1124 users online (209 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Questions for the families

snipped from Boots; the families ~snip~ They do read here ~snip

I respectfully snipped the sentence. It is not the exact paragraph but is the exact meaning that Boots originally posted.

Since family members read here, per WS'rs, I would think they would be more than happy to answer our questions if it helps solve the senseless murder of their sweet daughters/sisters/grandaughters Taylor and Skyla.

So please post questions to and for family members only.

For the Placker family;

1. What time did you hear the gunshots?

2. Who all was at the house that day? Were there any first time visitors?

3. What time do you remember the girls leaving?

4. Did Taylor ever mention the Pastor at Arbeka church or did she ever have contact with him (ie; go to the church services etc?)

For the Whitaker family;

1. What time did you get a call that something bad had happened and who made the call?

2. What time did you arrive at the scene?

3. Who was at the scene when you arrived?

4. Did Skyla ever mention the Pastor at Arbeka church or did she ever have contact with him (ie; go to the church services etc?)

~Thank you so much~

Was wondering if anyone offered the famlies some kind of a victims advocate?
    I understand they serve as a go-between.. keeping them informed.

I don't have a question at this time; but did want to leave both families a message. Just wanted you to know that I'm lifting you all up in prayer and good thoughts. I can't imagine the pain you must live thru daily. May God comfort you.
    Houndacres

Justice for Skyla & Taylor; BFF

Just a reminder that Websleuths is a family friendly site to the victims of crime. Choose your words carefully and thoughtfully. In no way should posts be accusing or bashing in manner.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post

I respectfully snipped the sentence. It is not the exact paragraph but is the exact meaning that Boots originally posted.

Since family members read here, per WS'rs, I would think they would be more than happy to answer our questions if it helps solve the senseless murder of their sweet daughters/sisters/grandaughters Taylor and Skyla.

For the Placker family;

4. Did Taylor ever mention the Pastor at Arbeka church or did she ever have contact with him (ie; go to the church services etc?)

For the Whitaker family;

1. What time did you get a call that something bad had happened and who made the call?

4. Did Skyla ever mention the Pastor at Arbeka church or did she ever have contact with him (ie; go to the church services etc?)

~Thank you so much~
    GiGi -- I don't believe any of your questions will be answered. All of your questions should have been answered by now. I don't know if the P's or the W's were advised not to speak or not. But questions will not be answered on WS.

Maybe some questions were answered during the memorials, when WS members were there, but those of us that have kept us with case are not privy to that info. There are a lot of questions, with no answers. I can say for sure, just like everyone else, something is not adding up. Someone definitely knows what happened to these 2 girls. I just can't imagine not knowing anything. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by gertrude-gertie View Post
    GiGi -- I don't believe any of your questions will be answered. All of your questions should have been answered by now. I don't know if the P's or the W's were advised not to speak or not. But questions will not be answered on WS.

Maybe some questions were answered during the memorials, when WS members were there, but those of us that have kept us with case are not privy to that info. There are a lot of questions, with no answers. I can say for sure, just like everyone else, something is not adding up. Someone definitely knows what happened to these 2 girls. I just can't imagine not knowing anything. JMO

Gertie, I was hoping that the family that reads here would care about solving the case and answer our questions. Who knows if we can solve this but I figured it might be worth it to the family to help us out.

I was one of the 10 Websleuthers that went to the Walk in Weleetka in November and I will be happy to answer any questions about information that I learned at that time. I was not at the most recent memorial in March? so can't help there.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-23-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: comment removed

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post

For the Placker family;

For the Whitaker family;

~Thank you so much~
    Excellent questions, Arizona.

IF these questions are answered I can't see how it would hurt the family or the investigation in anyway..

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

Were Taylor or Skyla missing anything from their person or was anything missing from Taylor's purse?

Did LE investigate all calls on Taylor's cell phone?

My sincerest condolences to the families for the loss of these two beautiful girls.

Respectfully submitted, matilda

Had the girls ever had any altercations with boys on four wheelers?
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Plackers aren't going to answer any questions. PP...has already stated he told it once and wouldn't do it again.

I'd like to also know, where was the entire family when the shots were fired ?
    If, they were home.. what had them so distracted that they couldn't hear 15 gun shots.?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-26-2009 at 04:49 PM. Reason: deleted non verified portion

Quote Originally Posted by Missing Sarah View Post
    Plackers aren't going to answer any questions. PP...has already stated he told it once and wouldn't do it again.

I'd like to also know, where was the entire family when the shots were fired ?
    If, they were home.. what had them so distracted that they couldn't hear 15 gun shots.?
    Sara,Very good questions.
    I see where this thread has been closed...not really sure why,but I speculate that WS has received complaints from certain readers .
    All of us who come here to read or post comments,do so for various reasons..we care about the girl's,we want the killer/s CAUGHT and PUNISHED,and we certainly want the legacy of Skyla and Taylor to live on.......with the exception of the killer/s (and folks who know the killer/s),who I have no doubt whatsoever come here to read our threads,the rest of us have our hearts in the right place.

snipped
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    Sara,Very good questions.
    I see where this thread has been closed
    No, this thread has not been closed k4kathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    snipped

No, this thread has not been closed k4kathy.
    Tomsgirl,Sorry,I got my wires crossed...reading threads too fast...sorry.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-29-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: message for a MOD not needed here

...........I am not sure, if this has been asked.........but did LE look at any satellite images of the area on that day, to see if any vehicles were seen coming and going on the road...........it is possible, that a vehicle of interest, if there was one on that day, may had been picked up, photo graph by an satellite.........ITS not uncommon for LE to do such a search, so i was wondering if anything was picked up on that day.........

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

My only question is this - how can 2 innocent girls be brutally gunned down in broad daylight on a country home, close to home, and it seems that no one has a freaking clue??
    Why was the crime scene released so quickly and why was it graded?? Hogwash with the "it was schedule months ago" thing.

To the families of these 2 beautiful girls - there are people who think of them wonder about them and pray for you a lot. May there be an answer soon.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)