Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony????

Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey?

• Yes

Votes: 258 71.5%
  • No

Votes: 74 20.5%
  • I Do Not Know

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DazzlinDebSD

Reaction score
I think Jesse has a good chance of winning a civil suit against Casey. What do you think?

I agree debbie. Against the entire family IMO.

I voted "no" Only because if I were him, I'd stay as far away from this circus as I could. What would he gain? They have nothing to "get" and everyone that remotely becomes involved in this fiasco is tarnished. I would really hate the see that happen to that nice young man and his family.MOO

I think Jesse has a good chance of winning a civil suit against Casey. What do you think?
To what end?
Will a lawsuit be worth the exacerbated negative energy that will surround his life while he pursues this?
In this case, I think the time, cost and energy that would go into a civil case like this is not worth it. Is money what he would be after? Is clearing his name what he would be after? Will either of these things be accomplished and will the time investment of his life be worth it?

I think he should have loftier goals and he should move in a different positive and forward direction. I think if there is any smudge on his name, it can be cleared by continuing to do good works.

JMHO of course :)

If it were me, I'd bide my time and do right all the things the A's do wrong. I'd stay out of the press, leave LE to go after Casey and whoever else they may have an eventual interest in, and live my life with the civility and seriousness Caylee's death deserves, while the others blabber on. For now, I wouldn't add to the circus atmosphere any more with yet another related civil suit, even if I were totally in the right. I'd just take notes and sit back and wait. I'd separate myself from anything that smacks of sideshow, like bounty hunters doing their own investigations, PI's, whatever. Even if they're nice or well-intended. But that's just me.

I don't think he has any case against KC. I don't recall any public statements or statements to LE from her directly implicating or slandering him. (plus the civil court already views her as indigent, and she is in jail. What would be the point?)

Cindy however is real fair game.

I initially voted "yes" and thought he should sue the whole Anthony family.

But... then I thought about all the people who have been caught up in this family's deceitful web. The Anthony family has thrown several people "under the bus", and most people standing on the outside looking in realize they're grasping for straws, trying to find that scapegoat. I now believe G family should get their Nike's on and run for the hills, as far away as possible from this family and never look back!

Jesse might have a better chance of winning a lawsuit of Cindy.
Cindy is really the one who perpetuated the myth that Jesse was involved in Caylee's disappearance.
I was just on another thread earlier providing proof to someone that Cindy told Yuri Melich that Jesse was involved......it's here if anyone wants to see,
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1
At the 1 hour,30minute mark.
Under New Audio Released- Scroll down to
Cindy Anthony -- Aug. 1, 2008

I voted no. Bad karma.

I say yes but I would wait until after Casey's criminal trial because you don't know what else the A's will say about him until then.

After the trial I would file my suit because the family has purposefully decided to name someone they know is not involved.

I voted yes. They should be punished for pointing the finger at anyone other than their daughter. They should be sued and all of the money that they have made off of Caylee should be taken from them.

I initially voted "yes" and thought he should sue the whole Anthony family.

But... then I thought about all the people who have been caught up in this family's deceitful web. The Anthony family has thrown several people "under the bus", and most people standing on the outside looking in realize they're grasping for straws, trying to find that scapegoat. I now believe G family should get their Nike's on and run for the hills, as far away as possible from this family and never look back!

Maybe it's time for a Class Action Lawsuit?
Half of Orlando could sign up.:winko:

If it were me, I'd bide my time and do right all the things the A's do wrong. I'd stay out of the press, leave LE to go after Casey and whoever else they may have an eventual interest in, and live my life with the civility and seriousness Caylee's death deserves, while the others blabber on. For now, I wouldn't add to the circus atmosphere any more with yet another related civil suit, even if I were totally in the right. I'd just take notes and sit back and wait. I'd separate myself from anything that smacks of sideshow, like bounty hunters doing their own investigations, PI's, whatever. Even if they're nice or well-intended. But that's just me.

'I'd bide my time'+ 'I'd just take notes and sit back and wait.'

And then you would POUNCE???????

What JBean said...:blowkiss:
He will only get more infected with the sickness that is the Anthony's.

People that know him, work with him, love him, and associate with him know what kind of guy he is. The rest of the world may not know him and his name maybe associated with a murdered child forever..but to insert himself into the circus will only prolong the association.

If he is thrown under the bus by the Anthony's it will only make them look more evil.

If ANYONE on this planet, falls for that line of speculation that the Anthony's are dishing up......and send that boy hate mail or fire him from a job or do not hire him. Well they should be the ones that are sued for not knowing that the Anthony's lie and not to believe them.

No, he has no case. There was no slander that wasn't stated in an opinion form. Jesse has no damages. I don't know how he would win anything.

I voted no, I don't seem to be the general concensus though. Although I feel he was wrongly tied to a rope and drug behind the wagon....I also feel he more than proved the Anthony's accusations held no water whatsoever by speaking out as to what the truths were in this case.

In my opinion I don't think the public ever doubted that Jesse Grund was telling the truth, do those of you that feel he could recoup damages feel that his reputation was affected negatively enough to win a civil suit? I thought the public had a sympathetic view of him, but I have been wrong before....:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back