1399 users online (206 members and 1193 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

140 47.14%
  • No

68 22.90%
  • Put him in Foster Care

9 3.03%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

80 26.94%

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron Jr.'s Fate

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from the custody of his father and his new teen mother?

Quote Originally Posted by abbra View Post
    Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from the custody of his father and his new teen mother?
    He** YES!

Definitely! There's just too much violence, drugs, misconduct, and immoral behaviour in that family. jmo.

Yes.

I am afraid that there will come a moment when Ronald may not be able to control his temper and something will happen. Maybe not to Ronald, Jr., but violence that this child will be exposed to.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I think he should be given back to his mother. I think he was stolen to begin with by the maneuvering of Ron, TN, and GGM. I think she is trying to straighten up her life , and life in that household is unsafe. His sister has already disappeared. Just my opinion
    Last edited by Annie; 04-22-2009 at 04:33 PM.

I didn't vote yet. I don't think there are any stable family members, but if there were I would vote for that.

If they can find some stable family members, I would vote for that. The foster child system in Florida is seriously flawed. Many children have been abused or gone missing within that system, so I don't believe that is an option.

I think the whole bunch of them should get fixed. None of them are good parental material. IMO

Unfortunately, I do. This kid is already suffering due to losing his sister. I have not seen evidence that either of them possess the skills to provide poor Jr with what he needs to get over this.

Quote Originally Posted by awish4u View Post
    Definitely! There's just too much violence, drugs, misconduct, and immoral behaviour in that family. jmo.
    I agree, but I think with a sister who is missing, foster care would be devastating for him. So yes, he should be removed IMO (based on the abuse and drug allegations), but he should be placed with his mother IMHO.
    ~ Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reasoning and common sense~ Buddha

IMO, i voted for JR to live with a stable family member, whoever that may be. I do think he needs to be removed from the home of his father. I feel that if DCF had actually done thier investigation those children would have never been placed in the fathers custody, not with a drug record like he has. i am not by any means saying i think that CS would be a more "fit" parent, with her known past drug use, but i have to say she doesn't have a "record" of drug use. (not that it makes it ok, but just sayin)

Claycat: i am 100% in agreement with you about FL and DCF. I have lived here all my life and know a few parents who had their children placed in foster homes, and if the children don't go missing (whether it is reported they are missing or not to DCF) they are molested by other foster children and or abused by the others /foster parents. This has been a very large problem for FL and for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    IMO, i voted for JR to live with a stable family member, whoever that may be. I do think he needs to be removed from the home of his father. I feel that if DCF had actually done thier investigation those children would have never been placed in the fathers custody, not with a drug record like he has. i am not by any means saying i think that CS would be a more "fit" parent, with her known past drug use, but i have to say she doesn't have a "record" of drug use. (not that it makes it ok, but just sayin)

Claycat: i am 100% in agreement with you about FL and DCF. I have lived here all my life and know a few parents who had their children placed in foster homes, and if the children don't go missing (whether it is reported they are missing or not to DCF) they are molested by other foster children and or abused by the others /foster parents. This has been a very large problem for FL and for a very long time.

Huge problem in FL and that is coming from a former theraputic foster parent in FL. One of my kids was abused in three different homes before the age of 3 years. After thorough investigation of Crystal and Chad if the home is stable, drug and violence free then the child should go there. If not and no viable options in the family....Foster care and prayer is the only option. This kid is in a crisis in his home life...he needs removing.

Cajuncoonie

Why has the media, including Nancy Grace, forgoten about Haleigh? No offense to any, but we know that Caylee is gone and we DO have to avenge her murder BUT shouldn't more time and/or attention be brought to Haleigh?

I did not vote yet, but will comment. I feel that Jr. should definitely be taken out of his present environment, away from Ron and Misty. I do not trust DFS, IMO they are under-staffed, overworked, most are incompetent and very few actually care about what happens to these children. JMO...
    I feel that Jr. is already traumatized with his sister being taken and I am assume that Ron is talking poorly about Crystal to Jr. As for Crystal, I can only pray that she is not using drugs and is trying to get her life back on track so she can take on the huge responsibility of taking care of another child. I do feel that Haleigh and Jr. were pretty much ripped away from her and her fear of Ron and ignorance is what kept her from fighting for her children. I hope KP will give Crystal some guidance and courage that is over due. I would like to see Jr. be put in a permanent home that he will be taken care of the way a child deserves. DFS needs to do a thorough and proper investigation! I do feel that Ronald's parental rights should be taken away from him permanently so that he will not be able to interfere in these children's upbringing or any other future child that he will father.
    I fear for Jr.'s safety and am appalled at how many feel he is safe with Ron considering his history. I don't doubt that he loves his children very much, but that is not enough to prove your a good parent. It's what you teach, offer, model, guide, nurture and protection of a child that matters and clearly he did none of the above.
    Jr. deserves permanency, love, protection, guidance and a secure future with a good person, whom ever that may be. It clearly is not Ronald or Misty "IMO".

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I did not vote yet, but will comment. I feel that Jr. should definitely be taken out of his present environment, away from Ron and Misty. I do not trust DFS, IMO they are under-staffed, overworked, most are incompetent and very few actually care about what happens to these children. JMO...
    I feel that Jr. is already traumatized with his sister being taken and I am assume that Ron is talking poorly about Crystal to Jr. As for Crystal, I can only pray that she is not using drugs and is trying to get her life back on track so she can take on the huge responsibility of taking care of another child. I do feel that Haleigh and Jr. were pretty much ripped away from her and her fear of Ron and ignorance is what kept her from fighting for her children. I hope KP will give Crystal some guidance and courage that is over due. I would like to see Jr. be put in a permanent home that he will be taken care of the way a child deserves. DFS needs to do a thorough and proper investigation! I do feel that Ronald's parental rights should be taken away from him permanently so that he will not be able to interfere in these children's upbringing or any other future child that he will father.
    I fear for Jr.'s safety and am appalled at how many feel he is safe with Ron considering his history. I don't doubt that he loves his children very much, but that is not enough to prove your a good parent. It's what you teach, offer, model, guide, nurture and protection of a child that matters and clearly he did none of the above.
    Jr. deserves permanency, love, protection, guidance and a secure future with a good person, whom ever that may be. It clearly is not Ronald or Misty "IMO".

VERY WELL SAID!!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast