643 users online (67 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Whereabouts of MH's daughter

Sorry, if this has already been answered, but has it been established the location of where MH daughter was when the murder took place?

I don't think it has been established to the public by LE or the Lawless family. What I have heard is that the daughter went on vacation the day AFTER Sandra's death with MH's mother. MH claims she was home that day, because in her interview with the Tracy Press she states that Sandra came by to visit her daughter, but MH sent Sandra away because the daughter had to clean her room. Of course anything MH says is suspect.... she seems to lie more than tell the truth.

No official word to the public from LE that I have heard. I'm sure they are keeping this quite since the little girl is a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon View Post

No official word to the public from LE that I have heard. I'm sure they are keeping this quite since the little girl is a minor.
    I think you are correct. Our curiosity about where she is residing right now is far, far, far less important than her privacy and safety from media, etc. The further away she is kept, the better. She certainly has a rough time ahead of her, it's devastating.

Nothing much has been said about this; maybe it will come out at the trial.

Makes me wonder if MH kidnapped sandra and hide her at the church until her family left on vacation. I haven't heard that MH went on vacation? Maybe the murder didn't occur the same day she was kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by warbuckle View Post
    Makes me wonder if MH kidnapped sandra and hide her at the church until her family left on vacation. I haven't heard that MH went on vacation? Maybe the murder didn't occur the same day she was kidnapped.
    MH's daughter went on vacation, not MH, she took a trip to the hospital.

From the exclusive with the Tracy Press reporter MH told this:

The 18 seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.

After Sandra left, her oldest sister, Miranda, went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...popular&open=&

Miranda babysat while MH went away with Sandra.........Connie was home also........why didn't Connie watch MH child? Doesn't make any sense to me. What was Connie doing?
    Did Connie leave some time also. I would love to know what Connie was doing.
    I agree MH child should not be put in media, but SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED FOR ABUSE!!! If there is abuse she should be taken away from these people!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Where ever she is, I hope and pray that she is safe, secure and feeling loved and cherished (as she should be). I hope that she is getting appropriate counseling/support.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Miranda babysat while MH went away with Sandra.........Connie was home also........why didn't Connie watch MH child? Doesn't make any sense to me. What was Connie doing?
    I agree MH child should not be put in media, but SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED FOR ABUSE!!! If there is abuse she should be taken away from these people!
    I too would like to know more details of Connie Lawless' activities that day.
    Last edited by arielilane; 04-19-2009 at 04:14 PM.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ř My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

I remeber reading MH mother took her daughter to stay with MH's ex-husband.
    I think this was after the arrest. Sorry I don't have a link.

So Sandra's sister babysat MH's daughter during this. So MH could leave and commit this atrocity?! Omg. How horrible.

Where the he** was Connie???

Quote Originally Posted by roller26 View Post
    So Sandra's sister babysat MH's daughter during this. So MH could leave and commit this atrocity?! Omg. How horrible.

Where the he** was Connie???
    Connie was home IIRC with the sister and grand daughter.......I want to know where Lane grandfather, preacher was at that time!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Connie was home IIRC with the sister and grand daughter.......I want to know where Lane grandfather, preacher was at that time!
    Thank you passionflower! Always enjoy your posts. I forget about the grandad- he hasn't set of my hinky meter yet but GOOD question!

i didn't realize that that info. had been proven to be true....how unbelievably horrible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast