2009.04.21 ISSUES:w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
They were just talking about this on HLN and Jane Valez Mitchell is going to be covering it coming up on her show. Misty has reportedly left Ron and this is coming from a friend of Misty's.

I am sad to hear when ANY woman is abused. I doubt if this is his first time hiting/hurting Misty either physicaly/mentally.

The only thing we can hope for is that this was the last straw (Im sure the media and tension from Haleigh's disappearance hasnt helped), nor the fact that she was the last person to see that baby. Lets all pray that this is it and she walks and has LOTS to say.

Haliegh needs to come home wherever she is and rest with the angels. She deserves so much more than that!!! :angel:

They were just talking about this on HLN and Jane Valez Mitchell is going to be covering it coming up on her show. Misty has reportedly left Ron and this is coming from a friend of Misty's.

I think it's about the time Misty left RC and went w/NayNay to party. She told NayNay and WBG that RC abused her.

I am not surprised. I just hope that she spills her guts now that she's away. I doubt it though, as she will be back. They always go back.

Maybe I didn't listen carefully, but I thought they were talking about that three day period when she left before Haleigh disappeared. I don't think she has left him now, but I could be wrong. I was doing something else and listening too.

Maybe I didn't listen carefully, but I thought they were talking about that three day period when she left before Haleigh disappeared. I don't think she has left him now, but I could be wrong. I was doing something else and listening too.
That was my understanding as well, Annie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle