Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    elepher, the 30th of May Moon will be in Virgo while Mercury moves direct, so we can expect a turn of events then. I am not talking about locating Victoria's body, that should come much sooner; the Sun was inconjunct Pluto of the court chart, so she by rights she should have been found today.

OldSoul, the two outcomes refers to the future not some happening during commission of the crime but that doesn't mean the intercept itself did not affect the crime. The behavior of the perpetrators toward their victim is what will emerge to jolt us. That is what the turned chart shows. I dread hearing about it.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    elepher, the 30th of May Moon will be in Virgo while Mercury moves direct, so we can expect a turn of events then. I am not talking about locating Victoria's body, that should come much sooner; the Sun was inconjunct Pluto of the court chart, so she by rights she should have been found today.

OldSoul, the two outcomes refers to the future not some happening during commission of the crime but that doesn't mean the intercept itself did not affect the crime. The behavior of the perpetrators toward their victim is what will emerge to jolt us. That is what the turned chart shows. I dread hearing about it.
    Thanks Tuba, I dread hearing about it as well - my heart is sick for this little one. Me thinks if one reads the exact charges that were laid against Rafferty, there may be good insight into what we are in store for... it is going to be ghastly and very ugly and no I don't want to hear about it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by msfittz View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...tic&ref=search

I don't know if you guys can get in. I had to join the london, on network to get it. If you can refresh my memory on how to do a screenshot I can try that.

Admittedly, it looks nothing like the woman we saw in the video, yet I'm still pretty confident it's her. Her profile is titled Carol LYNNE Mclintic (sic) - Lynne with an "e", same as Terri. She's in the London network. She's about the right age. In both the FB photo and the video, she's smoking. It's got be more than coincidence.

I tracked her down through info from the general thread.

ETA - I have to say that I don't know the woman personally, so I can't say for absolute 100% sure. I don't want to send the Astros on a wild goose chase. I will say there are not many hits for Carol McClintics when you just google the name, let alone with the middle name Lynne, in the vicinity of Woodstock.
    Hi, It would appear that Carol has gone through some major transformations in appearance over the past few years. It is my understanding that she is dealing with a cancer diagnosis. If you compare the screenshots below to the videos of her now the degradation is very remarkable. Are we sure this is the same person? I will delete screenshots if we are unsure or if they should not be here. Here are the screenshots:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elepher50; 05-23-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Added current pix of Carol M

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Mars will also enter a new Sign on 31 May, Taurus. Automatically, Mars aspects Pluto, so important to the court event chart (perps' arraignment) and it is a horrific influence.
    It pertains to the specifics of what happened to our victim. Mars will also square both the north and south nodes of the Moon: loss and associations of terpitude.

Sunday, May 24, we have a New Moon, 328' II. This activates the media, particularly television reporting, therefore from the end of the month (30 & 31) and on through June, we should have saturating coverage. The New Moon is precisely trine the arraignment node, which is news oriented. We are really just waiting upon the direct of Mercury for more divulgence and exposure.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Hi, It would appear that Carol has gone through some major transformations in appearance over the past few years. It is my understanding that she is dealing with a cancer diagnosis. If you compare the screenshots below to the videos of her now the degradation is very remarkable. Are we sure this is the same person? I will delete screenshots if we are unsure or if they should not be here. Here are the screenshots:
    With comparing the two images and looking at the facial features, I personally believe this is the mother in both. It has been said in the news that she is dying of intestinal cancer. Any ill person would put a picture when they looked better on FB.

I hope others will take a look and add there comments. Really take note of all facial features in both pictures.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianebs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dianebs View Post
    With comparing the two images and looking at the facial features, I personally believe this is the mother in both. It has been said in the news that she is dying of intestinal cancer. Any ill person would put a picture when they looked better on FB.

I hope others will take a look and add there comments. Really take note of all facial features in both pictures.
    You know dianebs, you are absolutely correct in what you have said - this is the same person. The facial features are the same in both pix IMO. I have gone back to original post and added the 3rd picture which is the most current for comparison.
    Last edited by elepher50; 05-23-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: added 3rd pix in prev post

Tuba Post #27 Page 2 this thread

Mercury is creeping on 40 from Mars, a nonagon. This is an aspect of either release from captivity or initiation. Into what, some weird rite?
    This note has been in the back of my mind for days now. Terri was at least dabbling in the Crips as was evidenced by her FB account. There are some reports that indicate that murder may be a requirement for initiation in the Crips gang ... and I leave it at that. Here is a snapshot of the Crips album as taken from Terri's FB account prior to the account being dismantled.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    This note has been in the back of my mind for days now. Terri was at least dabbling in the Crips as was evidenced by her FB account. There are some reports that indicate that murder may be a requirement for initiation in the Crips gang ... and I leave it at that. Here is a snapshot of the Crips album as taken from Terri's FB account prior to the account being dismantled.
    Here is an article that quotes what Terri had in her FB account regarding the Crips gang.

The young Ms. McClintic's online Facebook profile suggested an infatuation with a violent lifestyle. She aspired to be a member of the notorious Crips street gang, taking photos of herself glaring at a camera with a bandana tied over her mouth. She took several online tests: "What drug are you?" (her result was methamphetamine); "How evil are you" (pretty much evil); "What kind of guy would you fall for?" (the bad boy); and "What crime are you?" (murder).

http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servle...T2256/TPStory/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianebs For This Useful Post:

Terri L's Crips Visual

This is to follow on what Dianebs has posted. Here is the last visual that I have on Terri L Crips stuff (snapshot taken prior to account being dismantled):

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Michael Thomas Rafferty

A former girlfriend described Rafferty as 'secretive.' Another ex thought he was a 'nice guy' until she discovered $2,000 missing from her bank account, at which point she dumped him. A synonym for 'secretive' is 'deceptive.'

His astrological natal chart is deceptive as well.

This natal chart cast for Sunrise is an example of what you see is not what you get --- at least not upon first glance.

In fact, if someone had asked me to examine this chart as a possible perp prior to his arrest for the kidnapping, rape* and murder of a young female child, I would not have immediately placed him on the 'top suspect' list. [* yes, I know rape was not included in the charges. You will see, however, it will be added once Victoria's body is found and forensics completed.]

While the chart shows MOON afflictions, the typical rage/brutality/homicidal tendencies markers are not glaringly obvious. We see no obvious MARS/SATURN, MARS/URANUS, MARS/NEPTUNE, MARS/PLUTO or SATURN/PLUTO connections. The SUN/PLUTO conjunction is wide and out of sign. However, the first clue is right there: PLUTO at the 22nd degree -- 'kill or be killed,' according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic. When someone has been arrested for murder, we must consider 22 degrees in his chart.

PLUTO, often associated with death, rape and murder in forensic astrology, is square CERES, often associated with kidnapping. The PLUTO/CERES midpoint is associated with kidnapping and rape. In Rafferty's chart, this midpoint falls at 08 Virgo, partile conjunct TORO, the asteroid of brutality.

The TORO-PLUTO/CERES is close square Rafferty's VERTEX-MOON conjunction opposite natal MARS --- a violent T-Square with the TORO-PLUTO/CERES as the focal point. Unfortunately and tragically, Tori Stafford's natal VERTEX (fate) is posited at 09 Sagittarius --- partile opposed Rafferty's natal VERTEX and intricately involved in his ugly TORO-PLUTO/CERES square VERTEX-MOON opposite MARS T-square.

Midpoint pictures clearly reveal what is going on beneath Rafferty's seemingly 'nice guy' surface:

SATURN = VENUS/MARS = SUN: abnormal and pathological sex expression

NODES = MARS/SATURN: events featuring death, cruelty, sadism

EQ (a secondary Ascendant) = MARS/PLUTO: a person who wants to use force or compulsion at every occasion (Ebertin)

EROS conj. URANUS sextile VENUS: unusual or strange sexual compulsions; with VENUS also square NEPTUNE: erotic imagination, erotic aberrations (exaggerated because VENUS is conj. JUPITER of expansion)

MERCURY the thought process is at SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, Retrograde. Evil thoughts (SERPENTIS), hidden, not visible (retrograde), focused on self-gratification. (MERCURY Rx semisquare SATURN, conj. URANUS and opposite CHIRON in self-gratifying Taurus)

Recall the LAST SEEN Event chart featured SUN and MARS at the 19th degree, with Event MARS 19 Pisces trine Rafferty's natal MERCURY-SERPENTIS and Event SUN 19 Aries partile inconjunct, triggering the hidden, evil, self-gratifying thoughts.

Additionally, Event chart Midheaven 21 Taurus is partile opposed Rafferty's natal EROS (sexual compulsions) at 21 Scorpio, and this EROS is itself the MERCURY/URANUS midpoint: sudden action on unusual, aberrant sexual thoughts.

Event chart EQ (secondary Ascendant) is partile conjunct Rafferty's natal nodal axis, another strong marker tying him to the Event.

So much for the crying in court, 'I didn't do it!'

The Stars suggest otherwise.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post

(partial quote)

This natal chart cast for Sunrise is an example of what you see is not what you get --- at least not upon first glance.

In fact, if someone had asked me to examine this chart as a possible perp prior to his arrest for the kidnapping, rape* and murder of a young female child, I would not have immediately placed him on the 'top suspect' list. [* yes, I know rape was not included in the charges. You will see, however, it will be added once Victoria's body is found and forensics completed.]

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Thank you Soulscape.

It's amazing how much your charts and commentary always seem dead on to me.

I had looked through his photos, and based on his family, friends, and cats was starting to think, despite the charges, evidence and TLMs implication, that it was POSSIBLE that he wasn't involved.

However your analysis clears that up for me.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msfittz For This Useful Post:

Fellow sleuth POTATOHEAD has provided a link to an updated Timeline.

Thank you!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3782099&postcount=52"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada-Victoria Stafford FACTS and LINKS only[/ame]

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Terri-Lynne McClintic: Accomplice or Co-Perp?

As noted in my post above, Michael Thomas Rafferty's natal chart does not immediately reveal the darkness within. The chart of his 'accomplice,' however, is blatantly dark.

Keep in mind this is a chart cast for Sunrise and as such, the Ascendant, Midheaven, house cusps and MOON positions are questionable. Nonetheless, I find Sunrise charts can be read symbolically, often providing uncannily accurate information.

There are several placements that immediately capture attention.

1. HADES, which symbolizes filth, garbage, death, disgust, debasement and vulgarity, hovers over the Sunrise ASCENDANT. This does not paint a pretty picture regarding her personality.

2. CERES, often prominent in abduction charts, is at the murderous 22nd degree - 'kill or be killed,' according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic. Of note is the fact that TLM's CERES is partile square Rafferty's natal PLUTO (22 Libra). Recall that PLUTO + CERES can = kidnapping and rape. Furthermore, TLM's natal CERES is close opposed her own natal SATURN 24 Capricorn which itself is the midpoint of her natal MARS and PLUTO.

Recall: SATURN = MARS/PLUTO - tendency to proceed in a brutal manner; suffering [or perpetration of] violent assaults, injuries. Add CERES in and you get kidnapping in the mix. (This aspect pattern also supports TLM's own rape as a young child.)

Also note TLM's MARS is sesquiquadrate natal PLUTO, an extremely stressful and challenging aspect which further supports manifestation of brutality either suffered or perpetrated.

3. MOON is sorely afflicted, suggesting many challenges involving the mother during early childhood. A child who grows up under such adverse aspects rarely adjusts well in adulthood.

4. SUN suffers afflictions from SATURN and NEPTUNE, and SATURN is Retrograde. The SATURN RX phenomenon according to renowned Astrologer Noel Tyl often correlates with trauma suffered because of the Father. Either the Father was not there, was there but not effective in meeting the child's needs, or was there, but brutal and unsupportive. In TLM's case, the birth father was never in the picture and the adoptive father abandoned her. These life events would fracture her ability to relate to men in a healthy manner.

5. TLM's natal EROS (sexual compulsions) at 25 Aries squares natal SATURN 24 Capricorn, which again, = MARS/PLUTO. This is a harsh and dangerous aspect pattern. EROS is disposited by aggressive MARS, which itself is posited in Aries, its own sign. TLM is likely attracted to/ addicted to / obsessed with self-centered 'bad guys' (MARS in Aries) that are good-looking (MOON in attractive Libra), sweet-talking (MOON trine Gemini SUN), and, likely, who cause pain (SUN sesquiquadrate SATURN Rx).

6. TLM's natal TORO (brutality) at 17 Gemini is contraparallel unpredictable URANUS which itself is semisquare VENUS. TORO is also inconjunct natal PLUTO, which is parallel JUPITER. All of this gives a sense of a powerful (PLUTO) and unpredictable (URANUS) time bomb that could explode exponentially (JUPITER expands all that it touches) at any time --- and the target of such explosion would likely be a woman (semisquare VENUS). Since VENUS is also the natural significator of a female child, you can see that sudden & expansive violence against a young girl could be a potential manifestation.

The co-involvement of TLM and MTR in Victoria Stafford's kidnapping, rape and murder is apparent in the Tri-Wheel.

If you print this chart, consider entering MTR's PLUTO at 22 Libra in the Middle Wheel in the 4th House and draw a connecting line to TLM's CERES 22 Cancer, and another connecting line to TLM's SATURN 24 Capricorn. You will then see a T-square with MTR's PLUTO as the focal point.

Look at BLACK MOON LILITH in the Event chart at 24 Capricorn. BML is partile conjunct TLM's natal SATURN 24 Capricorn and Victoria Stafford's natal nodal axis 24 Capricorn/Cancer; close conjunct Victoria's natal SUN 23 Cancer and TLM's natal CERES 22 Cancer --- and all these placements are close square Rafferty's natal PLUTO 22 Libra, with CERES and PLUTO in the murderous 22nd degree. This pattern speaks volumes, connecting kidnapping (CERES, PLUTO) with death (BML, SATURN, NODES), and because the CERES placement is TLM's and the PLUTO placement is MTR's, they are acting together.

Additionally, Event Chart Part of DEATH 10 Aquarius is partile conjunct TLM's nodal axis, clearly tying her into the murder.

In light of this astrological forensic examination, I can't help but wonder if the reason TLM appears to be leading LE on a 'wild goose chase' regarding the recovery of the remains is because TLM's DNA (most likely in addition to MTR's DNA) is on Victoria Stafford's corpse?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

after the arrest of MH for murdering and raping sandra...i'm wondering if this is a case similar. it seems that TLM was the dominant one in this relationship even though she was the younger. she could have "pushed" him to act out on his fantasy with tori. perhaps she had a dark fantasy of her own to go along with it.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Soulscape or Tuba, is it possable to give a location based on these charts of Tori's body? I have no clue as to how that works. I have tried learning it, but I just do not get it.
    I did notice in TLM chart Hades, which is filth and garbage, is that just her personality or could it be that Tori was disposed of in a trash bin or land fill?
    I mean I do understand that this is a natal chart but is it possable, thats why the trash bin was taken?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast