near the airport where he keeps his airplane? A possible scenario........after TM refuses to put a storage facility in his name, Drew may have enlisted someone else to rent a storage facility and put it in their name.......someone who owes Drew. I can think of a least a few people involved in this case that might do that.

    I can definitely see the possibility that those few days Drew took to "clear his head" were used to dispose of Stacy. I wish the authorities had followed him.

    But, having a funeral home cremate Stacy's remains seems like it would be difficult to carry out without others knowing, and the more people that know, the more likely that someone would eventually talk.
    Very good points.

    But I keep going back to:
    1. I think that even though he didn't plan to kill her that day, he had thought of the many scenarios possible well in advance. So even though it was done in a moment of passion (or imo, out of fear that Stacy was going to report him for the murder of Kathleen), he was well prepared.
    2. Drew had a lot of dirty friends with secrets bad enough for blackmail. Perhaps what he has on people are worse crimes than being an accompliss in disposing of a body. Keep in mind that somehow he got to somebody after Kathleen's murder to get that written off as an accident. Somebody put their neck on the line to do that because it all appears to be pretty obviously a murder now that the facts have been made public.
    3. I also believe that the ultralight and the 3 day "head clearing" trip were used in the disposal of the body....somehow. There is no other logical explanation for those events.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    ***bump*****
    After hearing that DP wanted so badly for Kathleen to be cremated, Makes me wonder more.
    Now that he is in jail someone will squeel on him?
    Could he have done a cremation himself?
    I still also am worried about the storage unit, body in barrel of chemicals then
    before everything hit the news, bury bones? cremate them? easier than a body?
    Did someone owe him a favor?
    DP knew the 'bad guys'...........LE needs to look into who he didn't arrest at a time he
    should of?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by thesleuther View Post
    I guess the good news here is that they are still investigating. The bad news is that they apparently don't have enough to make a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

    I don't put much credence in this person; I doubt that Stacy was "run through" a funeral home and cremated......the funeral director would have to be involved and that would be pretty messy. I don't see an accomplice beyond the half brother who claims he helped move the blue barrel.

    Back in the Laci Peterson missing days, there were all kinds of stories, but the simplest explanation was the fishing trip. I still think it's simple - there's such a short window of time between her actual disappearance and the reporting of that by Cassandra. Look at Drew's career and the crimes he investigated; I believe he used one or more for a blueprint.
    The brother was dropped off and didn't help unload the barrel, right? I agree tho that would be a tricky one to cover up as he would have to have help. Otherwise he would have to have the keys, know where the furnace was, how to operate it, load the body into it himself, clean up afterwards ~ all of which seems highly unlikely to me. Someone would have seen or noticed something IMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    The brother was dropped off and didn't help unload the barrel, right? I agree tho that would be a tricky one to cover up as he would have to have help. Otherwise he would have to have the keys, know where the furnace was, how to operate it, load the body into it himself, clean up afterwards ~ all of which seems highly unlikely to me. Someone would have seen or noticed something IMO
    A professional cremation is very unlikely, I agree. For the sake of arguement though it seems to me as long as the body arrived with the proper paperwork there would be no reason that anyone at the funeral home would know that they cremated Stacy and not person ___________________________________.

    Still don't think that is what happened, but I guess it would be possible.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    VA, USA
    Posts
    850
    personally, I always wondered if Stacy's ashes were mixed in with her sisters. Remember when there was the big fight over the sisters ashes after stacy went missing? That's what i figured DP meant by she is where she wants to be, with her sister.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Allergic to cats? Buy a cremated pet
    By Donjeta in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:06 PM
  2. Caylee may be cremated
    By Angelfire in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 11:44 AM

Tags for this Thread