Whereabouts of MH's daughter

Curious J

Reaction score
Sorry, if this has already been answered, but has it been established the location of where MH daughter was when the murder took place?

I don't think it has been established to the public by LE or the Lawless family. What I have heard is that the daughter went on vacation the day AFTER Sandra's death with MH's mother. MH claims she was home that day, because in her interview with the Tracy Press she states that Sandra came by to visit her daughter, but MH sent Sandra away because the daughter had to clean her room. Of course anything MH says is suspect.... she seems to lie more than tell the truth.

No official word to the public from LE that I have heard. I'm sure they are keeping this quite since the little girl is a minor.

No official word to the public from LE that I have heard. I'm sure they are keeping this quite since the little girl is a minor.

I think you are correct. Our curiosity about where she is residing right now is far, far, far less important than her privacy and safety from media, etc. The further away she is kept, the better. She certainly has a rough time ahead of her, it's devastating.

Nothing much has been said about this; maybe it will come out at the trial.

Makes me wonder if MH kidnapped sandra and hide her at the church until her family left on vacation. I haven't heard that MH went on vacation? Maybe the murder didn't occur the same day she was kidnapped.

Makes me wonder if MH kidnapped sandra and hide her at the church until her family left on vacation. I haven't heard that MH went on vacation? Maybe the murder didn't occur the same day she was kidnapped.

MH's daughter went on vacation, not MH, she took a trip to the hospital.

From the exclusive with the Tracy Press reporter MH told this:

The 18 seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.

After Sandra left, her oldest sister, Miranda, went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open=&

Miranda babysat while MH went away with Sandra.........Connie was home also........why didn't Connie watch MH child? Doesn't make any sense to me. What was Connie doing?
Did Connie leave some time also. I would love to know what Connie was doing.
I agree MH child should not be put in media, but SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED FOR ABUSE!!! If there is abuse she should be taken away from these people!

Where ever she is, I hope and pray that she is safe, secure and feeling loved and cherished (as she should be). I hope that she is getting appropriate counseling/support.

Miranda babysat while MH went away with Sandra.........Connie was home also........why didn't Connie watch MH child? Doesn't make any sense to me. What was Connie doing?
I agree MH child should not be put in media, but SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED FOR ABUSE!!! If there is abuse she should be taken away from these people!
I too would like to know more details of Connie Lawless' activities that day.

I remeber reading MH mother took her daughter to stay with MH's ex-husband.
I think this was after the arrest. Sorry I don't have a link.

So Sandra's sister babysat MH's daughter during this. So MH could leave and commit this atrocity?! Omg. How horrible.

Where the he** was Connie???

So Sandra's sister babysat MH's daughter during this. So MH could leave and commit this atrocity?! Omg. How horrible.

Where the he** was Connie???

Connie was home IIRC with the sister and grand daughter.......I want to know where Lane grandfather, preacher was at that time!

Connie was home IIRC with the sister and grand daughter.......I want to know where Lane grandfather, preacher was at that time!

Thank you passionflower! Always enjoy your posts. I forget about the grandad- he hasn't set of my hinky meter yet but GOOD question!

i didn't realize that that info. had been proven to be true....how unbelievably horrible.:(

i didn't realize that that info. had been proven to be true....how unbelievably horrible.:(

hi joga,
I wasn't sure, but from your post it sounded like you thought that it has been proven that MH's little girl was abused. I just wanted to chime in that I haven't seen anything that verifies that, I'm really, really hoping that we find out that she was not. :praying:

I thought Sandra's family said that the sister was not called to go babysit at the Lawless trailer.

I remeber reading MH mother took her daughter to stay with MH's ex-husband.
I think this was after the arrest. Sorry I don't have a link.

I was just reading this article http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_12266036?nclick_check=1, which just has this to say about MH's little girl:
"Church member CB of Manteca, Connie's Lawless' sister, said the absence of Huckaby and her daughter, who is with family in Southern California, have been noticeable. The church prayed for her during the service."

Not that the whole family should be considered dangerous as a result of one member, but I hope that social services are closely involved.

I thought Sandra's family said that the sister was not called to go babysit at the Lawless trailer.

Hi txsvicki,
I just did a couple of searches and I can't find anything that says that the Cantu's deny the reports that MH made that M. Cantu babysat for her daughter.

I'm wondering if MH did it to keep M. Cantu from going back to her parents and telling them that she could not find Sandra.

It doesn't make sense to me that Connie was there. That seems to indicate to me that she was in close proximity when Sandra was drugged or removed from the home in some way. I am not saying that Connie is involved in anyway, because I do not think that she is, its just weird.

Hi txsvicki,
I just did a couple of searches and I can't find anything that says that the Cantu's deny the reports that MH made that M. Cantu babysat for her daughter.

I'm wondering if MH did it to keep M. Cantu from going back to her parents and telling them that she could not find Sandra.

It doesn't make sense to me that Connie was there. That seems to indicate to me that she was in close proximity when Sandra was drugged or removed from the home in some way. I am not saying that Connie is involved in anyway, because I do not think that she is, its just weird.

I don't think Sandra was drugged when she was first taken but if she was drugged it was at the church or they ran by a fast food place and she got Sandra something to drink and slipped the drugs in it like she did with the 7 year old, imo.

I don't think Connie is involved. I imagine all the stress of this will greatly affect both Lane and Connie's health and it will deteriorate. MH has left many victims behind to deal with the aftermath.

Imo, she may have asked Sandra's sister but she doesn't say she did stay and babysit. Just having the audacity to ask her is creepy enough imo.

I imagine Connie kept her granddaughter since it was only for about an hour, although she is in her 70s and I personally would never ask my elderly grandmother to babysit my 5 year old.

imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes