Lee's house available for Caylee-care - June 2008?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
With mixed results, I've made attempts on the 6/10-6/14 thread in this forum to get some focused sleuthing done on the availablity of Lee's house for Caylee-care during the month of June, specifically, 6/10-6/14 nights. After some prodding I'm launching this thread to give it another go.

Was Lee's house available to Casey - either with or without Lee's knowledge - during specific periods in the month of June 2008?

Some relevant points:
  • Lee's roommate. A roommate would thwart Casey using the house covertly even if Lee was outta town. So, gotta factor this into what we do and don't know about the situation. I don't know when Lee's roommate moved in. Has that been established? Existing thread for here
  • Lee stated the last time he saw Caylee was on Cindy's b-day, 6/5.
  • Lee stated in interview w/ LE that he was traveling in June.
  • Casey's message to Lee about "the Windy City" appears to support him being there recently, if not on the date she sent that message (6/23 12:40AM).
  • Lee's employer's parking deal announced in July '08 re: Chicago contract, appears to support that he may have been involved in some activities there
  • Lee's statement to Tony when wired appears to support his house may have been vacant up to a few weeks out of the month. (Afraid I don't personally have the details of this one yet, simply relaying what I've seen posted).
  • Ricardo did not reference an air matress being used when Caylee stayed overnight. IIRC, Caylee shared the bed w/ them. An air matress was recovered from the Pontiac, IIRC, and Casey indicated to Cindy that Caylee slept on it @ ZG's. An air matress would have been one way to covertly stay @ Lee's if he was outta town...w/o disturbing beds/sheets, etc.
  • No statements to the media or LE that I am aware of have been released from Lee's neighbors citing Casey or the Pontiac coming/going from his house
  • A statistical analysis of the pings here during the period 6/10-6/14 suggests that Casey's location at night was different than that of 6/3-6/7 despite being in the same area as G&C's. (And, yes, the Brackenwood house also meets the same criteria as Lee's in this regard)
  • A dive into Cindy's interview done by BeanE :blowkiss: relating her account of Casey & Caylee's whereabouts during this period here.

The following detail communications originating from Lee to Casey in June:
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:05 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:21:31 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:34 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/9/08 MON 1:24:46 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/10/08 TUE 8:40:43 PM INCOMING CALL Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony​
The following detail communications originating from Casey to Lee in June:
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:52 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 1:35:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:36:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:43:55 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)​

I have thought of this as a place for her to hide out. I also would want to place where Lee was from the last time Caylee was seen alive to the day the body was left in the woods. I still wonder if he did not help in the cover up.:waitasec:

I listened to the interview and typed it out as I listened.
Michelle M. Audio Interview Jan 19, 2009
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1

1. Knew the Anthony family since Lee was in 1st grade.
2. Reconnected with Lee in Jr High, met the rest of the family.
3. Lived with Lee at the Eagle Feather address with other roommates – B.Lufkin in 2008.

Eaglefeather Address-lived there for 2years or so a mile and a half down the road from the Anthony home.
BrianL. roomate ( anyone have info on him at all?)No interviews that I have found,wouldnt they interview him?
Lee works at click and park is a "project manager" for special events( since 12/06)

Does anyone have the exact dates that LEE might have been out of town during the month of JUNE?

I listened to the interview and typed it out as I listened.
Michelle M. Audio Interview Jan 19, 2009
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1

1. Knew the Anthony family since Lee was in 1st grade.
2. Reconnected with Lee in Jr High, met the rest of the family.
3. Lived with Lee at the Eagle Feather address with other roommates – B.Lufkin in 2008.

Thanks. I just re-read the original roomie thread. 90% of it being back-n-forth 'bout the ethics of Lee breaking back into his old apartment to get some stuff.

Any info on, er, how 'bout we go by B's firstname? Just to be consistent.

Any remarks about when he moved in?
Any remarks about his line of work?

TIA!

No concrete proof of anything in that thread.

A fellow with the initials BL thought to be LA's roommate. (My belief has been this but I can't say why - big help I know.)

Mallory moved back with her parents in May but the MS message doesn't indicate where she had been living previous to moving back into her parent's house. It seems she was not living with Lee in June 2008.

Does anyone have the exact dates that LEE might have been out of town during the month of JUNE?
*snipped*

I haven't listened to the Tony/Lee wired conversation, but, IIRC, it was posted on another thread that Lee may have suggested in that conversation he was outta town 3 weeks in June (and May). IF that is correct, and Lee was @ Cindy's b-day party 6/5, we've got a pretty good case to make for Lee being gone 6/9 - 6/30.

Additionally, we know Lee was back in town 7/3 in order to teach Cindy how to create her MySpace page, then, chase Casey around Orlando clubs.

The cell texting contact between Lee & Casey 6/8-6/9 may be related to Lee's departure.

Eaglefeather Address-lived there for 2years or so a mile and a half down the road from the Anthony home.
BrianL. roomate ( anyone have info on him at all?)No interviews that I have found,wouldnt they interview him?
Lee works at click and park is a "project manager" for special events( since 12/06)

No to the exact dates but he mentioned to TL he had been out of town three weeks each in both May and June. LE heard that statement because TL was wired. Surely, LE would have substantiated Lee's claims? These records have not been released that I know of.

Thanks. I just re-read the original roomie thread. 90% of it being back-n-forth 'bout the ethics of Lee breaking back into his old apartment to get some stuff.

TIA!

His roommate BL's first name is posted on Lee's MySpace page that is on the first Lee thread that you posted above. Kinda like Brain...(misspelled.)
Videos on Lee's MySpace page show them at a house having a party in late 2006 and 2007.
Whitepages.com has Lee living at 2 addresses in Orlando, FL.
I assume these to be his parents and the one on Eagle Feather.

BL is showing have lived at 1 address in Mn
1 in Oviedo, FL
4 addresses in Orlando.

Anyone sleuthin' Brian's MS and/or Fb? Keepin' in mind he's totally innocent...just looking for any information that might support he was in/out of town in June.

TIA!

Regarding the first name, Colonial H.S. Class of 2001, same as LA. Full initials are BGL. Do you know the first and last name? I do. Birth year 1983.

Regarding the first name, Colonial H.S. Class of 2001, same as LA. Full initials are BGL. Do you know the first and last name? I do. Birth year 1983.

I think we're good w/ the first and lastname. Now, thanks to you, we have a middle initial :thumb:

Prolly each need to go back and check our own posts to clean-up any uses of Brian's lastname.

Wondering how he managed to stay outta the spotlight.

Anyway...since Lee sold the house more recently, Brian had to go somewhere, eh? Perhaps he was already gone by June? **Pure speculation** if Brian moved outta the house it would've contributed to compelling Lee to sell (e.g. sole bearer of the mortgage vs. splitting it). When Lee moved out all we saw in the media was only about him. Was Brian already gone?:waitasec:

Ricardo did not reference an air matress being used when Caylee stayed overnight. IIRC, Caylee shared the bed w/ them. An air matress was recovered from the Pontiac, IIRC, and Casey indicated to Cindy that Caylee slept on it @ ZG's. An air matress would have been one way to covertly stay @ Lee's if he was outta town...w/o disturbing beds/sheets, etc.

(Bold my emphasis) Respectuflly snipped....

BJB, in Cindy's deposition for the ZFG civil suit, she talked about this air mattress, and she said that it was at the house on Hopespring at the time Caylee was first reported missing. She went on to say that she had given it to John Allen after she found it while looking for something that might give some clues or info.

Anyone sleuthin' Brian's MS and/or Fb? Keepin' in mind he's totally innocent...just looking for any information that might support he was in/out of town in June.

He said on his My Space that he is "pissed" about the situation. My exact note reads, A BL (spelled out) says he is "pissed" about the situation.

In the early pictures there was a picture taken in the Ant's living room (Caylee's 1st B-day?) where BL is in a couple of the pics. He's a stocky guy. I went looking for the pic but did not find it. What I found was a tribute website by Caree that tried to mess up my computer. I had to shut down and restart in safe mode. Hmmmm.

According to Linkedin he's a "project coordinator" for Click and Park. Don't know how current this info is, though.

According to Linkedin he's a "project coordinator" for Click and Park. Don't know how current this info is, though.

Nice work, EU. Are you seeing that he works for the same company as Lee? That would set up the possibility that he might also be traveling w/ Lee. :waitasec:

Nice work, EU. Are you seeing that he works for the same company as Lee? That would set up the possibility that he might also be traveling w/ Lee. :waitasec:

Yes. We've already established that Lee works for for Click and Park haven't we?

Yes. We've already established that Lee works for for Click and Park haven't we?

:) We maybe talking in circles :)

By "he" I thought you meant Brian. Perhaps you meant Lee. Yes, Lee works for the company responsible for Click and Park. Are you saying that Brian appears to work for C&P too (per LinkedIn)?

I searched under both spellings of first name ("B") and last name on both Facebook and Myspace and came up with zero? Am I missing something?

:) We maybe talking in circles :)

By "he" I thought you meant Brian. Perhaps you meant Lee. Yes, Lee works for the company responsible for Click and Park. Are you saying that Brian appears to work for C&P too (per LinkedIn)?

Sorry! Yes, Brian works for Click and Park. We've already established that Lee does, right? So, I think it could be very likely that they could both be working on the same project and leave their home vacant during periods of travel.

Here's the link: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/?last=Lufkin&first=Brian

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back