Possible BOLO for Ronald C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Although not verified by LE, lets discuss it here and if it's not fact I'll send this link down to the PL or just lock it.

TG...the tide turned. It turns out that Amber and the other girl are the ones arrested this morning on drug charges. No mention at all of Ronald.

However, it is an important piece of the puzzle since they are said to be players in this whole scenario. ;)

There's alot of info on this page, but this may be somewhat important:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

REPORTERS NOTES 4/20/09 by TJ Hart
12:05 a.m.
I am chasing down information received at 11:48 pm by phone Sunday referencing a possible BOLO alert for Ron Cummings Sr. who is the father of missing 5-year-old Satsuma girl, Haleigh Cummings.
I was tipped by an informant, who shall be refered to as "Digs," in Putnam County, FL that a 911 call was made between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. stating that the father, Ronald Cummings Sr. sent his 4 year-old son, Ron Jr., to the door of his former girlfriend, Amber, in an attempt to lure the child he and Amber produced to come outside.
The information received from my informant also stated that a tall, thin male was also present near Ron Jr.
Our sources says that this was an attempt by Ron to take this child.
It’s been reported that Ronald Cummings Sr. is now behind in his support for that child.

Thank you TG....so any updates as far as anyone knows whether or not there was a BOLO out for Ronald? If there was a BOLO perhaps it was to question him in regards to the accusation made by Amber, and not for anything else. I still stick to my assertion that Ronald nor Crystal are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, Misty is however another story. If i am wrong....I will eat dirt. (LOL, my 10 yr old daughter said that to me last night it was so funny....so I thought I would use it today.)

However, it is an important piece of the puzzle since they are said to be players in this whole scenario. ;)

I tend to agree with you SS, b/c on the same link I provided above, it also states this:

9:35 a.m.

Contact was made with Lt. Johnny Greenwood to verify a BOLO (be on the lookout) for Ronald Cummings Sr. regarding a 911 call Sunday, April 19, at about 9:20 p.m.. The call allegedly from Amber Brooks where sources claim Ron tried to use his son, Ron Jr., to lure the child of Ron and Amber to the door in order to take him.

Lt. Greenwood said he could not verify that action and told me it was the first he'd heard of it.

Hmmm...so the first BOLO report from Cobra seems to be untrue then?

The interview makes no sense either. WTH?!

Hmmm...so the first BOLO report from Cobra seems to be untrue then?

That's what I'm thinking...but then again, you know I agree with you in Ron's noninvolvement, so this makes me wonder about Cobra. I was always taught that if one part of a story becomes untrue or nonfactual, then the whole thing needs to be deemed as such. I wonder if the BOLO actually has some truth to it by way of Amber trying to get back at Ron for her being arrested...plus Ron can't stand Misty around Amber - and now he knows Amber & her friend introduced Misty to Greg... Maybe Amber & her Grandma made that call but it was unsubstantiated and viewed as retaliatory, therefore everybody jumped the gun in thinking LE would put out a BOLO...just sayin'

...and we'll return to As The World Turns after these important messages from our sponsors...

The mention of a tall thin black man is certainly suspicious and you have to consider the source. LOL They are obviously trying to tie Ronald to this man, trying to abduct another child, and yet they arrest the woman who supposedly almost had her child abducted instead?!

Cobra's credibility keeps going in a downward spiral, imo. When are people going to get the hint that his "reports" are slanted and geared towards KP's quest to get Rj (again, imo)?

I have found nothing still which makes me believe there was ever a 911 call or that a BOLO went out for Ronald Cummings. Anyone?!

I have found nothing still which makes me believe there was ever a 911 call or that a BOLO went out for Ronald Cummings. Anyone?!

I've been searching for over 2 hours - nothing! I stand by my original assessment - that it was a way of Amber & her GrandMa to get the heat off of Amber & her friend...

Not so sure I think Crystal would be involved...just sayin'...I personally don't see her doing something like this...imho.

This makes no sense?

Ron hasn't even done a paternity test and no child support was requested from him by Amber B. How could he be "behind".

No. It doesn't make any sense other than the original information came from none other than COBRA..."Big Break" PI. LOL

This makes no sense?

Ron hasn't even done a paternity test and no child support was requested from him by Amber B. How could he be "behind".

is it possible that AB put RC on the birth certificate? (or he could have put his name on it) if so the only way a paternity test would be done is if RC contests that he is not the father, then they would order it. I live in south fl. and when i went to file for Child Support through DOR, they asked for the birth certificate, i gave them a copy (my sons father was on it) and they went after the him, never once asking for a test to "legally document" it. just throwing it out there:)

personally, nothing is surprising me anymore this this tragic case :(

Again...AH writes his own blog. It is NOT a legitimate news source for information and should not be taken as such.

BusyLady is working on a confirmation of Ronald's BOLO etc. with a legitimate news source and will report as soon as they get back to her. (CBS47 has said they monitor 911 and never heard this.)

ETA: NO legitimate news media is reporting anything on Ronald either. No one except AH! This should tell us something here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine