1010 users online (190 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Adrian, 22 mos, & Alfredo Bastos, 9 mos, Norcross, 16 Apr 2009

Gwinnett Police Issues Alert for Two Children

The Gwinnett County Police Department have issued a Levi's Call, Georgia's Amber Alert System, for two children.

The first is Adrian Bastos described as a 22-month-old Hispanic male. He is described as being 39 inches and weighing 60 pounds with brown hair and short brown hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans shorts and white tank top.

The second is a 9-month-old Hispanic male named Alfredo Bastos described as being 25 inches and weighing 30 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jeans and white tank top.

Both were last seen in the company of Jairo Bastos on Thursday afternoon around 3:45 p.m. from the 1700 Block of Noble Forest Drive in Norcross, Georgia. Jairo Bastos is described as a 25-year-old Hispanic male. He is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 170 pounds. He has brown eyes and is bald. They are believed to be in a teal 1994 Honda Accord with Georgia Tag BGP4251.

Police believe that the children are in extreme danger. No further details regarding the Levi's Call has been released. Anyone with information should call 9-1-1 or the Gwinnett County Police Department at 770-513-5100.

Prayers for these babies. Pictures would be very helpful.

Atlanta GA

Exclamation Kids found unharmed!

Although who knows what they've been through since they were in the car where the man shot himself.

I'm so glad they are safe!

North Carolina
    The state of Georgia canceled the Amber Alert Friday morning (04-17) after the boys were found safe in Roswell. The suspect was shot and killed in a confrontation with police.

Thank God they are safe! Thanks for updating this!!! Yesterday was the Day of Silence so I couldn't post. A whole day without Websleuths! AHH!

Were the babies there when they shot the dad? Poor things! I hope they don't remember and I am so glad they are safe!