Winehouse to adopt child?!!

LOL, I was thinking the same thing when I read the title of the thread...NOOOOOO!!!!

Who in their right mind would allow this mess to adopt a child? I hope it isn't true.

Her brains are just permanently scrambled. I don't think all the money in the world would buy her a child from any country.

The thought of Winehouse adopting a child is as scary as the thought of the Anthonys having another grandchild.

Well, the news came from a gossip blogger, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. But regardless, who in their right mind would hand over a child to someone that has hard enough time taking care of herself. With her documented drug abuse and arrests, and such, the only way I can see her being allowed to adopt is if she perhaps pays a very, very corrupt judge to get the baby. No honorable judge would ever allow such a mess to adopt a child.

Why, Amy couldn't even take care of a hamster.:banghead: This is just totally insane.

I doubt she can qualify to adopt a child, I would be shocked if she could. What a sad state of affairs this would be. The poor child.

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back