MA - Wen Xue, 9, & unborn brother murdered, Quincy, 16 April 2009

~Lisa~

Reaction score
QUINCY, Mass. (April 17) - Fang Chi-Xue's neighbors in her modest Quincy neighborhood didn't know her well. Once in a while, they would see her outside with her children. She would wave and say hello politely in Mandarin. On Friday, Chi-Xue lay in a hospital bed after she allegedly killed her 9-year-old daughter, tried to strangle her 14-year-old daughter and stabbed herself in the abdomen, killing her unborn fetus.
Chi-Xue, 38, who was 7 1/2 months pregnant, was charged with one count of first-degree murder and assault with intent to murder.
Authorities were awaiting the results of an autopsy before deciding whether she would be charged with a second count of murder in the death of her unborn baby.

http://tiny.cc/wL0xe

Wow; I can only think that something must have been horribly wrong with her mentally. Such a sad story! But I don't think anyone in their right mind could inflict so much pain on themselves. I'll be interested in hearing an update on this one.

What a horrible thing to do to her daughter and then to herself. I wonder why in the world she did it? I would like to know more about this case too. Was there a husband in the picture?

Oh my goodness....I am beginning to get sick to my stomach reading in here. When does it end? I hope someone gets this woman some help seriously....something had to be 100% wrong in her mind for this to happen....didn't anyone notice something was going on with this pregnant mother?

just happened upon a followup so thought I'd post it

<snip>

QUINCY —

A grand jury on Monday returned an indictment against Fang Chi-Xue, a Quincy mother who has been committed to psychiatric care since allegedly killing her daughter and unborn son in April.

Chi-Xue was charged with murder in the fatal stabbing of her 9-year-old daughter, Wen Xue, and with manslaughter for the death of her 8-month-old fetus. Authorities said the unborn boy died after she stabbed herself in the abdomen.

The 38-year-old Chinese immigrant, now committed at Westboro State Hospital, was found incompetent to stand trial and has never been arraigned on the charges police filed in Quincy District Court. A status hearing is to be held Wednesday.

more here

http://www.patriotledger.com/homepa...ted-for-allegedly-killing-daughter-unborn-son

Wow I wonder what happened here. I cant believe that photo of her, she definitely looks like something is not right with her at all. what kind of history did she have, does anyone know?

Wow I wonder what happened here. I cant believe that photo of her, she definitely looks like something is not right with her at all. what kind of history did she have, does anyone know?

It appears this was cultural if that sounds right. Chi's husband arrived in America back in 2000. He sent for his wife and two girls it looks like seven years later.

This woman gets to a brand spanking new country and finds out her husband had a girlfriend who bore him a son. A son trumps a daughter in rural China. So, here she is with her girls and pregnant with a baby while another woman already gave the husband the prize. The first born son.

In no way am I remotely saying I can understand this, but just coming into our country and settleing down and getting culture shock is hard enough, but then this woman had to deal with that slap in the face.

A relative of Chi's says in the link that in rural China that's what women do when they are shamed. They commit suicide. No mention of murdering your children as well. Truly a sad situation.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ily_distress_preceded_fatal_attack_in_quincy/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back