Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winterrose- you found the answer to one of the questions I have had for a long time. WHere was the RSO T.L. when police said he left his home zone? I wish that article had been a little bit more specific instead of just brush east of Haleigh's house.

ETA- I'm goign to dig some more to see if I can find something mroe specific.

I've been following this case from the beginning and this is my theory about Haleigh. I believe she is dead and probably was gone before 911 was ever called. I believe that Ron and Misty are involved. I don't know who or when but I have believed she was gone as soon as I heard Ron say "I would give my life back for my daughter's life back". That tells me that he knows she is dead and since I can't believe he would stand by Misty if she were responsible then he must be the responsible person. I think Misty knows what happened and is covering up for Ron and for her own part in the situation. I think they got very lucky in hiding the body and probably put her in water some where that hasn't been searched. I have a feeling that they may never find her and Ron and Misty may get away with it unless LE knows what happened and is just building a case.

Who has LE said is connected to the case?

I guess Misty is the key, other than that I've got nothin!

I really think Misty knows, and keep going back and forth over Ron's involvement. I don't think he would protect Misty in any way unless he has something to hide. I feel the same way about TN's praises of Misty, I feel something is not right there. JMO

I guess Misty is the key, other than that I've got nothin!

I really think Misty knows, and keep going back and forth over Ron's involvement. I don't think he would protect Misty in any way unless he has something to hide. I feel the same way about TN's praises of Misty, I feel something is not right there. JMO

My prayer each night is they find Haleigh. They found Sandra, they found Caylee. Where is this precious child. As in the other 2 cases, she is most likely close to home; could be in water, or buried in a shallow grave.

As in the Westerfield, Couey cases -- where both child victims were abducted from their beds -- both were found close to home. DVD was found in Temecula and Jessica just across the street.

Most predators act and dump quick when it comes to children, so everything seems normal as soon as possible.

Please, please, please, let's all think positive thoughts in bringing HC home soon.

Best,

There really wasn't another place to put this article without starting another thread. I think it is a very interesting read. I know we have discussed it before, but it is a well written article on lock bumping which could have been used on either one of the mh doors for entry.

Criminals can get past 90 percent of all locks with a simple technique called lock bumping. It leaves absolutely no trace, so police and insurance companies will never know.

Lock bumping is done with bump keys that can be bought online. They will fit in nearly every lock made.

When you put in the bump key, it won't turn, but hold it a certain way, give it a few taps and it opens.

The criminals already know how easy this is, but many others don't.

~snip~

No one knows how many break-ins are caused by lock bumping because it leaves no evidence, unlike kicking in a front door, which is still the most common type of burglary.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=10240652

I just do not understand how someone can come into a house, take a child and nobody ever hear anything. The Aisenbergs heard nothing, Jessica's grandparents or their dog heard nothing. I just do not understand how it can happen as often as it does.

I just do not understand how someone can come into a house, take a child and nobody ever hear anything. The Aisenbergs heard nothing, Jessica's grandparents or their dog heard nothing. I just do not understand how it can happen as often as it does.

As hard as it is to believe, I might believe it in this case if there weren't so much side shows going on.

I still think MC (possibly RC, except for the "Wild Weekend" described) brought in some sort of drug that looked like candy, and Haleigh found them. RC was surprised that Jr was okay, possibly because he loves candy. Who doesn't?

There's been much discussion of lock bumping (in How Did Door Get Open/Cinderblock Thread, Theories #1, Haleigh #7 et al) and articles explaining this posted previously as well as this video. W a caregiver who may have been doing drugs, out of it, or just plain out I'm not sure how needful it would be for an intruder to have this particular skill in his repertoire tho. Esp given Ron himself insists Misty was never given a key w which to lock the door thus any need to bump had she opted to leave. JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM

Since no one has proven she was on drugs, out of it, or just out...and the back door was supposedly locked...I would say that a stranger could have easily "bumped" the lock without any sign of forced entry to gain access to Haleigh. Of course, Misty would not need a key or have any need for "bumping" tools. There is no way for LE to detect if the lock was opened this way...is there? It didn't sound like it in the article.

I realize it has been discussed before, but I thought the article was interesting in several ways. It means it is very widespread as a way to gain entry for them to put it on our local news. It also means that people with criminal intentions have been using it for quite some time so it would not be surprising for some of the element in and around Satsuma to be "bump" savy.

Since no one has proven she was on drugs, out of it, or just out...and the back door was supposedly locked...I would say that a stranger could have easily "bumped" the lock without any sign of forced entry to gain access to Haleigh. Of course, Misty would not need a key or have any need for "bumping" tools. There is no way for LE to detect if the lock was opened this way...is there? It didn't sound like it in the article.

I realize it has been discussed before, but I thought the article was interesting in several ways. It means it is very widespread as a way to gain entry for them to put it on our local news. It also means that people with criminal intentions have been using it for quite some time so it would not be surprising for some of the element in and around Satsuma to be "bump" savy.

Interesting to me is that the first time I EVER heard about this B&E technique was from the mouths of Ron and Misty as an answer to how could someone have gotten in that (diversion) back door.

And given the fact Misty had no key to lock up, I would say that a stranger could just as easily have entered the home w/out any such skills or tools had they known no adult was present, ie should reports of Misty leaving and engaging in drug use be proven reliable. It has not yet been "proven" Misty was there at the home either, only Misty's various, inconsistent renditions claiming she was in fact present in the home w/ the children, lucid and cognizant, the entire evening and following morning. Stories which conflict w eyewitness reports of Misty having left that nite, several independent accounts of a three-day drug binge and a known pattern of drug use.

The above referenced article along w every other one I have read depict or characterize the use of the bumping technique in thefts and burglaries. It's also safe to say bumping is more commonly employed in thefts or burglaries of a business or home unoccupied at the time of the intrusion. Those rare abductions entailing home invasion have occured in cases where it was generally conceded someone had been able to gain access thru either an unlocked door, an open window eg.

Sure anything's possible, but what is widespread in that area as seemingly most everywhere, are not prolific abductions by lock bumping but the epidemic of drug and alcohol use, abuse, negligence and poor or non-supervision by parents/caregivers--all dramatically increasing the risks and likelihood of opportunistic crimes against children. IMO lock bumping is a red herring as it is far more common for the element right w/in and amidst the family's home to be engaging in behaviors and observed patterns that left the home vulnerable to intruders and children therein defenseless. JMO

:parrot:

Interesting to me is that the first time I EVER heard about this B&E technique was from the mouths of Ron and Misty as an answer to how could someone have gotten in that (diversion) back door.

Yes. It was almost immediately offered up as their means of explaining the lack of forced entry into a door that may have a) never even been locked to begin with; b) been extraneous to Haleigh's disappearance; and c) was possibly further staged to create the impression of an intruder or invasion w/ use of a cinderblock. JMO

:parrot:

I've been following this case from the beginning and this is my theory about Haleigh. I believe she is dead and probably was gone before 911 was ever called. I believe that Ron and Misty are involved. I don't know who or when but I have believed she was gone as soon as I heard Ron say "I would give my life back for my daughter's life back". That tells me that he knows she is dead and since I can't believe he would stand by Misty if she were responsible then he must be the responsible person. I think Misty knows what happened and is covering up for Ron and for her own part in the situation. I think they got very lucky in hiding the body and probably put her in water some where that hasn't been searched. I have a feeling that they may never find her and Ron and Misty may get away with it unless LE knows what happened and is just building a case.

I agree with this. I also think that it seemed odd that they were married in the middle of this investigation. Hate to say or think it, but I think she is gone and might not ever be found. Less and less is written in the news about this case. There also seemed something odd about one of the grandmother's account of when she last saw her. The father seems to have a temper and there appears to be drug use. Not sure how credible it is, but have seen reports of the little boy saying that there was a man there that night and that the couch was bouncing. Little kids don't know how to express what they don't understand but that sounds pretty clear to me. I think they got married so they would not have to testify against each other.

I agree with this. I also think that it seemed odd that they were married in the middle of this investigation. Hate to say or think it, but I think she is gone and might not ever be found. Less and less is written in the news about this case. There also seemed something odd about one of the grandmother's account of when she last saw her. The father seems to have a temper and there appears to be drug use. Not sure how credible it is, but have seen reports of the little boy saying that there was a man there that night and that the couch was bouncing. Little kids don't know how to express what they don't understand but that sounds pretty clear to me. I think they got married so they would not have to testify against each other.

Uhmmm....febe....your nic makes me think you may have professional experience for your opinion???

I just finished getting child #3 passed her teen years. At times they sleep like rocks, other times they wake up from a whisper in another room.

I must have done the same at their age, one night around age 16, I was babysitting for a family I had sat for for years. The parents and visiting gparents came home, changed out of their dress clothing and who knows what else went on. All while I slept through it.

They were not the type to come in quietly or to tip toe around the sleeping babysitter, either! Thankfully all 6 kids were still alive and well, still they never had me babysit again!

Clever rascals aren't they?!!! We will see if they can make it last I guess. Sure hope not.

I have no respect for RC ... MC is just a mean child <moo>, so (shrug). Still amazes me his parenting is even debated. :snooty:

The little wedding their own preacher refused to perform, is one of many oddities we have been witness to.

Since FL courts won't take marital status into account during cases involving testimony regarding children's welfare. Is it possible there are things not directly related to Haleigh, that will come up and now they can claim marital privilege to conceal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123