Woodstock Ontario Tori Stafford

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Victoria Stafford, eight years old, was sighted leaving her Woodstock, Ontario school on Wednesday afternoon with an unknown woman caught on video camera. She has not been seen since.

Victoria (Tori) attended grade 3 at Oliver Stephens Public School, and the video is from the College Avenue secondary school as Victoria and the unidentified woman walked along Fyfe Avenue.
"I've had a lot of problems come up in my life and stuff like that, and I haven't always been there for my kids, but this is my baby girl and it's absolutely hurting now," her father Robert Stafford said, "It's killing me, [I want to] let her know that I love her and I'll see her soon. One way or another I'll see her soon."
Police teams from Oxford, Waterloo and London have assembled together with rescue dogs and trained search and rescue personnel to find the child.
Police have called the search a criminal investigation, but have not yet issued an Amber alert as there has been no report of an abduction

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Eight_y..._Ontario_missing_since_Wednesday?curid=124766

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back