1311 users online (217 members and 1094 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 404
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    64

    Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

    http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...d_story&open=&

    Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, is tied to a report that someone in January took a 7-year-old girl to a park for four hours and brought her back high on muscle relaxers.

    Huckaby told a Sacramento news station that police questioned her about the incident reported on January 17 by a family in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. Huckaby lived in the same complex, also where 8-year-old Sandra Cantu lived before police found her dead body on April 10. Police arrested Huckaby four days later on suspicion on kidnapping, raping and killing Sandra.

    The January report alleges that someone took a 45-pound blue-eyed dark-haired girl to a park. The woman and the child were gone for four hours, from about 1:30 to after 5 p.m., according to the police log. The woman who took the girl drove a purple Kia Sportage, according to the report.

    Police towed a purple Kia Sportage registered to Huckaby the day after farmworkers found Sandra’s body inside a suitcase dumped in a dairy lagoon.

    When the woman — apparently Huckaby — returned the girl, the family took her to the hospital. A doctor found benzodiazepines — a muscle relaxant — in the girl’s bloodstream, the police log noted.

    Police logs say the girl’s mother had alcohol on her breath and carried around some type of drug. Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem, said a friend of the family’s who asked not to be identified because the FBI asked the family not to talk about the case.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    FL- hope you like drugs and guns.
    Posts
    1,047
    Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem...
    WHAT?!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,769
    Last week Jane Velez was looking for this "rumor" and evidence that Huckaby had drugged another child. I hope she gets this for tonights show!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Momtofour View Post
    http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...d_story&open=&

    Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, is tied to a report that someone in January took a 7-year-old girl to a park for four hours and brought her back high on muscle relaxers.

    Huckaby told a Sacramento news station that police questioned her about the incident reported on January 17 by a family in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. Huckaby lived in the same complex, also where 8-year-old Sandra Cantu lived before police found her dead body on April 10. Police arrested Huckaby four days later on suspicion on kidnapping, raping and killing Sandra.

    The January report alleges that someone took a 45-pound blue-eyed dark-haired girl to a park. The woman and the child were gone for four hours, from about 1:30 to after 5 p.m., according to the police log. The woman who took the girl drove a purple Kia Sportage, according to the report.

    Police towed a purple Kia Sportage registered to Huckaby the day after farmworkers found Sandra’s body inside a suitcase dumped in a dairy lagoon.

    When the woman — apparently Huckaby — returned the girl, the family took her to the hospital. A doctor found benzodiazepines — a muscle relaxant — in the girl’s bloodstream, the police log noted.

    Police logs say the girl’s mother had alcohol on her breath and carried around some type of drug. Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem, said a friend of the family’s who asked not to be identified because the FBI asked the family not to talk about the case.
    So this is a different girl. The child in this report had blue eyes and Sandra had brown eyes. I had heard that the girl from the previous incident was also Sandra. I wonder if the police thought the girls mother drugged her because of her alcohol and drug problem. It sure seems that where ever MH is trouble is sure to follow. There is the rape where then guy was cleared. Two different theft charges. An arson that hasn't been solved. Two different reports of being abused by men. Sandra and now a drugged child. Either she is the unluckiest person alive or she has some very deep mental problems.

  5. #5
    Oh no!@

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    So it is okay for a little girl to be put on drugs and taken to a park where she was maybe molested, because her mother is a drug user and alcoholic..maybe?

    WHAT?!

    Unreal. Did they at least notify children's services? It this child okay?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    So it is okay for a little girl to be put on drugs and taken to a park where she was maybe molested, because her mother is a drug user and alcoholic..maybe?

    WHAT?!

    Unreal. Did they at least notify children's services? It this child okay?
    Absolutely not.

    And I highly doubt the little girl's family would have taken her to the hospital if they thought her mother had given her the drugs.

    I bet the mother doesn't drive a purple Kia either.

    Unreal.

    I think she was doping them up so she could have her way with them and they probably couldn't remember it or what happened.

    Huckaby is scaring the crap out of me.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    1,208
    Its ok everyone --- She didnt "mean" to do it -- its all part of her "downward spiral" that started when her highschool sweetheart broke her heart -- No reason to be alarmed

    Just a few fires
    False Rape Allegations
    Drugged and Kidnapped Missing Children
    Theft
    Oh.......and a rape and murder.......



    Heres my question - WHAT parent says --- Ohhhhh nevermind the fact that she kidnapped my child, and drugged her...we know she has a drug/alcohol problem.....just dont do it again? Are you kidding me? Im normally a very friendly, easy going, caring person, but I'll tell you one thing - you dont EVER want to be the person who touches my child in anyway.....PERIOD!
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Didn't Connie/Lane wonder where MH was for over 4 hours???
    Esp if they had to babysit MH child!
    What stories did she tell?
    Was she wacked out?
    Was she a mess, blood?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,080
    Lots of women driving purple Kia Sportage's in Tracy, I see.

    Nothing to see here, move along...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    Its ok everyone --- She didn't "mean" to do it -- its all part of her "downward spiral" that started when her highschool sweetheart broke her heart -- No reason to be alarmed

    Just a few fires
    False Rape Allegations
    Drugged and Kidnapped Missing Children
    Theft
    Oh.......and a rape and murder.......



    Heres my question - WHAT parent says --- Ohhhhh nevermind the fact that she kidnapped my child, and drugged her...we know she has a drug/alcohol problem.....just don't do it again? Are you kidding me? Im normally a very friendly, easy going, caring person, but I'll tell you one thing - you don't EVER want to be the person who touches my child in anyway.....PERIOD!
    The family reported it. It seems the police are the ones that dropped the ball on this one and dismissed it because of the mother.

    So another little child that was kidnapped and they didn't do anything about it because it was a female who had supposedly taken her and drugged her. Sheesh..

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    Lots of women driving purple Kia Sportage's in Tracy, I see.

    Nothing to see here, move along...
    I doubt there are many that are known to take young children without permission though.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    1,208
    Thanks for the clarification Ocean --- I still dont understand why even if the local police dismissed it, why the parents didnt continue to push for justice - county/state -
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    The family reported it. It seems the police are the ones that dropped the ball on this one and dismissed it because of the mother.

    So another little child that was kidnapped and they didn't do anything about it because it was a female who had supposedly taken her and drugged her. Sheesh..

    imo
    Just the thought that maybe none of this had to happen is making me sick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I doubt there are many that are known to take young children without permission though.

    imo
    I agree. I was engaging in a little sarcasm there.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY AR - Clarence Reed & Jennifer Denen for child abuse, Hot Springs, 13 Aug 2016
    By KayElJay in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 11:08 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 02:11 PM

Tags for this Thread