745 users online (174 members and 571 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Christmas photos

Christmas Photos
    I've been reviewing the two Christmas photos of JonBenet and have come across some things that bother me.
    First of all, if the picture of Jonbenet and Patsy was taken on Christmas morning why were the curtains shut? The room seemed too dim for it to have been daylight outside and if you look behind Patsy she has a shadow like all the light is on the other side of the room. I think this picture was taken Christmas night instead of that morning. Also, if this is true then it would place the picture taking in the same evening that Scott Gibbons claimed he saw strange lights- could he have noticed the camera flashing? Though curtains are generally believed to block out all light I have tested this theory. If a picture is taken directed towards a thick curtain, light will be seen on the other side. However, if you use a flashlight the beam is not strong enough nor covers the same area as a camera flash, making it much less noticeable. This is a possible explanation for the strange lights Scott Gibbons observed.
    Another reason I believe this picture was JonBenet's last is the difference in clothing she is wearing in the other picture. In the picture of JonBenet and her mother she appears to be wearing a simple, cotton, long-sleeved shirt much like the one she wore to the White's party and the one she was wearing when she was found in the cellar. Yet, in the picture where she is surrounded by gifts, her night shirt looks like it has a collar, ruffles, and possibly a v-neck. In this picture she seems full of energy, but in the other both mother and daughter look fatigued from a long day. Also, in both photos her hair is styled the way Patsy claims she fixes it when she is preparing her for bed.
    These are my questions, theories, and opinions, as always I'm waiting for y'all's excellent input. You've all helped make things clearer in the past so if you have any opinions about these pictures let me know. - Rayvn

do you have a link to the photos ?

Hi Ravyn.

Ya. I'm really gonna have to review those photos again! Very interesting observations.

"Yet, in the picture where she is surrounded by gifts, her night shirt looks like it has a collar, ruffles, and possibly a v-neck. In this picture she seems full of energy, but in the other both mother and daughter look fatigued from a long day. Also, in both photos her hair is styled the way Patsy claims she fixes it when she is preparing her for bed." -R

The Ramsey's claim that no video or photos exist of Christmas day ... that's another stumper for me. Hard to imagine that they would not just run out to the convenience store and buy some.

It's been speculated that JBR's reaction to her gift the My Twin Doll, was a point of friction. I can understand that as the dolls and concept creep me out,

http://www.mytwinn.com/custom-dolls-my-twinn.html

and little girls can be very sensitive about the appearance of dolls. Either they find a doll appealing or NOT. Sometimes they are fearful of a doll, to the point of hysterics.

Rayvn I just don't know! I wish the photos at the Whites party were available to see her demeanor.

Ty for the observation on hairstyling .....

Tad, I think they said the video camera wasn't charged,but the LE took the photos from the R's camera.Cause that's wht the scarf was asked aboout.Well I seen pages from his book on acandyrose and he said that JBR wasn't wearing the red turtle neck but the shirt she was found in.I was just thinking when Scott Gibbons said he saw strange lights so I started looking at the photos,now unless the R's had strobe lights or U.F.O. I thought a flash from a camera then I tested my theory had help with kids.

Steve Thomas's book guess it would be nice if I said who's book.

...that there are no videos or photos of christmas day has always been a red flag to me....there is no way ,no way at all ,that patsy who is all about how things look in pictures would have let christmas day go by without having those perfect memory pictures....no way at all....
    ....that doll was creepy to me too,i sort of remember the pic and jonbenet does not look happy about being cloned...wasn't there a significance about that doll,like a piece of tape and then john had another one send to his office...i don't remember....

Hi claudic ici.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-jonbenet-timeline.htm

Christmas Morning 1996
    John Ramsey snapped a few still photographs Christmas morning

...thank you tadpole,what an amazing timeline....it seems to me like jonbenet was trying to become her own person that day,it's so sad,she rejected the doll,she did not want to wear the outfit her mom chose,did she not also refuse to perform at the white's party...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Tad, I think they said the video camera wasn't charged,but the LE took the photos from the R's camera.Cause that's wht the scarf was asked aboout.Well I seen pages from his book on acandyrose and he said that JBR wasn't wearing the red turtle neck but the shirt she was found in.I was just thinking when Scott Gibbons said he saw strange lights so I started looking at the photos,now unless the R's had strobe lights or U.F.O. I thought a flash from a camera then I tested my theory had help with kids.
    That's cool Ravyn. also iirc the Ramsey's were question about photos taken of JBR in the basement area, but I'm kinda fuzzy on that info right now ... I'll look around see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ...thank you tadpole,what an amazing timeline....it seems to me like jonbenet was trying to become her own person that day,it's so sad,she rejected the doll,she did not want to wear the outfit her mom chose,did she not also refuse to perform at the white's party...
    Hi claudicici.

Hmmm.
    "did she not also refuse to perform at the white's party" - C

I wasn't aware of that.
    It is so sad, as you describe.

Tad,since I read in a post that JR called the garrote a twister and done research well I think if I remembercorrectly he was in the Navy right

Well my boyfreind was in the Army and when he saw the photo of the garrote he said that look like a tourniquet and I asked him if the called them twister he said no,a twister was like when you use like piano wire and two sticks I was thinking he might try to throw the LE off.

...yes i remember that also,not having pictures of christmas is really really odd to me...i'm sure patsy would have made john charge that camera....there must have been something they did not want theworld to see,,,maybe jonbenet was acting up and patsy was upset..

ya former navy officer

the photos in the basement were said to be 'cutesy',or something to that effect.rightoffhand,that's all I can recall.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast