Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

I beleive we were told not to contact anyone in cases unless it is to report a tip.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is online now Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianebs View Post
    Let me know what everyone thinks, I am willing to do this .. but want input from everyone else, it we should go this route.
    My only trepidation would be that he posted the number for the abductor(s) to call. He may have already received calls from well-wishers and every call may have let his hopes down. I hate the idea that he is waiting by the phone for a call that likely will not come

Tori's mom has said that she is working with psychics. I'm not comparing psychics to astros, but I'm saying that she seems open to any suggestions.

What do you think of calling reporters, such as Christie Blatchford? She would know, and might cough it up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexiintoronto For This Useful Post:

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for their work on helping to find Tori.

I am from the area. I live about 7 minutes from where she disappeared. My son plays soccer at College Ave in their gym on the weekends.

One thing I would like to mention, people talk about it being odd that someone would try to abduct a child in a small town, Woodstock has over 30 000 population and the small town I'm in has only 9000 but both are directly on the 401 Hiway. This is the MAJOR hiway that runs from Toronto all the way down to the Windsor/Detroit border.

We have had as many as 6 attempts at abduction in my small town of 9000. These were just reports of strangers in a car asking the kids to help them or take a drive with them. It is believed that being right off the 401 corridor is the reason for this. Predators come from other areas and hop off the 401 to try and abduct a child and have fast and easy access to be out of the area very quickly by travelling the 401.

The disappearance of Tori has had a huge impact here and parents are fearful. I do know that regardless of alot of the rumors that the general feeling is that neither of the parents are involved.

There is a rumor that the puffy coat person is of Asian decent and is a recruiter for one of the Asian gangs from Vancouver. These groups abduct white, pretty girls and transport them to Vancover. This is all rumor but there is also a sort of joke here that only the Asians wear those puffy coats on what was a warm day for the area. It was also said that Tori was gone from the area immediately.

If anybody has any ideas or areas they feel strongly about that need to be searched I can do that.

The other problem here seems to be that the public is outraged that there was NEVER an amber alert issued. That was a huge mistake. Tori was reported missing by 6 pm, there should have been an amber alert issued shortly after, but the police didn't even alert the media until the wee hours of the morning the next day. It wasn't until 10 days later that the police finally said it was an abduction. For the first 10 days they said that they had no reason to believe that she was abducted. OMG she didn't come home and she is 8 years old, she didn't have her parents permission to leave and they have footage of her with someone who was not authorized to take her, so therefore that IS an abduction. I hate to say it but the police dropped the ball early on in this investigation.

Yesterday they reopened the ground search and had a massive search and dragged some waterways, but so far nothing.

Also in Ontario things like birth certificates and such are completely private, it will be very hard to find this information, especailly on line. There are strict privacy rules here, not just anybody can see or access this information.

Thanks again and I hope I can help in some way.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Doodlelover For This Useful Post:

Lexiintoronto is online now Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Doodlelover, what you said about the puffy coats is true in Toronto as well; they're worn mainly by Asians. That's a good observation. (And I'm not trying to stereotype, but the coats are fashionable in the Asian community).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lexiintoronto For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82741
    this is the link to the general discussion thread for Tori
    This bee my opinion

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=366

this comment that double posted on the general thread was very interesting considering what Tuba posted earlier:
    nurse, I think Victoria at least recognized the name or reference given to her by the woman in the puffer coat. I left the Sign Cancer (empty) off the horoscope unintentionally. I think it is really important too because the peregrine Moon rules that intercepted H. 11. Peregrine planets refuse to cooperate and are engaged in pointless activity. She is found in the House of the Future, H. 2. She may witness the child and/or the kidnapper leaving the car or in a store, possibly a restaurant but fail to report that. We cannot forget the ugly Mars-Saturn opposition to the First House simply because we have grown used to it this month. Cruelty, sadism. It does remind me too of Victoria needing to hurry to keep pace with the unknown woman who walks so briskly. Mercury is creeping on 40 from Mars, a nonagon. This is an aspect of either release from captivity or initiation. Into what, some weird rite?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlelover View Post
    Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for their work on helping to find Tori.

If anybody has any ideas or areas they feel strongly about that need to be searched I can do that.

Also in Ontario things like birth certificates and such are completely private, it will be very hard to find this information, especailly on line. There are strict privacy rules here, not just anybody can see or access this information.

Respectfully snipped by me: Thanks for your insight and being on the ground in Woodstock. One question that I have that you may know the answer to: How tall is Tara (Tori's mother)? The 401 is very close isn't it - would make for a straight line to Toronto. Praying that Tori is safe but as the days go by it is getting more difficult. Please if you know how tall Tara is that would be very helpful.

According to the missing poster Tori stands 4 ft 5 inch., the unidentified woman is described at being 5 ft 2 inch.
    Sorry, edited because I read your question wrong. Tired.
    Last edited by kaas; 04-20-2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: read question wrong

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kaas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kaas View Post
    According the the missing poster Tori stands 4 ft 5 inch
    Thanks Kaas - how tall is Tara - the mother - do you know?

I am not certain of Tara's exact height, sorry. In videos and photos she appears to be close in height to her boyfriend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaas For This Useful Post:

I e-mailed a reporter and asked for the DOB, will try others as well.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lexiintoronto For This Useful Post:

I am from the area. I live about 7 minutes from where she disappeared. My son plays soccer at College Ave in their gym on the weekends.

Thank You Doodlelover for all the information you have given, I'm wondering if you are willing or able to go to a library to look up birth dates? Most major libraries will have newspapers from years ago.

For the astrologers to get more information, they would like to find out the birth date of Tara McDonald. We have determined that she would have been born in 1978 or 1979. McDonald is her maiden name, as her father's last name is the same.

Also, I have cousins who live in Vancouver and will get them to put up Tori's Missing Poster. If anyone knows anyone who lives in Vancouver, please do the same, just in case this has happened.

Below is a link to a Tori poster that can be printed out.

http://www.lrcf.net/public-flyers/VI...I_STAFFORD.pdf

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dianebs For This Useful Post:

Let me know what everyone thinks, I am willing to do this .. but want input from everyone else, it we should go this route.
    that was a nice gesture...i just happened to see this post from tricia on caylees forum..perhaps this may answer my initial question?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...04&postcount=1

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doubletrouble For This Useful Post:

Thank You Doodlelover for all the information you have given, I'm wondering if you are willing or able to go to a library to look up birth dates? Most major libraries will have newspapers from years ago.

For the astrologers to get more information, they would like to find out the birth date of Tara McDonald. We have determined that she would have been born in 1978 or 1979. McDonald is her maiden name, as her father's last name is the same.

Also, I have cousins who live in Vancouver and will get them to put up Tori's Missing Poster. If anyone knows anyone who lives in Vancouver, please do the same, just in case this has happened.

Below is a link to a Tori poster that can be printed out.

http://www.lrcf.net/public-flyers/VI...I_STAFFORD.pdf
    Hi Diane

My DD works at the library, so when she gets home from school, she is in high school, I will ask her how to go about looking for this info. I am willing to go search micro fisches if for those years to find TM's birth date, I'll keep you posted.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doodlelover For This Useful Post:

Exclamation

Regarding the contacting of family members, it is important you are aware of Websleuth's postion.

reference snippets below are from a statement by TRISHA/Owner of WS-
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...04&postcount=1

We welcome with open arms people involved who want to post but please remember, if you call someone you are not acting as a representative of Websleuths.com

I have to make myself very clear here. If you choose to contact someone and invite them to join Websleuths you are doing this on your own with no input from the owner.

Please understand, I do appreciate everyone's participation. Every day I come on this board and you all leave me speechless with your ability to find people, to take apart the evidence, and in general figure out what is going on. I bet many times you all figure out what is going on before LE does

We just need to be careful and respect people and their privacy.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Just kind of wondering out loud here, so bear with me and let me know if this is possible.

The camera that recorded Tori and the woman walking together at around 3:32 pm, I'm wondering if the woman was recorded walking alone toward Tori's school on that same camera. What I mean is, I wonder if that was the same route used by the woman to go get Tori and then bring her back. Would the charts show that?

To be sure the police have checked this out. right?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

I could put forth the question regarding Tori's birthdate on the Facebook Group that I am a member of, should I do that?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turbododger For This Useful Post:

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Just kind of wondering out loud here, so bear with me and let me know if this is possible.

The camera that recorded Tori and the woman walking together at around 3:32 pm, I'm wondering if the woman was recorded walking alone toward Tori's school on that same camera. What I mean is, I wonder if that was the same route used by the woman to go get Tori and then bring her back. Would the charts show that?

To be sure the police have checked this out. right?
    Oooh VERY good point Lovejac!! Oh and it's awesome to see you around again. We missed ya. :blowkiss
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beckaroozie For This Useful Post:

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbododger View Post
    I could put forth the question regarding Tori's birthdate on the Facebook Group that I am a member of, should I do that?
    Hi Turbo. Thanks very much for the offer! I think they're looking for the mother, Tara's DOB (and place), if you can find that.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to beckaroozie For This Useful Post:

Caught tail end of Tara's news conference today. I don't know if a Reporter asked her her b./date, but she responded "October 27, 1978'. Sounds like the timeframe we are looking for. The news conference was on live at www.cbcnews.ca
    Also, her brother, Scott McDonald died nine months ago at age 44. His b.date was two days ago. Her step-dad died a month ago.
    Hope that helps
    Last edited by Scanner; 04-20-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: incorrect time frame for step-dad d.o.d.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scanner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
    Caught tail end of Tara's news conference today. I don't know if a Reporter asked her her b./date, but she responded "October 27, 1978'. Sounds like the timeframe we are looking for. The news conference was on live at www.cbcnews.ca
    Also, her brother, Scott McDonald died nine months ago at age 44. His b.date was two days ago. Her step-dad died a month ago.
    Hope that helps

Thank you for reporting this, Scanner. Can any of our Canadian friends who may have seen this news conference confirm/ refute whether this was in fact Tara's response to the question 'when were you born/ what is your birth date'?

Thanks to Everyone who is looking for birth dates & city/town/province of birth of the key players, particularly:

1. Tori's mother Tara McDonald (age 30)
    2. Tara McD's current boyfriend, James Goris (age 31)
    3. Tori's father Rodney Stafford (age unknown)
    4. Tori's 10 year old brother, Daryn.

We have Tori's date of birth (7/15/2000) but if anyone can confirm city/town/province of birth, it may be helpful.

TIA,
    Soulscape

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Thank you for reporting this, Scanner. Can any of our Canadian friends who may have seen this news conference confirm/ refute whether this was in fact Tara's response to the question 'when were you born/ what is your birth date'?

Thanks to Everyone who is looking for birth dates & city/town/province of birth of the key players, particularly:

We have Tori's date of birth (7/15/2000) but if anyone can confirm city/town/province of birth, it may be helpful.

TIA,
    Soulscape
    I will watch the 6 pm news to see it. Hopefully they won't edit everything out. I will also search the internet for the footage.

Doodlelover, has said she will go to the library to look up the birth dates, this is the only way to do it in Canada. I will mention the others. Hopefully they were born around there.

Rodney Stafford is 33 years old
    Jim McDonald .. is Tori's paternal grandfather .. but they do not put his age
    Doreen Graichen .. Tori's paternal grandmother. They also do not say the age.

Here is the link for the above information.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/ottsun/tori_s_family_tree

Doreen Graichen is married to Steve Millen .. then Doreen's children are:
    Rob Stafford, 37, Rodney Stafford (lives in Ingersoll), 33, Randi Millen 31, Rebecca Stafford, 29 Russell Edmonds, 26 (lives in Alberta).

Here is a link for the above information.

http://www.lethbridgeherald.com/content/view/49229/27/

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianebs For This Useful Post:

Hi Diane

My DD works at the library, so when she gets home from school, she is in high school, I will ask her how to go about looking for this info. I am willing to go search micro fisches if for those years to find TM's birth date, I'll keep you posted.
    Thank you so very much! We need the actual birthday and place of birth (city, province) for the following people.
    Victoria Stafford born 7/15/2000
    Rodney Stafford born in 1975 or 1976
    James Goris born in 1977 or 1978
    Daryn Stafford born in 1998 or 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post

TIA,
    Soulscape
    Confirmed that the reporter asked Tara what her birthday was and the response was October 27, 1978 - it is at the very end of the press conference. Here is the link:
    http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc...TorontoNewHome
    Last edited by elepher50; 04-20-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: added link

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Okay, I gotta a question..... I ran charts for both Tara Mcdonald , one for London, Canada and one for Woodstock, Onterio Canada, and there really isn't a diffrence in the two. Can someone explain to me what the diffrence would be, if they are the same????

47. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast