738 users online (87 members and 651 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What Is Wrong with Huckaby?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pedophile/Pedophilia

    31 10.88%
  • Munchausen's Syndrome/Munchausen's by Proxy

    5 1.75%
  • Sociopathic, Psychopathic or Just Plain Evil

    65 22.81%
  • Combination of All or Some of the Above

    179 62.81%
  • Other

    19 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie_PI View Post
    KoldKase - You can certainly suppose that I do! I do have litigation quality proof for every single one of my assertions. I am not sure here is the place to put all of it or which assertions you would like it. Be more than happy to share.

    In any case the most notorious/well known case is that of the research done by Dr. Robert Heath in Tulane University. Required reading on this is: Tulane: The Emergence of a Modern University, 1945 1980 (Louisiana State University Press, 2001) documents, among other things, how Tulane became involved in one of the most nefarious projects associated with the Cold War period.

    It does deal with intentional splitting of the mind under drugs, using young subjects. although that was hardly the only organization or time period for which evidence is available.

    "Or maybe some names and sources for all the claims you're making? "

    Let me know which ones so I can provide in Q N A form. Please tell me which claim you are referring to and I would be happy to back it all up.

    Thanks.
    Don't worry, I'm not intending to sue you, so I'll settle for simple details and sources that support your claim that there is a vast child sex ring conspiracy involved in this murder.

    Start with Tulane, then. That's very general stuff you posted, and I'm not inclined to go hunting for a book to read to prove your theory. What dept., professor(s), drugs used, who were the children--details? What is the definition of "mind-splitting", which you are grouping loosely with MPD? And who is providing these details? Those are important things when making the following claim, as you did:

    [This MPD splitting was even experimented on children by psychologists in the 1950's and 1960's that I know of, and one psychologist in N. California keyed me into what all was going on behind one U. door's on that level, before it was shut down, or whatever. Now with drugs, MPD persona's can be installed almost with precision, I am told.]
    Giving children drugs to "install personas" is what you seem to be claiming was done in these experiments to control the children. In the context of MPD, I don't believe that's ever been done. A person's behavior may be ALTERED by drugs, but please show me the evidence that people can be "installed almost with precision" multiple personality disorder, especially with predictable results. Lobotomies were used once to "control" patients, with disasterous results at times, but it was permanent. The most powerful drugs available today to psychiatric patients are still unpredictable, which means the patients have to be monitored closely by professionals.

    What exactly do you think MPD is? It's not something predictable, even for the person who actually has it. Yet you make it seem that these scientists were able to bring it about in children and now can not only do that, but can control it, like turning a light switch on and off. Then you extrapolate that into how the child sex ring uses drugs to control people, if I'm following you. I find that incredible. If you have that information and make that case, I'll be spellbound to read it.

    So it's up to you to make your argument with details, facts, sources, and evidence. If you believe this was done to Melissa and Sandra, then why not make your case here? That's what we are here for, right?

    And thanks in advance.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    336
    I need to hear the details of the forcible penetration/rape evidence and whether it was before Sandra's death or done after to cast doubt before I can think she is a pedophile. I still don't believe that she's a pedophile and if she was involved in sexual crimes against Sandra I don't think she was the sole perpetrator. Would be VERY interesting to see if any of those Tracy 60 (or rather 59) was actively trading images of the other girl Huckaby is accused of drugging. This could be found out by LE in no time flat as they have access to that info at their fingertips, but alas, since none of the remaining 59 have been arrested, sure doesn't look like they're doing anything about it.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    I'll never believe that there's a family group or small group of elderly Missionary Baptists who have a child abuse ring going on. No way. I'm also not sure M. is an actual pedophile either. Sounds like she might do just about anything and stage anything to get whatever she wants at the time. Psychopath.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,917
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    I need to hear the details of the forcible penetration/rape evidence and whether it was before Sandra's death or done after to cast doubt before I can think she is a pedophile. I still don't believe that she's a pedophile and if she was involved in sexual crimes against Sandra I don't think she was the sole perpetrator. Would be VERY interesting to see if any of those Tracy 60 (or rather 59) was actively trading images of the other girl Huckaby is accused of drugging. This could be found out by LE in no time flat as they have access to that info at their fingertips, but alas, since none of the remaining 59 have been arrested, sure doesn't look like they're doing anything about it.
    I would think they would not charge her with rape with a foreign object if it was after her death. That would be abuse of a corpse or necrophilia imo, not rape and they have even charged her with lewd and lascivious acts which must be done before Sandra's death occurred. For the DA to add these special circumstances, imo,they have the evidence that proves them.

    Huckaby is not one of the Tracy 60. There has been no charges for possessing or making child porn against her and if they had found such a connection they wouldn't hesitate to charge her with that crime also.

    If they are 60 people in Tracy that belong to a porn ring that is downloading kiddie porn, exchanging it with others and videoing young children being violated then most likely the Feds will continue the investigation and then make all of the arrests at once like they usually do.

    I very much believe she is a pedophile and most likely a sociopath who only has feelings for herself. I think she acted out what was in her twisted mind and I am not so sure it was the first time but just the first time she got caught.

    I dont think she was connected to anyone. Imo, she was the lone wolf in this case.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I would think they would not charge her with rape with a foreign object if it was after her death. That would be abuse of a corpse or necrophilia imo, not rape and they have even charged her with lewd and lascivious acts which must be done before Sandra's death occurred. For the DA to add these special circumstances, imo,they have the evidence that proves them.

    Huckaby is not one of the Tracy 60. There has been no charges for possessing or making child porn against her and if they had found such a connection they wouldn't hesitate to charge her with that crime also.

    If they are 60 people in Tracy that belong to a porn ring that is downloading kiddie porn, exchanging it with others and videoing young children being violated then most likely the Feds will continue the investigation and then make all of the arrests at once like they usually do.

    I very much believe she is a pedophile and most likely a sociopath who only has feelings for herself. I think she acted out what was in her twisted mind and I am not so sure it was the first time but just the first time she got caught.

    I dont think she was connected to anyone. Imo, she was the lone wolf in this case.
    It is very difficult to prove rape after decomposition occurs. I want to see the evidence as I do believe she may have panicked and stage it to diflect blame elsewhere. I am not willing to accept her as an anomaly until I hear the evidence. I do believe she killed her, but I suppose I'm odd like that as I am not ready to convict her on the rape charge until I hear the evidence.

    You say "if" there is a Tracy 60 and the fact is that there were 60 people in Tracy actively trading child porn. LE admitted this. 1 was arrested a few months ago and that leaves 59 remaining. Keep in mind that local LE has known about these 60 FOR MONTHS BEFORE SANDRA WENT MISSING AND ONLY ARRESTED ONE. Huckaby is definitely not one of the Tracy 59 and I never said she was, but if she was involved with obtaining children for one of them who was actively trading images, she is complicit. And TRUST ME just because LE knows someone knows that someone is actively trading child porn doesn't mean they'll do squat. You say "they usually do" and the truth is that they usually don't. Research Senate Bill 1738 which lays out how LE know of more than 300,000 people in the US who are actively trading child porn and they claim they don't have the resources to do anything about it. Brooke Bennett would have been saved if they would have acted on evidence they already had. It's an absolute tragedy that they don't act on the evidence they have to save more child victims. In more than 1/3 of all cases a child victim is rescued and that leaves more than 100,000 kids that local LE through ICAC task forces have the evidence to save RIGHT THIS SECOND.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Ah. The lynch mob is looking better and better....

    If LE and our government admittedly can't stop these perverts from raping and abusing children...then what ARE we supposed to do? Just ignore the criminals and victims, like collateral damage?

    But no one here is "convicting" anyone, just to keep the record straight. It's a discussion forum, so we don't have that power.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post

    "1 was arrested a few months ago and that leaves 59 remaining." posted by secretsquirrel. Are you saying YOU were one of them that was arrested????????????? Surely that is not correct, is it?

    imo
    I think SecretSquirrel was saying One was arrested.... Not "I"

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnow View Post
    I think SecretSquirrel was saying One was arrested.... Not "I"
    Oh thanks so much Winnow. My poor tired eyes aren't the best in the world I thought they said "I".

    I will go back and see if I can delete my post.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Ah. The lynch mob is looking better and better....

    If LE and our government admittedly can't stop these perverts from raping and abusing children...then what ARE we supposed to do? Just ignore the criminals and victims, like collateral damage?

    But no one here is "convicting" anyone, just to keep the record straight. It's a discussion forum, so we don't have that power.
    What we can do is hold LE accountable and persistently ask ?s about the other 59 and support organizations like PROTECT who are actively fighting for more funding and legislation support on behalf of children.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Ah. The lynch mob is looking better and better....

    If LE and our government admittedly can't stop these perverts from raping and abusing children...then what ARE we supposed to do? Just ignore the criminals and victims, like collateral damage?
    What about teaching children to watch for dangerous behaviors in anyone instead of watching out for certain kinds of people? That's what this article mentions. I really like what he says here:

    For example, if a passing stranger in a car smiles and waves but keeps going, everything is fine. But Stuber says if that stranger stops the car and motions for the child to come over, those are potentially dangerous actions and the child should respond accordingly.

    "If you specifically say to them, 'If Julie's mom does this or that, you need to get yourself out immediately' they will understand," he said. "But they have got to know specifically which dangerous actions to look for."
    My child's now an adult. He was never abducted or abused but I wish I had thought like this when he was little. He would have been even better armed.

    It seems more proactive to educate and empower potential victims than to depend on LE, as well-intentioned as they are.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    183
    She might possibly be a pedophile or a number of other things but IMO it DEFINTELY takes a sociopath to do what she did. So I chose sociopath. No one with feelings or empathy for others could DO such a thing.

    I buy that people can kill people who have wronged them out of rage, or have gambling problems or greed or something that would cause them to rob people, and many other things but I will NEVER work out in my head how anyone at all could even get the idea in their head to do such an awful thing to a child, especially someone who is a mother herself. I won't buy any excuse or explanation for Melissa Huckaby. Except sociopath. And still not an excuse.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by lngrid View Post
    What about teaching children to watch for dangerous behaviors in anyone instead of watching out for certain kinds of people? That's what this article mentions. I really like what he says here:



    My child's now an adult. He was never abducted or abused but I wish I had thought like this when he was little. He would have been even better armed.

    It seems more proactive to educate and empower potential victims than to depend on LE, as well-intentioned as they are.

    I was errant in not noting in my post how important child education is, but stranger safety does not work as most often it is not a stranger. There are great programs for kids. Ed Smart talks about one all the time on Oprah.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,043
    Going on the information that is known currently, Melissa H fits the DSM-IV TR definition of Anti-Social personality quite well.
    Judging from what we know about Sandra's sexual assault and murder, there is also a Paraphilia disorder involved as well.

    Huckaby may have a psychosis or other more serious psychiatric disorder than we know, judging from the mental illness provisions in her past sentencing.

    This is not to say she meets any criteria for a criminal insanity plea. I believe the dumping of Sandra's body in suitcase in a cow pasture drainage ditch negates any plans the defense might have for a successful insanity plea, which she has entered in the past, unsuccessfully.

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by lngrid View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lngrid
    What about teaching children to watch for dangerous behaviors in anyone instead of watching out for certain kinds of people? That's what this article mentions. I really like what he says here:



    My child's now an adult. He was never abducted or abused but I wish I had thought like this when he was little. He would have been even better armed.

    It seems more proactive to educate and empower potential victims than to depend on LE, as well-intentioned as they are.
    I hope this is going to make sense.
    SecretSquirrel (below) was quoting me (above):
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    I was errant in not noting in my post how important child education is, but stranger safety does not work as most often it is not a stranger. There are great programs for kids. Ed Smart talks about one all the time on Oprah.
    SecretSquirrel, you may think you were errant, but I was on drugs when I posted. (Benadryl, actually.) I completely screwed up. I meant to say that we should teach children to watch for certain dangerous "red flag" behaviors from anyone, instead of teaching stranger danger, trying to sniff out potential pedophiles in unreasonable ways or relying solely on LE to protect our children and grandchildren. I meant to refer readers to this Contra Costa Times article, where MY quote had come from.

    Can I use Benedryl as an excuse? I do remember feeling like I was about to fall asleep as I was writing that post. Should have gone to bed.

    My apologies to you and to KoldKase for responding so sloppily. I do pay attention to you both and respect your opinions.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    ...One thought in response to the question of the various crimes possibly committed by Huckaby: Ted Bundy committed many types of crimes, including a number of known thefts, which he was very much into planning. He used cons in some, as well, and he was caught occasionally at it. I am trying to drag that out of my memory, and one thing that comes to mind is he conned a store out of a stereo...or something like that...?

    Bundy had so many educated, successful, professional people believing his "good law student" facade that he managed to penetrate state politics and enter into some lofty inner circles there.
    Your comments got me thinking about the MPD debate.

    Ted Bundy was a master of deception, I've heard people comment that it seemed like his face changed along with whatever persona her was presenting. Looking at pictures of Bundy from various periods in his life I can see where these reports are coming from. The differences in his appearance seem to be more than just the passage of time and are unlike those who frequently change their look. With Bundy it seems that so much more was involved than a simple change of clothing and hairstyle.

    I wonder if this chameleon-like nature of Bundy that may be present in others like him is confused for Multiple Personality Disorder.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Do you think Ms Huckaby acted alone?
    By nursebeeme in forum Sandra Cantu
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. Melissa Huckaby
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Sandra Cantu
    Replies: 713
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:53 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 10:54 PM