2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy's home page said she'd talk about Sandra so I started a thread on that forum...now she's talking about Caylee.

Nancy doesn't sound good. She may lose her voice before the end of the hour.

Attorneys: tot mom parents talk to Oprah, but not us! refuse to answer questions under oath but appear on Oprah's show.

Showing video of CA/GA deposition.

Attorneys: tot mom parents talk to Oprah, but not us! refuse to answer questions under oath but appear on Oprah's show.

Showing video of CA/GA deposition.

Can the attorney ask a Judge to force Cindy to answer his questions?

I thought that was the whole point of the Subpoena,,,,To force her to answer his questions

Cindy..."I know Jessie Grund watched Caylee around that time"

Anthonys headed first-class for the biggest game in town (Nancy quote) the Oprah Winfrey show.

Showing more video of depo. Talking about the G's watching (babysitting) Caylee.

NG saying the Anthonys are flying first class to the O show but on the Oprah thread they're hearing that it's already been taped. . . Don't know which is true.

Agree............NG doesn't sound good. She's talking about the Anthonys coming appearance on Oprah.

It's all about the Anthonys going on a big television program like Oprah, but not answering questions in a depo.

NG giving M. Williams a hard time about his use of word "prepping" for Oprah. ha ha jmo

Why doesn't she say something about him saying Ofrah instead of Oprah?

Mark Williams suggesting Oprah having them on for sweeps week.

NG producer talking about GA/CA inconsistencies in sworn statements, citing who tipped off the PIs to search the location where Caylee was found.

Did you guys just see that? They showed one tape of Cindy wiping her eyes (crying) and the very next tape was of Casey when she was wiping her eyes hard enough to try to make more tears. I swear they were the same exact, exact motions. I hope they show it again.

Reporter saying that in the police report, Cindy said she sent someone to that area (where remains were found) a month ago (Nov. 2008), yet both GA and CA denied this statement in their depos. Reporter pointing out other inconsistencies.

George..." I've never had any knowledge of Casey stealing money from Family members"

This is not what he told LE during his interview

NG: George told a whopper in depo = saying he knows nothing of KC stealing money!!

Anthonys headed first-class for the biggest game in town (Nancy quote) the Oprah Winfrey show.

Showing more video of depo. Talking about the G's watching (babysitting) Caylee.

So when will the A's show be on TV? Did I miss it?

Did you guys just see that? They showed one tape of Cindy wiping her eyes (crying) and the very next tape was of Casey when she was wiping her eyes hard enough to try to make more tears. I swear they were the same exact, exact motions. I hope they show it again.

Yes.....I saw it!!!

The similarities are amazing

Other inconsistencies: Description of Zanny and Casey stealing money.

Jean Casares: another inconsistency is who took care of Caylee?

GA: only he, CA and the nanny watched Caylee. CA: JG, RG, Mrs. G all watched Caylee.

GA: didn't know anything about "Zanny". CA: has physical description of her.

GA: not aware Casey stole money.

Did I hear that right..........the Anthonys may have already taped the Oprah program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni