The missing boy who time forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

april4sky

It is not who is right, but what is right, that is
Reaction score

http://www.portugalresident.com/portugalresident/pdf/Madeleine_McCann_SUPPLEMENT.pdf

Renè Hasèe, who was six, disappeared
from the Amoreira beach near
Aljezur on June 19, 1996.

As with any other missing children
cases, the file on Renè was sent to the
Polícia Judiciária, said a GNR spokesman.
But the Lisbon headquarters of
the criminal police have no record of
Renè Hasèe.

“The missing people’s database in
digital format goes back to 1996,”, said the
spokesman. “The name is not registered
on the computer database and we have
not found it in the paper entries.”

The disappearance received no
publicity in the Algarve and only
limited media coverage at home
in Germany.
Another missing child gone without trace.
Unbelievable that his file is also missing. :furious:

Poor little Renè.

It seems Madeleine's case is not the only one where the PJ have been less than professional.

I wonder who was in charge of Rene's case. :waitasec:

http://www.portugalresident.com/portugalresident/pdf/Madeleine_McCann_SUPPLEMENT.pdf

Renè Hasèe, who was six, disappeared
from the Amoreira beach near
Aljezur on June 19, 1996.

Renè Hasèe.

publicity in the Algarve and only
limited media coverage at home
in Germany.
Another missing child gone without trace.
Unbelievable that his file is also missing. :furious:

Poor little Renè.

It seems Madeleine's case is not the only one where the PJ have been less than professional.

At the end of the day..Madeleiene could not have been kidnapped had she not been left on her own. However the simple facts are there is no proof she was abdudcted. And seriously why it it so necessary to keep trashing the Pjs rather than accept that the disgraced parents..neglected there children...gave different versions about what happened..as did there friends...have refused to cooperate with the pjs...

You said the pjs were less than professional. The simple fact they can only go with what they have to work on. Which in the McCann case was a bunch of drunks who preferred partying to looking after there kids and then did everything they could to thwart the investigation.

The McCanns and there friends are a disgrace as parents and even so even more as Doctors.

At the end of the day..Madeleiene could not have been kidnapped had she not been left on her own.

Agreed you have that arguement in this case because the parents were not in the apartment. However not impossible, as seen in many other abductions where the parents were right in the house and the child was abducted right from under their nose.

However the simple facts are there is no proof she was abdudcted. And seriously why it it so necessary to keep trashing the Pjs rather than accept that the disgraced parents..neglected there children...gave different versions about what happened..as did there friends...have refused to cooperate with the pjs...

And there is no "proof" that she wasn't. There is the opinion of the Pj's and the opinion of Amaral, which when added together still equals only opinion, especially in a country where abduction is rare and they are obviously not as well trained for it.

It seems ok to trash the parents so why not the Pj's? Geez, if you don't know how to do the job, bring someone in who does.

You said the pjs were less than professional. The simple fact they can only go with what they have to work on. Which in the McCann case was a bunch of drunks who preferred partying to looking after there kids and then did everything they could to thwart the investigation.

They could have brought in experts, they chose not to.

The McCanns and there friends are a disgrace as parents and even so even more as Doctors.

Agreed you have that arguement in this case because the parents were not in the apartment. However not impossible, as seen in many other abductions where the parents were right in the house and the child was abducted right from under their nose.

And there is no "proof" that she wasn't. There is the opinion of the Pj's and the opinion of Amaral, which when added together still equals only opinion, especially in a country where abduction is rare and they are obviously not as well trained for it.

It seems ok to trash the parents so why not the Pj's? Geez, if you don't know how to do the job, bring someone in who does.

They could have brought in experts, they chose not to.

LOL..they did bring in the experts...maybe they just chose the experts from the wrong country. The pjs working with the British cops IMO was one HUGE mistake,

You repeatedly say there is no evidence she wasnt abducted cos there is no body...as anyone knows...that means nothing

Casey Anthony was indicted long before any body was ever found..and...i assume they had experts in this case ..:confused:

LOL..they did bring in the experts...maybe they just chose the experts from the wrong country. The pjs working with the British cops IMO was one HUGE mistake,

You repeatedly say there is no evidence she wasnt abducted cos there is no body...as anyone knows...that means nothing

Casey Anthony was indicted long before any body was ever found..and...i assume they had experts in this case ..:confused:
Isabella you need to check your "facts" as to what help the PJ accepted. :rolleyes:

The PJ, not forgetting disgraced EX cop Amaral :rolleyes: are the only ones responsible for their own incompetance.

And WHY is Rene' Hasee's file missing?
How unprofessional is losing a missing child's file Isabella?

And "WHY" didn't Rene's disappearance receive any publicity in the Algarve?

I suspect if Madeleine's family hadn't organised their own appeal for her Madeleine would have become just another missing child that time forgot!!
Just like Rene Hasee. :mad:

Isabella you need to check your "facts" as to what help the PJ accepted. :rolleyes:

The PJ, not forgetting disgraced EX cop Amaral :rolleyes: are the only ones responsible for their own incompetance.

And WHY is Rene' Hasee's file missing?
How unprofessional is losing a missing child's file Isabella?

And "WHY" didn't Rene's disappearance receive any publicity in the Algarve?

I suspect if Madeleine's family hadn't organised their own appeal for her Madeleine would have become just another missing child that time forgot!!
Just like Rene Hasee. :mad:[/quote

Just how are the Pjs responsible for the British police not giving them information that was essential to the case?:rolleyes:

As for Renee I have no idea ...as for the McCanns the disgraced parents and there friends appeal....for money ...they would have been better actually searching ..

Respectfully snipped...
As for Renee I have no idea ...
No sadly neither do the PJ have any idea about Rene - or any idea about his missing files.

But it's very clear IMO - the PJ in charge of Rene's case were incompetant!!

And you still need to check your "facts" as to what help the PJ accepted. :rolleyes:

And it's the PJ, not forgetting disgraced EX cop Amaral :rolleyes: who are the only ones responsible for their own incompetance.

Obfuscation, Obfuscation,Obfuscation.

As Gerry Mccann said, about Madeleine, "This is just unhelpful and quite boring really, its old ground"

How come Gordon Brown asked whether Amaral had been taken off the case yet, two hours before Amaral knew this was to happen?

Whatever happened to Madeleine, there are many lies and inconsistencies being told by those who are supposed to be her protectors.

Have you read the statements that they gave?

I wish that I could believe these parents, I honestly do, but I don't.

The whole sordid episode stinks to high heaven:mad::mad::mad:

Obfuscation, Obfuscation,Obfuscation.

As Gerry Mccann said, about Madeleine, "This is just unhelpful and quite boring really, its old ground"

How come Gordon Brown asked whether Amaral had been taken off the case yet, two hours before Amaral knew this was to happen?

Whatever happened to Madeleine, there are many lies and inconsistencies being told by those who are supposed to be her protectors.

Have you read the statements that they gave?

I wish that I could believe these parents, I honestly do, but I don't.

The whole sordid episode stinks to high heaven:mad::mad::mad:

Lol I have to say when i read this thread this afternoon ...i thought Deflection deflection deflection

This case is about Madeleine McCann. It isnt about a little German boy and it certainly isnt because of Amaral that Madeleine is missing.

It appears..that people forget this case is about Madeleine. Or that it was her disgraced parents who neglected Madeleine and her younger siblings so that they could go out and do who knows what. They forget it was the disgraced parents..who after being asked by Madeleine why didnt you come when i cried...did EXACTLY the same thing that night..went out and left the children on there own. It was not Amaral who did all this. In fact it wasnt Amaral who did ANY of this. I am sure where Mr Amaral knows where HIS kids are tonight.

It wasnt Amaral who claimed the shutters had been forced open when they hadnt. It wasnt Amaral who was seen down by the beach. And it wasnt Amaral who stated they saw bundlemen..when others said she wasnt there..it wasnt Amaral who set up a none charity fund within a few days after Madeleines disappearance and started talking about doing things for the year anniversary. Weirdly it wasnt Amarals clothes that the dog scented..or his car..and it wasnt Amaral that washed cuddlecat. Interestingly it wasnt Amaral..who claimed to have discovered his child missing..and then decided to leave his two children for the supposed kidnapper to take. And supposedly found his child kidnapped..by..well anyone..it wasnt Amaral who the very next day decided to put them in a nursery...where the supposed kidnapper could work.

So many things..and this is just a small part..and...Amaral is not responsible for any of these actions..just the disgraced parents are and there friends. And the thing i find truly sick..is they are supposed to belong to the "Caring Profession".

Oh well...maybe should have learnt something from Shipman i guess.

Lol I have to say when i read this thread this afternoon ...i thought Deflection deflection deflection

This case is about Madeleine McCann. It isnt about a little German boy and it certainly isnt because of Amaral that Madeleine is missing.

It appears..that people forget this case is about Madeleine.
You may not like it but the disapearance of Rene Hasee may be very relavant.

And it certainly proves how incompetant the PJ were in his case too.

Renè Hasèe.

publicity in the Algarve.

If Madeleine's family hadn't organised their own appeal for her Madeleine would have become just another missing child that time forgot!!

Just like Rene Hasee. :mad:

I think Rene's case is very relevant. It is a testimony to sloppy police work and another missing child case for that area.

You may not like it but the disapearance of Rene Hasee may be very relavant.

And it certainly proves how incompetant the PJ were in his case too.

Renè Hasèe.

publicity in the Algarve.

If Madeleine's family hadn't organised their own appeal for her Madeleine would have become just another missing child that time forgot!!

Just like Rene Hasee.

IMO that was never going to happen - not with the McCanns love of attention and money..

I think Rene's case is very relevant. It is a testimony to sloppy police work and another missing child case for that area.

I wonder in this case..if theres actually evidence the child was kidnapped..unlike in the McCann case...

Respectfully snipped...
I wonder in this case..if theres actually evidence the child was kidnapped.
It's impossible to know as not only is Rene' missing - so is his file.

I wonder if the PJ ever set up a file for him.:waitasec:

Why don't you find out before jumping to conclusions:)

Because people find it easier to trash the pjs...and to try and make some sort of excuse for Madeleiene not being found rather than accept that the disgraced parents know more than they claim about the events that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73