1308 users online (231 members and 1077 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey?

Voters
361. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

258 71.47%
  • No

74 20.50%
  • I Do Not Know

29 8.03%

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony????

I think Jesse has a good chance of winning a civil suit against Casey. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
    I think Jesse has a good chance of winning a civil suit against Casey. What do you think?
    I think he should definitely consider filing a defamation suit against her and CA.

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

I think JG should sue all of the A's.
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I agree debbie. Against the entire family IMO.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Oh yea !! I think he should file against the whoooooooolllllllleeeeeee family

I voted "no" Only because if I were him, I'd stay as far away from this circus as I could. What would he gain? They have nothing to "get" and everyone that remotely becomes involved in this fiasco is tarnished. I would really hate the see that happen to that nice young man and his family.MOO
    Last edited by Sooner Fan#1; 04-16-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: sp

To what end?
    Will a lawsuit be worth the exacerbated negative energy that will surround his life while he pursues this?
    In this case, I think the time, cost and energy that would go into a civil case like this is not worth it. Is money what he would be after? Is clearing his name what he would be after? Will either of these things be accomplished and will the time investment of his life be worth it?

I think he should have loftier goals and he should move in a different positive and forward direction. I think if there is any smudge on his name, it can be cleared by continuing to do good works.

JMHO of course

If it were me, I'd bide my time and do right all the things the A's do wrong. I'd stay out of the press, leave LE to go after Casey and whoever else they may have an eventual interest in, and live my life with the civility and seriousness Caylee's death deserves, while the others blabber on. For now, I wouldn't add to the circus atmosphere any more with yet another related civil suit, even if I were totally in the right. I'd just take notes and sit back and wait. I'd separate myself from anything that smacks of sideshow, like bounty hunters doing their own investigations, PI's, whatever. Even if they're nice or well-intended. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    I think JG should sue all of the A's.
    Agree 100%

I don't think he has any case against KC. I don't recall any public statements or statements to LE from her directly implicating or slandering him. (plus the civil court already views her as indigent, and she is in jail. What would be the point?)

Cindy however is real fair game.

I initially voted "yes" and thought he should sue the whole Anthony family.

But... then I thought about all the people who have been caught up in this family's deceitful web. The Anthony family has thrown several people "under the bus", and most people standing on the outside looking in realize they're grasping for straws, trying to find that scapegoat. I now believe G family should get their Nike's on and run for the hills, as far away as possible from this family and never look back!

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Jesse might have a better chance of winning a lawsuit of Cindy.
    Cindy is really the one who perpetuated the myth that Jesse was involved in Caylee's disappearance.
    I was just on another thread earlier providing proof to someone that Cindy told Yuri Melich that Jesse was involved......it's here if anyone wants to see,
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1
    At the 1 hour,30minute mark.
    Under New Audio Released- Scroll down to
    Cindy Anthony -- Aug. 1, 2008
    Last edited by whiteangora; 04-16-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    I voted no. Bad karma.

I say yes but I would wait until after Casey's criminal trial because you don't know what else the A's will say about him until then.

After the trial I would file my suit because the family has purposefully decided to name someone they know is not involved.

I voted yes. They should be punished for pointing the finger at anyone other than their daughter. They should be sued and all of the money that they have made off of Caylee should be taken from them.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast