Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: Questions And Answers Only: No Discussion

  1. #1

    Question Questions And Answers Only: No Discussion

    Here is a place where you can possibly find answers to the questions popping up in this case. Please ask your question and make the answers as to the point as possible. This isn't the place for discussions since we have threads to cover most of the topics surrounding this case.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    112
    Here are mine:

    1- Did Sandra say she wanted to run away the morning before the attack? Was this an indication of previous attacks?
    2- Was MH's daughter home that afternoon when Sandra came by to visit?
    3- Did Sandra's sister babysit MH's daughter that afternoon, and why? (since grandmother Connie was supposedly at home, too)
    4- Which church was Sandra and her sisters going to on that Friday? Was it THE CHURCH?
    5- What happended with the cellphone and keys- did Connie find them or is it true they were found inside the luggage alonside the body?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annette73 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,780
    One question: Who is MH's daughter staying with right now...Brian and Judy Lawless OR John Huckaby (MH's ex) and his wife?...

    Some news reports have "Melissa's daughter staying with her father and stepmother"...very confusing, as I thought MH's ex was completely out of the picture and living in Kansas or something.

  6. #4
    What film was her father shown of Melissa to illicit his response of, "That is not my daughter."?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    699
    What were the psychotropic drugs that Melissa was on?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ArizonaGiGi For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,780
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    What film was her father shown of Melissa to illicit his response of, "That is not my daughter."?
    According to AP:

    Relatives visited Huckaby late Monday at the San Joaquin County Jail, where she was being held without bail.

    "We're in shock," said Brian Lawless, Huckaby's father. "The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter," he said, referring to images of her broadcast on television.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/...rl_in_suitcase

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Here, but I'd rather be at the beach
    Posts
    2,093
    Do we know for certain that MH took the suitcase from her home to the church the first time she went there that afternoon?
    The story she told was she lost keys, and cell, looked, then left, forgot the suitcase. Connie called to say found keys, she remembers suitcase, Connie looks and suitcase is gone.

    Has it been confirmed that Connie was at home during this time and this scenerio/conversation took place??
    Children don't stop dancing

  12. #8
    Yes, Connie was home and no...she has not confirmed the conversation took place about the suitcase or keys or the phone call to Melissa.

    The only reports we have on the suitcase have come from Melissa and from LE about it being her suitcase where they found Sandra's body.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,780
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Yes, Connie was home and no...she has not confirmed the conversation took place about the suitcase or keys or the phone call to Melissa.

    The only reports we have on the suitcase have come from Melissa and from LE about it being her suitcase where they found Sandra's body.
    So basically she could have made the whole story up.
    I'm sure that Connie's version will be very relevant to the prosecution of this case. If she testifies no conversation ever took place, that would present a huge problem for MH in court.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoeFromLB For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    According to AP:

    Relatives visited Huckaby late Monday at the San Joaquin County Jail, where she was being held without bail.

    "We're in shock," said Brian Lawless, Huckaby's father. "The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter," he said, referring to images of her broadcast on television.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/...rl_in_suitcase
    Thanks, but the problem is the only images I am aware of her being broadcast were the mug shot, her driving to the interrogation, and her in the back of the unmarked police car when he made the comment. Were there more?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  17. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Here, but I'd rather be at the beach
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks, but the problem is the only images I am aware of her being broadcast were the mug shot, her driving to the interrogation, and her in the back of the unmarked police car when he made the comment. Were there more?
    This is all I am aware of.
    Children don't stop dancing

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheLight For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    11,384
    Does anyone know where I can see a clip of Sheneman stating that MH's daughter had been checked out by professionals and no abuse had been found? Thanks.
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Sgt. Sheneman made the comment either on NG, JVM, or HLN, IIRC. I watched him say it, but haven't looked for the link yet.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,780
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks, but the problem is the only images I am aware of her being broadcast were the mug shot, her driving to the interrogation, and her in the back of the unmarked police car when he made the comment. Were there more?
    The only thing I can think of is he was referring to the mug shot. She DID look pretty awful in that photo, and it must have been shocking for him to see her with that expression. He simply misspoke when calling it "film". It was part of a filmed TV story, obviously. I don't think there's anything more here.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeFromLB For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    119
    Was MH close to Christian Sinclair? Was Sinclair part of the Tracy 60 who did child porn? What about the martial arts guy who kissed Sandra on the lips? (Williams?) Was he also part of the child porn ring?

    What was MH's excuse for never letting her daughter go out for playdates?

    Are there any links to video of Judy, MH's mother?

  26. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Annette73 View Post
    Here are mine:

    1- Did Sandra say she wanted to run away the morning before the attack? Was this an indication of previous attacks?
    2- Was MH's daughter home that afternoon when Sandra came by to visit?
    3- Did Sandra's sister babysit MH's daughter that afternoon, and why? (since grandmother Connie was supposedly at home, too)
    4- Which church was Sandra and her sisters going to on that Friday? Was it THE CHURCH?
    5- What happended with the cellphone and keys- did Connie find them or is it true they were found inside the luggage alonside the body?
    I think the only one we can answer with some certainty is #4. NO, Sandra and her family did not attend that church. That is according to press reports (which could always be erroneous). Press reports also state that it is BELIEVED that no one in the mobile home park was a member of that church.

  27. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Francine View Post
    Was MH close to Christian Sinclair? Was Sinclair part of the Tracy 60 who did child porn? What about the martial arts guy who kissed Sandra on the lips? (Williams?) Was he also part of the child porn ring?

    What was MH's excuse for never letting her daughter go out for playdates?

    Are there any links to video of Judy, MH's mother?
    1. We don't know the true nature of Christian Sinclair and MH. The only thing that has been stated in the press is that they went out on one date.

    2. The existence of the Tracy 60 has not been confirmed, to my knowledge, by LE. There is lots of conjecture on various blogs, etc. I do not know if this really exists, to what extent, and who, personally is involved. Has not been released by LE.

    3. There has never be an EXACT reason MH did not let her daughter go on playdates. It has been stated in the press by relatives of MH (a great Aunt in Manteca, CA- Cynthia Browning) that the child was extremely thin and got sick all the time. MH has said something about her daughter having allergies. We really don't know the exact reason.

    4. I have not found any links of this sort. perhaps someone else has, a SoCal search would be the most helpful

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snapdragon For This Useful Post:


  29. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    What were the psychotropic drugs that Melissa was on?
    So far, this info has not been released nor leaked.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snapdragon For This Useful Post:


  31. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,968
    From the get-go MH has been described as a Sunday School teacher at the GF"s church. If, as has been indicated, the church's membership was down to only a few familes, was there really a children's class & what is the average attendance? For someone who had been in trouble with the law, now being a SS teacher would be a plus with judges & probation officers. Somewhere I read that no familes in the large mobile home park attended that church; isn't that kinda strange? I read every page of the website & my hinky meter spins over the whole "church" thing. Often labels stick with people in the news, so I am asking, did she really have a SS class other than perhaps her own daughter?

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noZme For This Useful Post:


  33. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    568
    Help! After reading some of the threads I am led to believe that that MH has possibly drugged 2 young girls!! Is this true or am I thoroughly confused? tia

  34. #21
    No. You are not confused. Yes...it is quite possible she drugged one or more children prior to her allegedly kidnapping/raping/murdering Sandra. Only one case has come to light so far and it has now been confirmed by Sgt. Sheneman to be included in the ongoing investigation.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  36. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,386
    A bit O/T, but does anyone know who is credited with saying "there are no coincidences in murder".

    Thanks. I've tried everyone I can think of, including Sherlock Holmes LOL xox

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:


  38. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,959
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    A bit O/T, but does anyone know who is credited with saying "there are no coincidences in murder".

    Thanks. I've tried everyone I can think of, including Sherlock Holmes LOL xox
    Not sure, but I agree with the statement; "there are no coincidences in murder".

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  39. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,959
    I am most interested in the videos of before Sandra appeared and after she appeared. Will those videos ever be available? I'm sure some will be used against MH; unless she was aware that the video camera had been set-up and avoided going by the Cantu's home.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctqLpQN8PY&NR=1

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  40. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    I am most interested in the videos of before Sandra appeared and after she appeared. Will those videos ever be available? I'm sure some will be used against MH; unless she was aware that the video camera had been set-up and avoided going by the Cantu's home.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctqLpQN8PY&NR=1
    If TPD had seen a purple Kia Sportage on the video shortly around the time we saw Sandra, wouldn't they have been all over Sandra's accused murderer much sooner?

    I hope they didn't fumble that one too, and only suspected her after the mother of the abducted and drugged child called them and pointed the finger in the right direction...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 909
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:10 AM
  2. Questions we wish we had the answers to
    By docwho3 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:01 PM
  3. Questions you'd like answers to...
    By Bev in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 01:00 PM
  4. Questions and Answers
    By dragonfly707 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 12:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •